2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Originally posted by PastorZ77

just curious, how is the order of that list determined?

Snipers

Based on your record.

If you have the same record as someone then a tiebreaker formula is used to break the tie. I beleive its points scored.

Also, very nice to see you Pastor.
:)

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
BB,didnt you hear?Me and Doc struck a deal where i get all of SOTKs team and my team will be split up....;)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Jabez

BB,didnt you hear?Me and Doc struck a deal where i get all of SOTKs team and my team will be split up....;)

I'm 7th on the waiver list regardless of which end you start from, so it doesn't much matter to me. :chuckle:

Last edited:

drbrumley

Originally posted by Z Man

Hey Doc,

Why does it say I have only 1 win and 2 losses? It should be the opposite. I've had 2 wins and 1 loss (unless you count the first week, which you said I lost, which means I should be 2-2). What gives?

You lost to Sozo in week 1 159-104

You beat Jabez in week 2 128-103

You lost to me 105-77 in week3

And your now currently losing to Wamba 58-57. He has two players playing tonight and you have 1.

Only thing I can think of is the system finally corrected itself after Jeanne.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley

Based on your record.

If you have the same record as someone then a tiebreaker formula is used to break the tie. I beleive its points scored.

Also, very nice to see you Pastor.
:)
None of the records are right.

We should only be counting the last two weeks since that is when we drafted players etc.

I should have 1 win and 1 tie (assuming I win this week).

drbrumley

Originally posted by Knight

None of the records are right.

We should only be counting the last two weeks since that is when we drafted players etc.

I should have 1 win and 1 tie (assuming I win this week).

We had the 1st draft at the beginning of the season. Then we did a redo the week after. Then we dropped all the QB's and redid that the next week.The last two drafts listed were retroactive to week 1. There was no way around that. So I took the best scores on your teams and made them active retroactive to week 1. Then everything was in ya'll's court after that. So the records are right.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

We had the 1st draft at the beginning of the season. Then we did a redo the week after. Then we dropped all the QB's and redid that the next week.The last two drafts listed were retroactive to week 1. There was no way around that. So I took the best scores on your teams and made them active retroactive to week 1. Then everything was in ya'll's court after that. So the records are right.
I was the only guy in week one to take the time to have a legal roster!

Not only that but my roster has been altered week to week how can they come up with a "retroactive" roster for me?

I realize this is all just for fun... but.... this really isn't very fair.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Knight

I was the only guy in week one to take the time to have a legal roster!

Not only that but my roster has been altered week to week how can they come up with a "retroactive" roster for me?

I realize this is all just for fun... but.... this really isn't very fair.

Well, yes you were until the rosters were all deleted the first time. Everyone was arguing about how the draft stunk and such. I understand your position. As far as retroactive rosters, the players on your team and others who scored the most points were the active ones. Everyone had problems that first two weeks. So I made the call since everything was in disarray almost, to balance it out somewhat. Noone is trying to jip anyone. After week 2 when I had finished most of the work and had some resembalance of order, everyone had control over their own teams. Which then was complicated by a certain someone complaining about his team when in week 1, he scored the most points. Go figure. But anyway, if you want to pin the week 1 fiasco on someone, it's me. It was my call, I had to act and did. If I didnt, I would still be screwing around with week 1 crap.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Well, yes you were until the rosters were all deleted the first time. Everyone was arguing about how the draft stunk and such. I understand your position. As far as retroactive rosters, the players on your team and others who scored the most points were the active ones. Everyone had problems that first two weeks. So I made the call since everything was in disarray almost, to balance it out somewhat. Noone is trying to jip anyone. After week 2 when I had finished most of the work and had some resembalance of order, everyone had control over their own teams. Which then was complicated by a certain someone complaining about his team when in week 1, he scored the most points. Go figure. But anyway, if you want to pin the week 1 fiasco on someone, it's me. It was my call, I had to act and did. If I didnt, I would still be screwing around with week 1 crap.
OK. :(

I will stand by whatever decision makes it easy.

That pretty much blows my chance at winning the title this year but I guess I will have to gear up for next year.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Z Man

Yeah...
I don't see that there is any action to take.

You are a big boy I tink you should be able to handle it. You dish it out just as much as Clete does.

Status
Not open for further replies.