1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Epoisses

You contradict yourself.

You do not even make sense.

You say Paul says the letter reigns. You need to show the scripture that says that.

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. Rom. 7:6

God's Truth

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter. Rom. 7:6

I misunderstood you before, but you now show me you are worse off than I thought.

Read this scripture and show me again what the letter does! lol

Romans 2:15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

God's Truth

Epossessed,

There are people such as yourself who misunderstand Paul. They think that Paul is teaching people we are saved by faith without obedience. There are people such as yourself who think Paul is warning us to have faith and to be careful about believing you have to obey because it could condemn you. That is absurd.

Peter heard about the misunderstandings people had about what Paul says.

Peter tells us people misunderstand Paul---and then Peter warns us to OBEY!

See 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

James has also heard about the people's misunderstandings concerning what Paul teaches. He then calls those people fools.

See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You. will. never. ever. be. cleaned. by. Jesus. if. you. do. not. obey. and. repent. of. your. sins.

You don't understand what that means GT.

You still base your salvation on obedience, and thus other people's too.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

Jesus is the Word of God, and His words did not die when Jesus was nailed to the cross.

These are the words of God that will live forever:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I am not reading your long and blind lectures.

If you want to debate then you have to respond to the scriptures I post and the explanations I give.

I easily rebuke everything you say with this one scripture, but you will not look at it.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

I tied all of my last post to scripture.

I took the time to write it. I respect if you don't read it, and we we continue all 5 threads, but your silence and choice to not expand on Galatians as is occurring only bolsters my perspective that you hate so passionately.

You are disgusted by admission that we are all sinners and thus Moses is still covering your eyes.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Wow, how sick. You say a saint repents but does not discontinue sins!

You say that and do not know that what you say is evil.

GT,

To say one is well is to reject the Doctor.

To admit sickness is to welcome the doctor.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

[emoji846]

I can't hold it back.

Amen!!!!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Nameless,

You have led astray and refuse to look at the scriptures that would lead you to the Truth.

You merely post more scriptures that you do not understand.

I'm not afraid to read your words. I am untouchable, because I express my sinful state that is only blessed by my admission to Jesus that He is everything to my nothing that is only something by His unconditional love.

I have already ceased to attempt to save my life in this world, because I want my soul to be with Jesus and all of His wonderful people of ALL creation.

You refuse to kneel on that double edged blade of repentance and conviction scares you!

God's Truth

I tied all of my last post to scripture.

I took the time to write it. I respect if you don't read it, and we we continue all 5 threads, but your silence and choice to not expand on Galatians as is occurring only bolsters my perspective that you hate so passionately.

You are disgusted by admission that we are all sinners and thus Moses is still covering your eyes.

What don't you get about you needing to respond to the scriptures I GIVE AND THE explanations I GIVE.

I have taken much of my time to read and respond to everything you say and the scriptures you give.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What don't you get about you needing to respond to the scriptures I GIVE AND THE explanations I GIVE.

I have taken much of my time to read and respond to everything you say and the scriptures you give.

You are so Focused on Obey, you have missed Jesus's Love letter to you.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Epossessed,

There are people such as yourself who misunderstand Paul. They think that Paul is teaching people we are saved by faith without obedience. There are people such as yourself who think Paul is warning us to have faith and to be careful about believing you have to obey because it could condemn you. That is absurd.

Peter heard about the misunderstandings people had about what Paul says.

Peter tells us people misunderstand Paul---and then Peter warns us to OBEY!

See 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

James has also heard about the people's misunderstandings concerning what Paul teaches. He then calls those people fools.

See James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

GT,

I respect you. Be carful what you say to Epoisses. They speak out of Love. Their frustration is the result of your frustration of grace.

God's Truth

I'm not afraid to read your words. I am untouchable, because I express my sinful state that is only blessed by my admission to Jesus that He is everything to my nothing that is only something by His unconditional love.

I have already ceased to attempt to save my life in this world, because I want my soul to be with Jesus and all of His wonderful people of ALL creation.

You refuse to kneel on that double edged blade of repentance and conviction scares you!

You have to lie about me to defend your false beliefs.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is the Word of God, and His words did not die when Jesus was nailed to the cross.

These are the words of God that will live forever:

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

GT,

If you only understood what you just typed!