2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

elected4ever

This is to give notice that I am no longer a part of fantasy Football. For some reason CBS Sports will not let me in. I am tired of fighting it. If I cant participate then I see no need to stay.:e4e:

elected4ever

I don't know what doc is going to do but he is very mad at me. This is cbs's fault . not doc's. All the adjustments that has had to be made are not the reason and my feeling of maybe not getting my way is not the reason. I just can't participate because of cbs sports. I am not acting at all like you did sozo. You were just plain acting like a spoiled brat. If cbs sports can correct their problem I will continue but until then there is just nothing i can do.

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

I could tell what you meant, Sozo. The :p smilie was a dead giveaway. :sigh:
Frankly, what I mean rarely finds it's way to those who are on the other end. But, that's my fault for not knowing how to adjust my sarcasm for an internet audience.

elected4ever

Well fellow owners it looks like I will be staying after all. Seems like the problem with CBS Sports has been solved, At least for now.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Well if E4E is out, how about taking his good players along with SOTK's good players, and then give every team (that's left!) one good player?

*reads above post*

:doh: Never mind...

elected4ever

Sozo, change your avatar. I get sick evertime i se it.:sozo2: :dead: :Clete:
uzi.gif
[/IMG]

Sozo

I'm participating with several others in presenting scary people for our Octobatar festival! :zakath:

Status
Not open for further replies.