Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

D. Brees (QB) - 26 points
Cardinals (DST) - 23 points

Not bad considering I just picked them out of the pile of Free Agent losers to fill the empty slots due to players on BYE.

Doesn't look like I'm going to win this game though. :noid:

I dunno, it looks pretty good from here.

drbrumley

Let's see, whats the difference?

We have someone TOTALLY not interested in PLAYING just because he doesn't like his team. So what does he do with you, trades perhaps the best player in the league and definitely best on his team and trades him for who? Schroeder, Bill WR TB? Sorry dude, but it won't work AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. PERIOD!!!!!!
Sozo,
Just quit and we can do something. If your not going to quit, then play like you mean it and attempt to win. This is quitting and being a baby about the whole thing.

drbrumley

Multiple trade. Bullcrap. If it was all done at once, the trade all would say the same time. Sorry, your sadly mistaken. I know every move every player makes when they make it. So don't bulls**t us.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by drbrumley

Multiple trade. Bullcrap. If it was all done at once, the trade all would say the same time. Sorry, your sadly mistaken. I know every move every player makes when they make it. So don't bulls**t us.

Well, if you deny a 'multiple trade', how do you explain the multitude of traded players????? :doh:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Let's see, whats the difference?

We have someone TOTALLY not interested in PLAYING just because he doesn't like his team. So what does he do with you, trades perhaps the best player in the league and definitely best on his team and trades him for who? Schroeder, Bill WR TB? Sorry dude, but it won't work AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. PERIOD!!!!!!
Sozo,
Just quit and we can do something. If your not going to quit, then play like you mean it and attempt to win. This is quitting and being a baby about the whole thing.

Hey, I gave up Domanick Davis and the Jaguars DST as part of the trade!!!! What are you implying???? If I was just grabbing Sozo's players, why would I give up 2 of my best in the process??????

drbrumley

It was systematic. Also it was the same two teams. Sozo had already made up his mind he was gone so he was unloading. And of course, your there with your hand out just waiting.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I say take away all their good players and give them to me! Can I get an amen? :D

Sozo

Originally posted by Jabez

Guys this makes this no fun,when this stuf happens..

The only person that BB has played is ME! I pulled a Pete Rose, so keep me out if the Hall of Fame!

I have a lousy team, with no chance of outscoring anyone.

To already have the worst team because of an inept draft, and then to be placed last on waivers, is ridiculous. I had no opportunity to improve my team, once the draft was over.

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Originally posted by Sozo

The only person that BB has played is ME! I pulled a Pete Rose, so keep me out if the Hall of Fame!

I have a lousy team, with no chance of outscoring anyone.

To already have the worst team because of an inept draft, and then to be placed last on waivers, is ridiculous. I had no opportunity to improve my team, once the draft was over.

SO just give up?

drbrumley

Jabez is right, this absolutely soils the whole thing. So, thats it about this as far as this thread is concerned. Anyone have something to say, use the league email or PM me.

C

cattyfan

gee...if I hang in here long enough, I'll win by default :angel:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

It was systematic. Also it was the same two teams. Sozo had already made up his mind he was gone so he was unloading. And of course, your there with your hand out just waiting.

I have my hand out waiting for a few players from SOTK's team, when are we gonna divide them? He has only 6 players active this week and he beat most other teams. :doh:

I'll take Eric Moulds and Tiki Barber.

Status
Not open for further replies.