Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm planning to pick players who have similar names to All Blacks :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I think an entire team with the last name 'Johnson' could win the Championship.....

Might need to get a QB by another name, though.......

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most All Blacks tend to have too many vowels in all their names.

drbrumley

OK guys, now that I have a chance to breath, I want to thank you for your patience. As you may know by now, we had an automated draft on Friday. Everything was ready. And what do you know, it stops after 3 rounds. Hence the reason for this live/draft robot draft tonight. And being Labor day weekend, work has been a bear. So I just want to thank you and please continue to bear with me.

DRBrumley

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I know. I sent him an invite. He hasn't responded yet.

He lives on Mars or something like that [some place where they play soccer], it's probably the middle of the night for him.

I have been in touch with him via PM, he's in. Give him a team and let the draft robot pick for him. He doesn't know anything about football anyway, so it won't matter to him. :eek:

drbrumley

He lives on Mars or something like that [some place where they play soccer], it's probably the middle of the night for him.

I have been in touch with him via PM, he's in. Give him a team and let the draft robot pick for him. He doesn't know anything about football anyway, so it won't matter to him. :eek:

:sigh: So basically he is the whipping boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.