2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob
We need to have 20 players on each team and we need to be able to field 4 Running Backs if we choose.
I don't mind the current rules regarding starters but I do agree we should have 20 man rosters.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
The Flying Aces have 8 players on the 'Bye' this week. :doh:

Why can't we pick up players?????????? Even if ZMan wanted to Add/Drop before the game, he can't because all the players have been stuck on waivers since Wednesday. :bang:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
You could come to Nashville and catch a Titans game, the weather here is pretty nice through most of football season.

Mrs. BillyBob and I got a room downtown at the Hilton last night as a little 'getaway'. The lounge at the hotel was called 'Eddies' and all the waitresses were wearing Titans jerseys that had 'George' on the back.

I asked if they knew Eddie George didn't play for the Titans anymore....:chuckle:

Sozo

This weekend?

I'll fly in and go to a game with you, but I need a little warning.
My brother-in-law just called to offer me tickets. I haven't been to a game in years. It's the first time he's given the tickets to me in the 16 years I've known him. I could have used a little warning also. If it happens again, you'll be the first to know!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo

My brother-in-law just called to offer me tickets. I haven't been to a game in years. It's the first time he's given the tickets to me in the 16 years I've known him. I could have used a little warning also. If it happens again, you'll be the first to know!

Thanks, Sozo!! :up:

Z Man

The Flying Aces have 8 players on the 'Bye' this week. :doh:

Why can't we pick up players?????????? Even if ZMan wanted to Add/Drop before the game, he can't because all the players have been stuck on waivers since Wednesday. :bang:
Tell me about it! I'm screwed! I tried to put all my CAR players on reserve, but I'm still stuck with one WR on active, even though it's his by-week this week. And I've had 3 players pending on stupid waivers for a freakin' long time! If I got them, I'd be ok...

Oh well... :sigh:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky

When I try to watch the live scoreboard, it tells me "A script running in this page is slowing down mozilla and may cause your computer to become unresponsive. Do you wish to run this script or abort?" (Or something like that.) I choose not to abort and it runs the script just fine.
FYI - I'm not getting this message anymore. I'm not sure if it's because the script was fixed or because I upgraded to Firefox 1.0PR.

C

cattyfan

I'm in the same boat as severval other teams...I don't have enough healthy players to have a legal team. :( My waivers didn't go through. I had only one player injured...but GB put Ferguson back on injured since I looked at my line-up yesterday.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Carney has been one of my top 5 players. :up:

I guess the Saints only score by making FGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.