1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You have to lie about me to defend your false beliefs.

All of my foolish words that I just posted stand for all to read. My exposition of Galatians stands uncontested by you.

You have until tomorrow to do something about it.

Peace and Spirited Debate.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You do not even understand what that scripture means.

Jesus teaches us what to do.

You go against that.

I follow Jesus, by recognizing I can't obey Moses perfectly.

I obey Jesus by admitting my need for Him and trusting in Him alone.

I rebuke spiritual pride and admit my fallen state, that I may be counted dead, but alive in His accomplishment alone.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You have said many lies about me.

Just read your words to me.

I am not going to go find them for you. You know where they are.

GT,

As long as you put your faith in the foundation of sand, my words will burn like acid.

God's Truth

All of my foolish words that I just posted stand for all to read. My exposition of Galatians stands uncontested by you.

You have until tomorrow to do something about it.

Peace and Spirited Debate.

lol

I have explained the truth to you by responding to your posts.

Now go read what I said and respond in kind.

God's Truth

I follow Jesus, by recognizing I can't obey Moses perfectly.

I obey Jesus by admitting my need for Him and trusting in Him alone.

I rebuke spiritual pride and admit my fallen state, that I may be counted dead, but alive in His accomplishment alone.

You blew it and proved what you are when you said we do not have to stop sinning.

A saint is a repentant sinner! I specifically made it clear that repentance is not a discontinuence of sin.

I will always be right and on the side of Truth because I preach obedience to Christ.

John 18:37 "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

You will always be wrong. You are convicted.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You blew it and proved what you are when you said we do not have to stop sinning.

I will always be right and on the side of Truth because I preach obedience to Christ.

John 18:37 "You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

GT,

I specifically said that I admit that I am a sinner compared to God's perfect standard of Moses.

Show me a perfect person in the flesh (Jesus is God, no using Him), and I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you at a great price. [emoji6]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
1 of 5 for GT to Debate (The entire book of Galatians)

You are not preaching what you believe you are preaching.

To deny that God's Love is Unconditional is a major doctrine that doesn't come from God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I'm cooling my jets. I'm not arguing and my last Galatians exposition remains uncontested.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are trying to condemn me for not obeying your evil beliefs.

I don't believe sin is good or that we should sin that grace should abound.

But I do believe that Jesus is the cure to our perpetual infection. [emoji52]

God's Truth

I don't believe sin is good or that we should sin that grace should abound.

But I do believe that Jesus is the cure to our perpetual infection. [emoji52]

You do not even tell the truth about what you say.

Read here how you go against the Truth and say we do not have to stop sin.

A saint is a repentant sinner! I specifically made it clear that repentance is not a discontinuence of sin.

God's Truth

To deny that God's Love is Unconditional is a major doctrine that doesn't come from God.

Who does Jesus save?

We have to obey to get saved.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

God's Truth

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

Matthew 18:3 "I assure you," He said, "unless you are converted and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Matthew 3:2 and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near."

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Cornelius feared God and did what was right, see Acts 10:22.

Psalm 50:23 Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors Me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

Jesus saves those he accepts, see Acts 15:8.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

God's Truth

Nameless,

Read these scriptures and tell me if God's love is unconditional:

Acts 8:21 You have no part or share in this ministry, because your heart is not right before God.

Acts 8:22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord in the hope that he may forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.

God's Truth

Do you recognize this scripture:

"I assure you," He said, "unless you are converted and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Does that sound conditional, or unconditional to you?