2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

You can rank them now. Just because they havent decided on thier two keepers yet doesn't mean you rank them.

drbrumley

The brown highlighted players are keepers. You may rank them as usual, however if they are still on a roster at the time of the draft these players will not be draftable.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
You can rank them now. Just because they havent decided on thier two keepers yet doesn't mean you rank them.

Sure, but knowing who their keepers are is strategically important.

[If you happen to be playing Fantasy Football at such a high level, as I am. Otherwise, go ahead and rank your players now......]

drbrumley

Click Java Rank List or HTML Rank List below to view these rankings, and revise them according to your own projections. You are not required to revise these rankings but, if your league drafts players on-line, we recommend you do.

If your league drafts players on-line via our Automated Draft process, the top player available on your Rank List, who fits the roster needs of your team, is chosen for you during each round of the draft.

Thus the importance of making sure your preferred players are at the top of your Rank Lists.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Click Java Rank List or HTML Rank List below to view these rankings, and revise them according to your own projections. You are not required to revise these rankings but, if your league drafts players on-line, we recommend you do.

If your league drafts players on-line via our Automated Draft process, the top player available on your Rank List, who fits the roster needs of your team, is chosen for you during each round of the draft.

Thus the importance of making sure your preferred players are at the top of your Rank Lists.

I don't like a machine deciding for me which positions it thinks I need...other than that, the automated draft works pretty well.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BillyBob said:
Maybe you can get Catty and Jefferson to pick their keepers so the rest of us can rank our players..... :D
I selected my 2 keepers but on the Java ranking I notice that those 2 players are still not greyed out. Why not?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
You think Eli is gonna have a break-out season this year?
Probably not, but I gotta "keep" somebody. :chuckle:

No... actually I think he should do pretty good, what do you think of Eli?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Probably not, but I gotta "keep" somebody. :chuckle:

No... actually I think he should do pretty good, what do you think of Eli?

The FF site has him ranked at #5 in the QB category, that's pretty good. What is this, his 3rd season? I think he's set to have a good year.

By the way, Good Luck this season! :cheers:

drbrumley

BillyBob said:
Hey Catty, when you gonna pick your keepers??????? :rolleyes:
On August 17th, Catty Posted.

Cattyfan said:
I'm sorry I haven't checked in for this. I would still like to play, but won't be able to tend to my keepers and drops until this weekend.

:singer: Catty, it's passed this weekend. Or did you mean this coming weekend?

I may have to extend this a few days.

Outlaw

Hey Doc, how did Joe acquire his two keepers?

As much as I'd love to have catty in the game, is it going to be as difficult for her to play each week as it is doing this?

drbrumley

Outlaw said:

He didn't as of yet!

Outlaw said:
As much as I'd love to have catty in the game, is it going to be as difficult for her to play each week as it is doing this?
I would hope not, but Catty did give warning. Maybe I misunderstood what she was saying earlier.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
He didn't as of yet!

Yeah, that didn't seem right. I am not sure we should have 13 teams since this is a 12 team keeper league.

I would hope not, but Catty did give warning. Maybe I misunderstood what she was saying earlier.

C'mon Catty, we're all waiting for you............if you can't play, maybe Joe can have your team.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Outlaw said:

I guess I didn't realize that I wasn't supposed to make my picks yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.