ECT 8 Things that sink D'ism

Interplanner

Most of the 2500 uses of the OT by the apostles are wrong, too. Great Dictator!

D'ism is where you ignore how the apostles use the OT 2500 times but stick to one or two places where the land is restored to the letter! Yes Great Dictator. Forget IN CHRIST it really doesn't matter.

No wonder people like DanP think Gal 4:10 is a warning about practicing the new covenant now!!! That is confusion to the 10th thanks to D'ism.

Interplanner

Stay confused if that's what you like.

The 2500 are not confusing! that's the point. You are. You are imposing something no one in the NT knows about. you keep using Amos 9 backwards TO THE LETTER of what the apostles said.

There is a REASON why the Christians found themselves in conflict with Judaism. This is one of them. D'ism is a stepchild of Judaism, not the Gospel.

Right Divider

Body part
The 2500 are not confusing! that's the point. You are. You are imposing something no one in the NT knows about. you keep using Amos 9 backwards TO THE LETTER of what the apostles said.
That is PURELY your opinion based on your FALSE premise(s). That's how you work.

There is a REASON why the Christians found themselves in conflict with Judaism. This is one of them. D'ism is a stepchild of Judaism, not the Gospel.
Which gospel?

SaulToPaul 2

A restored land and worship system is never THE PROOF of the truth of God in the apostles teaching. Never. You are setting yourself up for a collapse.

Why would it be? They were concerned with the City and the Heavens, as you have been told 8,273 times.
The prophets talk about land, land, land, land, land. Become a Bible believer.

Interplanner

That is PURELY your opinion based on your FALSE premise(s). That's how you work.

Which gospel?

Your premise is that D'ism is correct before the apostles spoke.

The one Gospel was mentioned in Acts 13 in the punchline paragraph. which is why you as a D'ist suppress it.

Right Divider

Body part
Your premise is that D'ism is correct before the apostles spoke.
Wrong again.... at least you're totally consistent.

The one Gospel was mentioned in Acts 13 in the punchline paragraph. which is why you as a D'ist suppress it.
Give us a VERSE.... CHAPTER BLASTER.

There are many gospels in the Bible and God never capitalized them.

Acts 13:47 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:47) For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

US.... interesting.... Paul understands.... you don't!

Interplanner

(13:47) For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

There is one Gospel, and there is one punchline to the sermon in Acts 13. Go do your homework.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Made up. And cute phrase stolen from a commentary.

Well, Mayor, if there is one thing I cain't stand, it's falsifying. This rabble rousing interloper Interplanner might believe in falsifying, but I don't believe in falsifying! Oh, good afternoon, Sir Knight. I was just commenting to brother Wallace STP how I admire the extreme honesty of certain chaps on your fine site!

Interplanner

You are way too straitjacketed. That "us" is anyone who believes. You have no idea. It's how the thing mushroomed at the start.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Stay confused if that's what you like.

You don't do Acts 2 on the enthronement right
Acts 15 on Amos 9
rom 9's four quotes
rom 15's four quotes

Start explaining why you think you have those right.

I'm not interested any more in WHAT you believe, it has been spelled out; I'm interested in WHY you believe.

Interplanner

The gospel of God, about which you should take more care about because there is a curse on those who stray, is that God was in Christ to justify men from their sins; Acts 13:38, 39. Rom 3, Gal 3. And 'make perfect' in Hebrews means to do that same thing, because the NT is unified. It is not scattered into various statements to various races.

The apostles heard that that was the Gospel and sought to avoid it as it sunk in; they went into denial. They expected to be popular healers and possibly conduits for the great intervention when God would remove Rome.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The gospel of God, about which you should take more care about because there is a curse on those who stray, is that God was in Christ to justify men from their sins; Acts 13:38, 39. Rom 3, Gal 3. And 'make perfect' in Hebrews means to do that same thing, because the NT is unified. It is not scattered into various statements to various races.

The apostles heard that that was the Gospel and sought to avoid it as it sunk in; they went into denial. They expected to be popular healers and possibly conduits for the great intervention when God would remove Rome.

More baloney. You need to open up your mind and let others in. Being the lone wolf is lonely1

Interplanner

More baloney. You need to open up your mind and let others in. Being the lone wolf is lonely1

Truth is not determined by gobs of friends. Truth is also not determined by "people who were here first" as they said yesterday.

Can you believe they would use lines from grade school playground disputes AND NO ONE HERE FROM THE D'IST CLUB ANSWERED THEM!!!