2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lgutz

Billy and the troops.

just to let you know I'm traveling agaiin starting now and will be beck in Florida tomorrow night (sat),

Just in time for the next Hurricane! :eek:

so of course I wont be here. Anything comes up,

Like a Hurricane???

OK.....are we still doing this dopey 'Practice Squad' thing? I see that I am the only person who has posted his PS players and with you on the road, it seems like a logistical Nightmare.

I think you might wanna rethink the whole thing.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by BillyBob

How are you gonna have keeper teams when the number of teams keeps changing? Besides, I have a crappy team this year. If I don't have a chance at drafting a better one next year, what's the point of playing?? [Other than giving Sozo and Knight an easy win :D]

Oh, I may have read your response wrong, Doc. I guess you are agreeing that we have to redraft.

Never mind.......:angel:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by BillyBob
OK.....are we still doing this dopey 'Practice Squad' thing? I see that I am the only person who has posted his PS players and with you on the road, it seems like a logistical Nightmare.

I think you might wanna rethink the whole thing.
I agree.

Not only that.... but to be honest I really don't have a ton of time to be devoting to the FFL thing so the more brainless it is the better, for me that is. :)

I just don't see any upside whatsoever to the practice squad thing.

C

cattyfan

I agree.

Not only that.... but to be honest I really don't have a ton of time to be devoting to the FFL thing so the more brainless it is the better, for me that is.

I just don't see any upside whatsoever to the practice squad thing.

I also agree...here I am getting ready to apply for jobs, and I suddenly remembered I have to place two players on the PS before 5:00...but I can't do it too early because I have a player who may or may not be injured for Sunday, they still aren't sure. grrrrrrrrrrr.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I agree also. Even though it's partly my idea, considering that some won't put their players on the PS list in time, it looks like it would throw the scoring into chaos.

C

cattyfan

BB and I are the only ones with our Practice Squad players up...hmmmmmmm.

Sozo

Originally posted by cattyfan

BB and I are the only ones with our Practice Squad players up...hmmmmmmm.
That's because some of us have no idea what the he(double hockey sticks) a "practice squad" is.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey Doc, I put in for an Add/Drop Wednesday but my guy is still on waivers......:noid:

Ok, enjoy your hurricane! :rain:

elected4ever

So you got problems BB. Hows this. I have 4 players on the by week and their replacements are injured. I don't have a team to field so I have to leave by by week players on the active roster to be legal. I have lost this week regardless.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by elected4ever

So you got problems BB. Hows this. I have 4 players on the by week and their replacements are injured. I don't have a team to field so I have to leave by by week players on the active roster to be legal. I have lost this week regardless.
I have a similar problem.

That's why we should have more roster spots. Not to mention more rosters spots facilitate a more active trading and wheeling and dealing style of league.

I argued for this last year but I guess I am the only one who feels this way. :(

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by elected4ever

I feel your pain, e4e......
I wish my team was playing yours this weekend! :eek:

We need to have 20 players on each team and we need to be able to field 4 Running Backs if we choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.