a whore for the republican party

republicanchick

What we do know is that IF Trump is the Republican candidate, Chrys will vote for him.

He will vote for the guy is calling an idiot along with all the other Trump voters who he has proclaimed as idiots. :shocked:

SO???

This is only totally realistic, as we do not want the party of corruption to win

and dont give me that nonsense about how both parties are corrupt..

when it comes to corruption, the Liebarrels wrote the freaking book...

and we are totally just SICK of them

They are EVIL

and that is all there is to it

++++

republicanchick

:chuckle: The Republican party has been damaged for years. That is the fault of those such as yourself.

just another distortion of truth

the whole human race is corrupt

but the liebarrels APPROVE of corruption...

they embrace corruption...

the Rs usually fight against corruption,

+

republicanchick

speaking of distortion of truth

Did you see at least part of the Hillary hearings?

as per usual, the Ds were stuck on

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

appearances..

Hillary didn't lose her cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wow! What an accomplishment!!

(she ought to be able to be a good con artist by now... had so much practice... How many years conning us??)

Meanwhile the Rs, as per usual, were vilified and raked over the coals in the media

Lying is OK, Everyone! --as long as you keep your cool when being "persecuted" by the "vast right wing conspiracy"

what a world...

appearance are all that matter to Lefties...

and heck, i wonder if they care about that even... After all, they just do whatever... .. condone just about whatever perversity there is... condone killing helpless children

surely they realize that those of us who have morals do not think much of their appearances....

we find them...

fill in the blanks...

how about Yuck

____

republicanchick

Corruption comes with the money and power. And Republicans love the money.

maybe some do

but from what i have seen... they seem to ALSO be able to love soemthing else

besides that

namely

truth and justice

some more than others, i know... Cruz more than others... Huckabee more than others... and the always-neglected by the media -- BUT PROBABLY BEST CANDIDATE JUST THE SAME --

BOBBY JINDAL

__

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Corruption comes with the money and power. And Republicans love the money.

:think:

recession%20impact.jpg

republicanchick

:think:

pg[/IMG]

that's why America is focused on outsiders and those SEEN as outsiders

Cruz is perfect

he is an insider who never buckled... never got corrupted by being an insider... so can't be called merely an insider

We really dont know if the other R candidates (even Carson) are corruptible or not...

They, unlike Cruz

have never been tested (tempted)

Cruz-Jindal sounds excellent

:)

+

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I have also made it clear that trump will not be the republican nominee
and
I know that because I am not an idiot

I don't know if that's very clear at the moment. Though Carson is gaining some ground.

There was a poll that had people saying Trump is the most electable Republican. :shocked: Carson was close behind.

republicanchick

I don't know if that's very clear at the moment. Though Carson is gaining some ground.

There was a poll that had people saying Trump is the most electable Republican. :shocked: Carson was close behind.

people probably think T is more electable b/c he is not as "extreme" on "women's rights" so called as other Rs

I say women have a right to health

therefore, they should NEVER have an abortion. And even aside from the higher cancer rate of women who abort and other health problems, we can't forget that women still DIE from abortion... something the corrupt [redundancy alert] media does NOT want people to know..

But if this is the reason they think he is more electable, well, that is what I would tend to refer to as Stupid

over 70% of Americans (I think it is 75%, actually) believe there should not be abortion on demand, that there should be restrictions like parental notification, etc..

many of the candidates say they are pro life.. but really are not, as t hey make an exception for rape or incest. That is absurd b/c the child did not commit the crime and if abortion is murder, it makes no sense to allow some children to be protected from it and not all children

This issue is important beyond the life/death issue per se. For one thing, it shows integrity...

only a few candidates continue to STAND for what they stand for.. keep standing for waht they believe in despite all the political chatter... political expediency

I refer to Cruz, Jindal, Huckabee

also Bush did a lot to protect life as gov of Florida

no one REALLY believes that a candidate respects We the People if that candidate does not respect ALL of us people...

etc

+

kmoney

Hall of Fame

people probably think T is more electable b/c he is not as "extreme" on "women's rights" so called as other Rs

Maybe. I didn't read enough to know why they chose that (assuming those polled even gave an explanation). I thought nowadays Trump was mostly taking a party-line position on abortion. I went to his website and his Positions page only has immigration, guns, and taxes. Nothing about abortion.

It's hard for me to understand why someone would say Trump has the best shot in the general election. Even assuming he's a bit more lenient on abortion, he's going to alienate a lot of women and minority voters. On economic issues he may have shown some strength, but on foreign affairs he's been pretty bad and that's huge for a presidential candidate.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

it is clear to me you can't trust the polls
do you know why?
you should know that trump is a jerk
and
only idiots will vote for him
and
in the primaries you can't get enough idiots to vote

republicanchick

Maybe. I didn't read enough to know why they chose that (assuming those polled even gave an explanation). I thought nowadays Trump was mostly taking a party-line position on abortion. I went to his website and his Positions page only has immigration, guns, and taxes. Nothing about abortion.

It's hard for me to understand why someone would say Trump has the best shot in the general election. Even assuming he's a bit more lenient on abortion, he's going to alienate a lot of women and minority voters. On economic issues he may have shown some strength, but on foreign affairs he's been pretty bad and that's huge for a presidential candidate.

I'm not commenting b/c T gets enough attention as it is

let's talk Jindal :)

Cruz

Huckabee

maybe Rubio

+

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I have also made it clear that trump will not be the republican nominee
and
I know that because I am not an idiot

it is clear to me you can't trust the polls
do you know why?

it's a question kmo
and
you didn't answer it

the answer is easy
just google it
is that not clear for you?

here is what you will find

"the rise of cell phone-only households and a growing percentage of people who refuse to answer pollsters’ questions"