ECT A Question For the Preterists

Interplanner

You are dishonest. Be honest. You changed your mind in 2 minutes, for some reason.

I grew up in 2P2P and it obscures the bible. It specializes in fighting Acts 13's sermon and the various NT expression that say that those who have faith share in israel's promises.

Interplanner

You went from "I have no idea..." (about Christ on the DofJ) to agreement in 2 minutes online. Now, it might be in some people's books that's still honest. But I'm referring to you habitually saying 'you are clueless or I have no idea what you mean' when in fact you do, but disagree.

musterion

Where was Tammy standin'?

Right where a wimmen oughtta be.

blues129.jpg

Wick Stick

When did this happen:

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east" (Zech.14:1-4).​
During the Maccabbean wars. The non-canonical book of 2Maccabbees records the fulfillment of the prophecy.

http://revelationrevolution.org/zechariah-14-fulfilled-in-the-maccabean-wars-a-preterist-commentary/

SaulToPaul 2

You went from "I have no idea..." (about Christ on the DofJ) to agreement in 2 minutes online. Now, it might be in some people's books that's still honest. But I'm referring to you habitually saying 'you are clueless or I have no idea what you mean' when in fact you do, but disagree.

I don't know what you are talking about. I don't even know what DofJ means.
I don't speak in riddles.

Danoh

It shows a poor lack of communication skills on his part - only those lacking in wider ranging communication skills abbreviate things when writing of them to people not of their same world.

It is par for the course in those who get their ideas in books "about."

Just one more tell tale sign his actual background is in books "about."

The Scripture for such is often nothing more than one more book, and that, merely for skimming through here and there, as there are books "about" they must get back to.

Theirs is the bubblegum mind - ever in need of one more (new flavor or) book "about" as "the Bible, well, its' old hat; already read 'about' it..."

Interplanner

It's the destruction of Jerusalem. Could please have the common courtesy of finding out what a person is saying before you blast them as clueless and incompetent? So this whole time, all 2 years, you have never had the INTELLIGENCE to ask what DofJ meant even though it was used 1000x?

I'm so coming to your INTELLIGENCE seminar, my friend.

SaulToPaul 2

It's the destruction of Jerusalem. Could please have the common courtesy of finding out what a person is saying before you blast them as clueless and incompetent? So this whole time, all 2 years, you have never had the INTELLIGENCE to ask what DofJ meant even though it was used 1000x?

Why are you too lazy to spell entire words?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Why should YOU expect people to unravel your code words? That's not good communication skills. Arrogance Personified.