2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Sozo

:nono:

And if you want to get technacal with me, let me remind you that actually your game with BillyBob is still pending due to the bullcrap that was pulled betwen you two with those trades. So don't gripe cause you don't have a quarterback, you do with Tom Brady.

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

And if you want to get technacal with me, let me remind you that actually your game with BillyBob is still pending due to the bullcrap that was pulled betwen you two with those trades. So don't gripe cause you don't have a quarterback, you do with Tom Brady.
My complaints have to do with the system, not the manager. I had no opportunity in week 3 to acquire a back-up QB while mine was on a bye week.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey, what happened? I had Eric Moulds and Peyton Manning earlier!

And Lucky had Barber.

And I was #7 on the draft order, now I'm #10!

:sozo2:

drbrumley

Originally posted by PastorZ77

Hey doc, with this lineup who gets actual first pick?

It goes from 1 thru 14 in that order. Of course SOTK is number one and since this has to deal with his players be devied up, it actually is Jefferson who gets first pick and so on down the line.

So yes, since your the best team, your last pick. Get it?

Hope that helps.

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

And Lucky had Barber.

Scroll up

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

BillyBob, you are correct, I inadvertently put the wrong wek in. Thank you for seeing that.

It doesn't matter, Doc.

I know this league has been messed up since day One, but thanks for your effort.

The best way to divide SOTK'S half dozen good players is just to assign them in order by their guru points to each coach in order of the draft. If coaches want to trade after that, it's up to them. Also, coaches on the lower end of the draft should have a chance to decline because not many of SOTK's players are that good. Just add them to each team and then the coaches can Drop whichever player they choose.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

And Lucky had Barber.

Tell me about it. I thought the deal was Tuesday morning those players would be free agents. (Free agents, meaning, free agents.) :sigh: Ah well, it's all good. But I sure could use Witten, or any other non-crappy TE. I should have known something wasn't right when I got had both Tiki and Witten this morning. :greedy:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Bumping this post for reference...

Ok, 1 more time.

The current waiver order:
1. The Troglodytes
2. Knight's Avalanche
3. Sozo's Ranters
4. Jabez
5. Flying Aces
6. Godrulz Grizzlies
7. The Redneck Commie Killers
8. The RidgeRunners
9. Wamba's Wambats
10. Lucky Leprechauns
11. Charlotte Gators
12. cattyfan's conquerors
13. The Snipers

C

cattyfan

do we post our choices here are we supposed to list possible add/drops on the football site?

drbrumley

Originally posted by cattyfan

do we post our choices here are we supposed to list possible add/drops on the football site?

I think posting on the football site is the best way to go. This way, I can track it according to the waiver rank and get you the player you wany provided he isnt taken by the time your pick comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.