1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Matthew 18:3 "I assure you," He said, "unless you are converted and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Matthew 3:2 and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near."

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Cornelius feared God and did what was right, see Acts 10:22.

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

Jesus saves those he accepts, see Acts 15:8.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

I read every one of them and they are beautiful!

They proclaim the spiritual provision of the Gospel and our Bride Grooms plea to stop trusting in the Creation and turn back to our good Groom.

These are the Creator's calls to His cherished children to look away from the burning of Sodom, or we will end up a pillar of salt.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Nameless,

Read these scriptures and tell me if God's love is unconditional:

Acts 8:21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.

Acts 8:22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.

Unconditional, without any doubt!

He made us!

He Provided for us and we tried to stand in His place with one of His angels that betrayed Him and us.

He believed so strongly in free will that He gave it to us at the cost of His fleshly walk amongst us!

He explained that Faith and Love are the lights home.

Now that is a Lover beyond compare that defines Unconditional Love.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

GT,

I specifically said that I admit that I am a sinner compared to God's perfect standard of Moses.

Show me a perfect person in the flesh (Jesus is God, no using Him), and I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you at a great price. [emoji6]

You are living on that imaginary place.

There are many denominations who believe we can never stop sinning.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7.

God's Truth

I read every one of them and they are beautiful!

They proclaim the spiritual provision of the Gospel and our Bride Grooms plea to stop trusting in the Creation and turn back to our good Groom.

These are the Creator's calls to His cherished children to look away from the burning of Sodom, or we will end up a pillar of salt.

Look away from the burning of Sodom and Gomorrah? WE ARE TOLD FROM GOD's WORD THEY SERVE AS EXAMPLES.

God's Truth

2 Peter 2:6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;

Matthew 10:15
Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Matthew 11:23
And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted up to heaven? No, you will descend to Hades! For if the miracles that were performed in you had happened in Sodom, it would have remained to this day.

Romans 9:29
It is just as Isaiah predicted: "Unless the Lord of Hosts had left us descendants, we would have become like Sodom, we would have resembled Gomorrah."

Hebrews 4:11
Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will fall by following the same pattern of disobedience.

Jude 1:7
In like manner, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, who indulged in sexual immorality and pursued strange flesh, are on display as an example of those who sustain the punishment of eternal fire.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are living on that imaginary place.

There are many denominations who believe we can never stop sinning.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

Acts 26:17, 18 …I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Read all of Romans Chapter 6-7.

Perhaps the lying mouths of men that distort the gospel are indeed to blame.

Paul teaches our utter need for Jesus and so does Jesus!

Sin is so much more than an act, it is a condition!

We are infected and Jesus is the cure.

Glory to Glory GT.

That's when sin will be gone.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
My Most recent Galatians post remains uncontested.

You can post 1,000,000 posts with obedience in them and the support of flesh based salvation, but the steel of Galatians in exegetic reading is the reason you would rather jump around than tie down to the flow of Pauls words.

God's Truth

Perhaps the lying mouths of men that distort the gospel are indeed to blame.

Paul teaches our utter need for Jesus and so does Jesus!

Sin is so much more than an act, it is a condition!

We are infected and Jesus is the cure.

Glory to Glory GT.

That's when sin will be gone.

You do not even speak according to the scriptures.

You go against the scriptures.

Give the scriptures to your made up doctrines.

God's Truth

My Most recent Galatians post remains uncontested.

You can post 1,000,000 posts with obedience in them and the support of flesh based salvation, but the steel of Galatians in exegetic reading is the reason you would rather jump around than tie down to the flow of Pauls words.

I already posted the truth.

You are lying about me and saying what you believe is uncontested. LOL

God's Truth

Peter and James also heard about that lie about Paul.

Paul himself heard that lie.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Matthew 8:12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

How about that? Paul teaches what Jesus teaches when he walked the earth.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I already posted the truth.

You are lying about me and saying what you believe is uncontested. LOL

My words still go unread and uncontested.

Consider an auto generate for anything that comes after this for now, if you won't expound on Galatians for yourself, or contest my post line by line. I took time to do it.

More tomorrow.

The floor is open for debate.

God's Truth

Paul is limiting the works to the ceremonial works.

Paul was a Pharisee, and as such, he helped to enforce the ceremonial works for the earthly temple. The Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses' seat. For hundreds of years the Jews did ceremonial works to make themselves clean, just so they could go to the temple to worship God.

I will prove to you with scripture that Paul NEVER EVER taught we are saved by faith without obedience.

Read these scriptures and consider them carefully.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Romans 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

God's Truth

Read this next scripture carefully…

Hebrews 2:14 Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil—

Did you read it? Jesus breaks the power of the devil---the devil that holds the power of death. What is the power of death? SIN is the power of death.

Read these next two scriptures…

1 Corinthians 15:54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

1 Corinthians 15:55
"Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?"

Death is shown to have no more victory when we are raised from the dead and given immortal bodies.

Sin entered the world through Adam, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned. Adam and Eve became like God knowing good and evil. God said they must not be allowed to stretch out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

However, through Jesus Christ, if we overcome sin to the end by faith in Jesus Christ, we will be able to take from the tree of life and live forever.

God's Truth

If inside that armor, inside your heart, is the same desire for sin, and you struggle with that desire, and have never stopped, then that lion is roaming around still inside you.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Read this scripture, there were Corinthian believers who sinned and needed to repent.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Revelation 2:5 Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Read these scriptures, what are they being disciplined for if they did not make mistakes and sin?

1 Corinthians 11:32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

Hebrews 12:5 And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that addresses you as sons: “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,

Hebrews 12:6 because the Lord disciplines those he loves, and he punishes everyone he accepts as a son.”

Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

We are told to workout our salvation. If you are saved and do not have to obey, then why are we told to OBEY and to work out our salvation?

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
How foolish to argue about a law that doesn't apply to the church of God.

This is a faithful saying and these things I want you to affirm constantly that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men. But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law for they are unprofitable and useless. (Titus 3:8-9)​

God's Truth

How foolish to argue about a law that doesn't apply to the church of God.

This is a faithful saying and these things I want you to affirm constantly that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men. But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law for they are unprofitable and useless. (Titus 3:8-9)​

All scripture is God breathed and useful for rebuking, like I just did to you.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

You have no understanding about that scripture you posted.