a whore for the republican party

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
How real is his plan to deport 11 million people in 18 months - 2 years?

It is not a new idea in fact Obama supported the same thing it was called "touchback". I am good with it, I hope he pulls it off, America will be better off for it. If these illegals cannot support themselves without some form of social assistance then don't let them back in the country...period...they are just a drain on the system.

On the substance, Obama backed a policy including a path for citizenship for those undocumented workers in the United States. He also said he supported a so-called touch-back provision so that illegal immigrants would return to their home countries and take their turn at the end of the line of those seeking to come to the United States.

The touch-back is designed so that immigrants now in the United States do not get preference over those who waited to emigrate. It is one of the more controversial parts of immigration reform, opposed by many in the Latino community.

http://cis.org/Krikorian/ObamaTouchbackAmnestyPlan

Stop thinking with your emotional heart Anna, use your brain & logic...supporting millions of illegal aliens is unsustainable and illogical.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I doubt he said that.

He did but, as per usual people see illegals as having some right to be here in America, in addition to the right social services while they are here, and this is all being allowed so people can employ cheap, low wage, slave labor on the back of the citizenry. It is unhealthy for the nation and it needs to stop.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
As are Bush supporters, Jindal supporters, Hillary supporters, Sanders supporters, Cruz supporters, Paul supporters, Kasich supporters, Fiorina supporters and so on. Your point?

So Doc, I have to assume you are not voting, or voting for a horse that has not even entered the arena as of yet? You want to bash everyone that is in this thing but, who do you like?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't support none of the above Chrys. NONE!!!!! So how can I tell you who I support when I don't support any of the big government liberals in either party.

you call yourself a right wing zealot
but
you are really a closet liberal
and
you get away with it
your friends are idiots

drbrumley

So Sanders is your man eh? :chuckle:

Um, not a chance. See here is the issue. The Republicans and the Democrats essentially believe the same thing. Just to different degrees. They are both gonna run us off the cliff, just one is gonna be faster.