a whore for the republican party

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I live in this liberal toilet called California and it is as corrupt as any state as far as voter fraud & gerrymandering is concerned, you don't know what your talking about

He's right, and you don't know what you're talking about. Redistricting in California is out of the hands of the liberal legislature, and done by a separate commission.

The California Citizens Redistricting Commission is the redistricting organization for the state of California. It is responsible for determining the boundaries for the Senate, Assembly, and Board of Equalization districts in the state. The 14-member commission consists of five Democrats, five Republicans, and four commissioners from neither major party. The commission was authorized following the passage of California Proposition 11, the Voters First Act, by voters in November 2008.[1] The commissioners were selected in November and December 2010 and were required to complete the new maps by August 15, 2011.[2]

Following the 2010 passage of California Proposition 20, the Voters First Act for Congress, the Commission was also assigned the responsibility of redrawing the state's U.S.congressional district boundaries in response to the congressional apportionment necessitated by the 2010 United States Census. The Commission has faced opposition from politicians because "many safe seats in the Legislature could suddenly become competitive."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Citizens_Redistricting_Commission

I can see how this concerns you; if this reform was in every state, the House of Representatives would be run by the democrats.

That's what the founders intended; representatives decided by the people. And what the extreme right fears more than anything.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I live in this liberal toilet called California and it is as corrupt as any state as far as voter fraud & gerrymandering is concerned, you don't know what your talking about.

You've said more than once how much you can't stand living in California and you can't wait to get out of here. What are you waiting for?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you can fool some of the people all the time
nearly 20 million thought perot could win
they ended up electing the first clinton
and
he remembered that
so
he called trump in may
trump doesn't want to be president
he just wants one in his pocket

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trump people
who are these people?
nearly 20 million voted for perot in 92
and
what did they get?
a clinton
what do you think they will get this time?

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't think it is likely that the power brokers in the Republican party will allow him to win the nomination, but it is possible.

that sounds like a conspiracy

do you have any idea as to how they control the primary vote?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You've said more than once how much you can't stand living in California and you can't wait to get out of here. What are you waiting for?

Retirement... for now my job & my elderly parents are here which keeps me here, I have about 10 to 12 years then I will sell my house and get out. Sorry if the truth offends but, calling California a corrupt liberal toilet is as nice as my opinion gets for this state.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Sigh. I have been trying to move back for the last ten years.

Save yourself and don't subject yourself to the absolute ignorance which is the state of California Rusha, I did hear that our idiot Governor Jerry "moonbeam" Brown is going to raise gas tax & vehicle registration yet again.. you do know we pay some, if not the highest gas taxes & vehicle registration fees in the country...oh the joy of living in a liberal fascist state. :plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Retirement... for now my job & my elderly parents are here which keeps me here, I have about 10 to 12 years then I will sell my house and get out. Sorry if the truth offends but, calling California a corrupt liberal toilet is as nice as my opinion gets for this state.

I'm not offended by a difference of opinion.

California is my home, I was born here, and I think about it differently than you do and just wondered what kept you here when you have such a low opinion of it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I'm not offended by a difference of opinion.

That is all it is really, I have lived & traveled all over the U.S. & world and there are far less financially oppressive places to live than California. I love where I live for the weather & people but, I refuse to support California's entitlement state any further than I have to.

California is my home, I was born here, and I think about it differently than you do and just wondered what kept you here when you have such a low opinion of it.

My wife like you is born & raised here and even she is ready to throw in the towel.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't think it is likely that the power brokers in the Republican party will allow him to win the nomination, but it is possible.

the power brokers in the republican party would like to hear it
if
you have a way to keep trump off the ticket
and
I would also be interested

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
the power brokers in the republican party would like to hear it
if
you have a way to keep trump off the ticket
and
I would also be interested

I would also be interested i hearing how anyone intends to stop this Trump wave it really is quite a phenomena...at this point Trump is becoming a force to be reckoned with by the RINO's & Dems. There is no RINO candidate that can stir up this much support, they are preaching the same old tired message and nobody believes them anymore...there is no excitement at a Bush town hall we all saw that first hand.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
well delmar thinks the power brokers in the republican party will keep trump off the ticket
so
I wonder how he thinks they will do that