2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Sozo, SOTK cannot play. Thereby his team is to divied up amongst the rest of the league. And your not last on the waiver list. You were at the beginning of the year yes, because you were the champion.

Sozo

Originally posted by Jabez

SO just give up?

What else is there? SOTK's players are in limbo. There are no QB's to be had. I tried for 3 weeks to get a starting RB or QB , but they were snapped up because they sat in waivers. Most people have at least 2 starting QBs, 3 or 4 starting RB's etc. and yet they could still pad their teams.

The format is flawed.
The draft was flawed.
The waiver process was a joke.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Sozo

What else is there? SOTK's players are in limbo. There are no QB's to be had. I tried for 3 weeks to get a starting RB or QB , but they were snapped up because they sat in waivers. Most people have at least 2 starting QBs, 3 or 4 starting RB's etc. and yet they could still pad their teams.

The format is flawed.
The draft was flawed.
The waiver process was a joke.

As far as SOTK's players are concerned, I just now have been able to get to this and figure out how to do it. More than likely, it will be done tonight.

And yes I agree things have not went as smoothly as it did last year. We didnt have 4 hurricanes hit the state then either and 2 where the computers are. So this has ben a rough year. But Im working on fixing it. Just give me some time.

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

Sozo, SOTK cannot play. Thereby his team is to divied up amongst the rest of the league. And your not last on the waiver list. You were at the beginning of the year yes, because you were the champion.
I have been on everyday trying to get a QB because mine was on a bye week. I was unable from week 1 to acquire a second starting QB. I tried last week for the only QB's left and they were all taken ahead of me by people who already had 2 or 3 starting QBs. You know as well as I do, that in the original draft, I had no starters except Owens, and there were only 4 really bad DSTs left. The teams were never remotely even, and still aren't. Many teams got top 5 QBs, RBs, WRs, and DSTs before others got any starters.

Sozo

We didnt have 4 hurricanes hit the state then either and 2 where the computers are. So this has ben a rough year. But Im working on fixing it. Just give me some time.
It's understandable. However, you should possibly name an assistant to help in those situations. IMO

C

cattyfan

I have Brett Favre and Kyle Boller. Those are my only two Quarterbacks...I'm not grousing. I have a mixed bag when it comes to the rest of the players...my TEs? not looking good. I have some good RBs...but my WRs are hit and miss and my D/STs are mid and lower end... I haven't gotten all the players I tried to add and some of my players are injured.

Ya know what? I'm still having fun.

the draft was done by the rankings we, as coaches, put together. The QBs were then redistributed. With 32 teams in the league, how did you end up with no starting QBs?

drbrumley

Originally posted by Sozo

It's understandable. However, you should possibly name an assistant to help in those situations. IMO

I do, and its Jefferson. But I have not been able to PM him being I have been traveling. I did say earlier though SOTK's team would be devied up. And I did say it will be retroactive to week 3.

drbrumley

Whoever has more than 2 QB's needs to drop as many QB's as it takes minus IR QB's to get to 2. If you have 3 QB's, you need to drop 1. And so on. If you have a injured quarterback on IR, that QB doesn't count.

Lucky, Knight, BillyBob, you need to drop some QB's unless you have a QB on IR.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Jabez

ARe you putting SOKT into the pool?

I will have an announcement within the hour on what we are going to do with SOTK's players.

Not all will go into the pool cause it would be extremely unfair to those who are not here and cannot access the league pages tonight. Se what I'm saying?

Lucky

Hall of Fame

Lucky, Knight, BillyBob, you need to drop some QB's unless you have a QB on IR.
I'll be happy to get rid of Drew Brees once Week 4 is over. The only reason I added him was because both of my QBs had a BYE the same week. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.