2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

I prefer to myself Java.

As long as you understand what it is your doing, then fine by me. I can go either way.

drbrumley

Draft Order
Pick Team
1 cattyfan's conquerors
2 Jefferson's Troglodytes
3 Loose Lug Nutz
4 Team formely known as SysAdmin.
5 Knight's Avalanche
6 Wolverines
7 Jesus Freaks
8 Team formely known as Odds
9 D Generation X
10 OutLaws
11 Imrahil's Cavaliers
12 Rednecks
Order is reversed on even-numbered rounds

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
Hey Billy, did you rank your players yet?

I started to, but then decided to wait until everyone else designates their keepers and drops their remaining players.

Outlaw

BillyBob said:
I started to, but then decided to wait until everyone else designates their keepers and drops their remaining players.

It won't let me make any drops.

How do I access the rankings page?

C

cattyfan

I'm sorry I haven't checked in for this. I would still like to play, but won't be able to tend to my keepers and drops until this weekend.

drbrumley

Mr. 5020 said:
Could the "team formerly known as Odds" just be the Odds again?
Um, you want in? We will be glad to have you. If you do, PM me your email address again. I'll get you hooked up.

Last edited:

drbrumley

Outlaw and Narrow way.

Right now, the add/drops are locked. I will open them just before the draft.

But the way it is setup is on your lineup page, you have a keepers box next to your players name. From your lineup, just check the two you want to keep. Then on 8/24, the system will automatically clear all your players EXCEPT your two keepers.

drbrumley

And Cattyfan, glad your aboard. I was getting worried. Now if only Jabez will log on to TOL, we will be set, for the most part.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
He's in a tough division. I mean, the Cowboys will easily take division. Well, it might not be so easy, but they'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.