2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I assume we are picking in order based on the draft so I picked 7 players to ensure that I get at least one of them, since I am 7th on the draft.

Doc never said otherwise........

I would suggest hedging your bet, likewise.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
We're starting at the bottom of the draft, so you should pick your 4 most prefered players to make sure you get one.

:angel:

drbrumley

The players will be picked up via the waiver process which means YOUR PICKING UP PLAYERS WILL DEPEND ON YOUR WAIVER RANK.

(Ex.)If everyone wants Peyton Manning as thier first pick, the one who is lowest on the waiver order would get him. And the waiver rank of this week will be used. So, with that said, Thursday is when I will approve the pick ups.

Also, every Thursday will be the waiver day. Noone will pick up players until Thursday's.

Thank you for your patience.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley

The players will be picked up via the waiver process which means YOUR PICKING UP PLAYERS WILL DEPEND ON YOUR WAIVER RANK.

(Ex.)If everyone wants Peyton Manning as thier first pick, the one who is lowest on the waiver order would get him. And the waiver rank of this week will be used. So, with that said, Thursday is when I will approve the pick ups.

Also, every Thursday will be the waiver day. Noone will pick up players until Thursday's.

How can we put in for Manning when he is already on BB's roster?

Sozo

Originally posted by Knight

I have the sneeking suspicion that protocol has never been a possibilty since day one.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
As I understood it, SOTK's players were to become available this morning. And so this morning I requested 3 of them, in the order of which one I wanted the most first. I'm guessing this...
Originally posted by drbrumley

means "from now on.."

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Knight

I put in for Manning as an Add/Drop, the waivers went through this morning some time.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Warning
Your total team salary is 34563. At most 33000 are allowed.

I must be paying my guys too much! :chuckle:

Hey Doc, I dropped one of my extra Quarterbacks, as you requested. :up:

C

cattyfan

I was also under the impression it was going to be one choice per team from SOTKs players...what happened?

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

I put in for Manning as an Add/Drop, the waivers went through this morning some time.

I put in my ADD/Drops moments after the end of Monday night football, and they are still sitting there. It has been the same BS since the first week.

10/4/04 11:29 pm CT Later Manning, Peyton QB IND
10/4/04 11:30 pm CT Later Barber, Tiki RB NYG Blaylock, Derrick RB KC
10/4/04 11:31 pm CT Later Johnson, Rudi RB CIN Hall, Dante WR KC
10/4/04 11:32 pm CT Later Moulds, Eric WR BUF Flutie, Doug QB SD
10/4/04 11:34 pm CT Later Patten, David WR NE Bengals, DST DST CIN
10/4/04 11:36 pm CT Later Witten, Jason TE DAL Seidman, Mike TE CAR

Sozo

I agree, it's been messed up.
Which is why I have been less than enthusiastic. I'll take my lumps, if and when things are done in an orderly manner.

drbrumley

What the????

Noone can pick up anyone. How you slipped in< I dont know.

Drop him and anyone else you picked up. Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.