ECT A Question For the Preterists

Interplanner

I also found out what intelligence meant: it meant you are exempt from finding out what battle was between Holford and Paine. Sorry but that's the opposite of intelligence.

SaulToPaul 2

I also found out what intelligence meant: it meant you are exempt from finding out what battle was between Holford and Paine. Sorry but that's the opposite of intelligence.

I have no interest in either man.
I do have an interest in what the Holy Bible says. Do you? What is your focus?

Interplanner

Good for you and your head in the sand. Paine ruined the Bible for millions. Essentially he is where Unitarianism started, and the dirty secret is that what he said also spilled a lot of blood in France. Holford struck pre-emptively against him and preserved sanity in England for 2, maybe 3 decades.

But go ahead, be ignorant. It doesn't take that much reading.

How dare you challenge my interest in the bible; that's disgusting. You mean 2P2P when you say 'bible.'

SaulToPaul 2

Good for you and your head in the sand. Paine ruined the Bible for millions. Essentially he is where Unitarianism started, and the dirty secret is that what he said also spilled a lot of blood in France. Holford struck pre-emptively against him and preserved sanity in England for 2, maybe 3 decades.

But go ahead, be ignorant. It doesn't take that much reading.

How dare you challenge my interest in the bible; that's disgusting. You mean 2P2P when you say 'bible.'

:chuckle:

Dusty book, man worshiper?

Interplanner

The first day I was here I put John W on ignore because he was as ignorant as you but bombastic and crude. You are polite, but all you do is evade. You are exhausting, divisive, unteachable, paranoid of study and history, etc. You probably think you are a great ways ahead of him for not being crude.

SaulToPaul 2

The first day I was here I put John W on ignore because he was as ignorant as you but bombastic and crude. You are polite, but all you do is evade. You are exhausting, divisive, unteachable, paranoid of study and history, etc. You probably think you are a great ways ahead of him for not being crude.

Hardly. I cannot hold a candle to saint john w the great.

john w

Hall of Fame

You can't touch me, Mayor STP, others, biblically(or in humility).

Please take your seat....Yes, thatta boy("the English grammar")....way yonder, in the back, Jethro...

Can you dig it?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since you know so much then share your wisdom with us. Tell us when this prophecy will be fulfilled or tell us when it was fulfilled in the past:

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east" (Zech.14:1-4).​

After all, this subject is what this thread is about so while you are here then please share you knowledge with us so that we can know the truth.

Don't be shy now!

Thanks!

"The Day of the Lord" in Zechariah 14 happened in 70AD.

Right Divider

Body part
Hey Wrong Divider,

Please tell us when "The Day of the Lord" takes place (since you believe it hasn't happened yet)?
Hey tellalie,

It will happen exactly when Zechariah said it would. And when it does, the LORD sets FEET on the Mount of Olives. Just like the angel in Acts 1 said that He would.

Your fairy story has confused you into believing a lot of insane stuff. Believe the Bible instead.

Yours truly,
Right Divider