2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

I just spotted the "only 2 QBs" discussion. my apologies (I don't think those are three starters, though...) I'll have to wait until tomorrow to drop the third guy, as the Monday night game still has to be played. sorry for the delay, but I'll make sure I get rid of one tomorrow.

elected4ever

Sorry, in my limited time here, I just saw this.

Yes, it is true that we were to have only 2 QB's. when that rule was made, it was because we were having so much trouble balancing out the teams at this position.

Since then, everything has been rectified as far as QB's go, so I see no reason to drop QB's if you have more then 2.

If you see a QB you want on another team, trade for em. It's the american way.

Rule Citation

Owners are required to have at least 1 quarterback, 2 running backs, 3 wide receivers, 1 tight end, 1 kicker and 1 defensive team on their roster at all times. The remaining 10 roster spots can be filled with any combination of position players.

Only having two QB's at that time made things eadier on me to follow since we had that big problem with QBs a 2-3 weeks back. Since that has been fixed, I dont see the need to keep on restricting that.

drbrumley

Sorry, Im stuck using 1 computer at the moment and was accidently logged in as my dad. That was my post.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by elected4ever

Sorry, in my limited time here, I just saw this.

Yes, it is true that we were to have only 2 QB's. when that rule was made, it was because we were having so much trouble balancing out the teams at this position.

Since then, everything has been rectified as far as QB's go, so I see no reason to drop QB's if you have more then 2.

If you see a QB you want on another team, trade for em. It's the american way.

Rule Citation

Owners are required to have at least 1 quarterback, 2 running backs, 3 wide receivers, 1 tight end, 1 kicker and 1 defensive team on their roster at all times. The remaining 10 roster spots can be filled with any combination of position players.

Only having two QB's at that time made things eadier on me to follow since we had that big problem with QBs a 2-3 weeks back. Since that has been fixed, I dont see the need to keep on restricting that.
What the !!!!? I lost Brees because of that rule! So much for following the rules. I got punished for it. (Those that didn't follow the rule were basically rewarded.) :mad:

drbrumley

Originally posted by Lucky

What the !!!!? I lost Brees because of that rule! So much for following the rules. I got punished for it. (Those that didn't follow the rule were basically rewarded.) :mad:

Point taken, guess we should just live with it for now.

Ok if you have more than 2 , then just drop the extras. I apologize, but Lucky is correct.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drbrumley

Point taken, guess we should just live with it for now.

Ok if you have more than 2 , then just drop the extras. I apologize, but Lucky is correct.
:)
Originally posted by drbrumley

Guess Im really earning my salary this year, Oh wait, its free.
Despite the quirks, we still love you. :chuckle:

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Me either, but please stop changing the rules. Pleeeease!!!

Not changing rules. Ok, it's finished as far as this topic is concerned. Don't find a loophole cause someone at that time wanted to quit you make unfair trades. Theres a rule in your name to close that loophole.

Status
Not open for further replies.