2007 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
It looks like the draft started....I wonder why it didn't finish?

[I hope this isn't gonna be like last years draft]

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, if the auto draft doesn't work I have a suggestion.

Reset all the teams back to their original 2 keepers.

Schedule a live online draft with a 2 minute clock. Anyone who can make it will be able to make his picks. Anyone who isn't there will be awarded the next highest player based on his rankings. So you get the best of both worlds, a live draft and an auto-draft by default [one that actually works]. The live draft we held Monday took less than an hour and a half and it was fun!

Also, if we don't have enough coaches for 12 teams you might just make us a 10 team league.

:cheers:

Mystery

Schedule a live online draft with a 2 minute clock. Anyone who can make it will be able to make his picks. Anyone who isn't there will be awarded the next highest player based on his rankings. So you get the best of both worlds, a live draft and an auto-draft by default [one that actually works]. The live draft we held Monday took less than an hour and a half and it was fun!

Also, if we don't have enough coaches for 12 teams you might just make us a 10 team league.

Great idea :BillyBob: :thumb:

PKevman

I think this is a great idea as well. Let's set up a live draft, and whoever can make it will get to pick the players themselves. The auto draft will cover those who cannot. That is what the leagues I have been involved with have always done. :)

drbrumley

Sorry Doc, but don't let this get you down, a live draft will be easy and fun!

Is there anything I can do to help ya?

Thanks for the offer. I appreciate it. But there is nothing to do really. Not unless we can get the majority of owners here (draft room) in about an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.