31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

Leftists and devotees to the group-thinking world outside of Christianity continue to try to minimize the injuries and deaths from the vaccine, the strength of the immunity gained from recovering from covid without the aid of a vaccine, and the lack of protection from covid resulting from the jab falsely purported to be the answer to the covid threat.

way 2 go

COVID-19: A Second Opinion​

On January 24, 2022 Senator Ron Johnson invited a group of world renowned doctors and medical experts to the U.S. Senate to provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term. This 38 minute video highlights the 5-hour discussion. Click here for the entire event video: https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-...

marke

COVID-19: A Second Opinion​

On January 24, 2022 Senator Ron Johnson invited a group of world renowned doctors and medical experts to the U.S. Senate to provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term. This 38 minute video highlights the 5-hour discussion. Click here for the entire event video: https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-...
The deluded who are convinced the horrid state-approved methods of prevention and treatment they wrongly imagine are essential to saving people from death by covid are banning and slandering those doctors who actually save lives. That is wrong, sad, and wicked.

musterion

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Which would you say is more irresponsible regarding health.

Smoking two packs a day, of something like Marlboro Edge, which is the modern version of the old Marlboro 'Reds'.

Or not being careful with this virus?

It's easily the latter. Smoking excessively might lead to early death, with a years to decades-long forecast depending upon your current health, but it won't kill anybody one or two weeks after starting to smoke; the virus is basically an extremely potent poison when looking strictly at its health effects, and can and has and is right now killing people who just encountered the thing last week.

Stay safe!

And take up smoking. ;)

musterion

Which would you say is more irresponsible regarding health.

Smoking two packs a day, of something like Marlboro Edge, which is the modern version of the old Marlboro 'Reds'.

Or not being careful with this virus?

It's easily the latter. Smoking excessively might lead to early death, with a years to decades-long forecast depending upon your current health, but it won't kill anybody one or two weeks after starting to smoke; the virus is basically an extremely potent poison when looking strictly at its health effects, and can and has and is right now killing people who just encountered the thing last week.

Stay safe!

And take up smoking. ;)

Covid doesn't kill 99% of those with it.

Skeeter

Banned
Right. And neither do cigrits, not even over the longest time frames; closer to 25-33%. But taking up smoking cigrits will never kill you in a week, never.
Reduction in quality of life is a pretty important thing to consider.

Skeeter

Banned
If you die from covid then your quality of life is zero. Smoking is better than the virus.
What? Ok dozer told me catching the virus if you are healthy is no big deal while smoking reduces lung capacity, the ability to taste and smell, and increases the number of colds you get each year.

Idolater

... smoking reduces lung capacity, the ability to taste and smell, and increases the number of colds you get each year.
It's bad for your heart too. But I haven't personally had an issue with taste and smell, and I haven't had a cold since being careful about the virus (since before March 2020 iow, coming on two years without a cold----unheard of for me). fyi I smoke about a pack a week.

Skeeter

Banned
It's bad for your heart too. But I haven't personally had an issue with taste and smell, and I haven't had a cold since being careful about the virus (since before March 2020 iow, coming on two years without a cold----unheard of for me). fyi I smoke about a pack a week.
Let's develop a quitting strategy for you. Within as little as two weeks,You can do more because your lungs are stronger and clearer, and your blood flow has improved. You can exercise without getting as winded. And your risk of a heart attack goes down even more. You will realize that taste and smell can be more robust.

Idolater

Let's develop a quitting strategy for you. Within as little as two weeks,You can do more because your lungs are stronger and clearer, and your blood flow has improved. You can exercise without getting as winded. And your risk of a heart attack goes down even more. You will realize that taste and smell can be more robust.
'Appreciate your concern, but frankly that sounds terrible. I think I'll just keep being a light smoker, and keep exercising to work on all those other things. And I've not smoked for way longer in my life than I've ever smoked, never noticed any taste or smell difference one way or the other.