2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Originally posted by cattyfan

where do things stand for those of us who were illegal last weekend due to unforeseen circumstances?

When I get the chance, I will retro the free agent pick ups and we will be set.

drbrumley

Originally posted by BillyBob

Do we have an additional 2 man 'injured' status, or did we scrap that?

[In addition to our 20 players]

Still have the 2 man IR, so if you have an injured man, you can replace him till he comes back.

C

cattyfan

cool. I'll be gone tomorrow through Saturday night, but will check my roster then.

I appreciate all the work you're doing...especially in the midst of your own stress. Thanks. :)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Guys, I have the Jaguars DST up for trade. I need a good Wide Receiver or a good Tight End. [don't we all]

"The Jaguars DST has emerged as one of the best units in Fantasy Football." :troy:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Guys, I have the Jaguars DST up for trade. I need a good Wide Receiver or a good Tight End. [don't we all]

"The Jaguars DST has emerged as one of the best units in Fantasy Football." :troy:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Done!

A case of Bass is on it's way. You can start transfering your team with Terrell Owens first.

:cheers:

elected4ever

Are you quitting or what Sozo? If your not, Don't play games as naming your team later and email address to goodbye.com.

elected4ever

This is DRBrumley, not E4E. I just need to know what your intentions are. I can understand your frustation, being I dont have a great team either. But I'm not quitting and I sure don't want you to either. So please just let me know what your intending on doing.

Sozo

Originally posted by elected4ever

This is DRBrumley, not E4E. I just need to know what your intentions are. I can understand your frustation, being I dont have a great team either. But I'm not quitting and I sure don't want you to either. So please just let me know what your intending on doing.

Yes, I didn't think your dad would use that tone. :chuckle:

My intentions, are to win every game with the worst players possible, because last year's winner was obviously penalized a great deal. As long as my roster is active, I don't know why the rest should matter.

Anyone looking for a good kicker? I could use another really bad RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.