2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Not changing rules. Ok, it's finished as far as this topic is concerned.

OK. So does that mean that we can have 10 Reserves of our choosing or are we limited to 2 Quarterbacks?

Don't find a loophole cause someone at that time wanted to quit you make unfair trades.

:rolleyes: I think you are missing the point of some of my issues, but forget it. Thank you for your efforts.

Theres a rule in your name to close that loophole.

I'm famous! :bannana:

C

cattyfan

to be fair, I dropped my third QB this morning.

Also, Lucky, I'm sorry I neglected to respond to your pm. I haven't been on much the last few days. I would like to decline the trade for now, but will keep the offer in mind. Thanks.

:cattyfan:

(I wish we could take :sozo2: and put a football helmet on him!)

drbrumley

As a reminder, we need to drop a quarterback if you have 3. Scroll up if you need to see the reason behind it.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Originally posted by Lucky

I'm willing to give up Andre Johnson or Hines Ward for a good RB.

I dont think anyone wants to give up a RB!Its kinda sad all starting rbs are taken,and most are not played week to week..:(

Lucky

Hall of Fame
What really stinks about having better WRs than RBs, is that it's usually the RBs that run in for the touchdown, scoring better points.

And even though I own Duce Staley, who's a pretty good RB, the Steelers always give Jerome Bettis the ball for the touchdown after the Duce did all the real work. :doh: :doh: :doh:

drbrumley

Just using Luck's example, he mentioned Staley does all the work but Bettis gets the reward. Under the team concept, The entire rushing of a real team would be your basis for the scoring.

drbrumley

This is just a discussion on it, we are not doing it unless you guys like it and then be implemted next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.