“White Supremacists” Are Right-Wing Trump Supporters, No?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Roaming various threads looking for the opportunity to gossip, LGBTQ activist Art Brain writes:

Oh get a grip aCW. Your fevered delusions about people having sock puppet accounts is as demented as SD's. I'm no fan of A4T but there's nothing to suggest she's had other accounts. Why on earth would she need them?

:AMR:

Don't you have a hair dresser convention to attend?

Arthur Brain

Roaming various threads looking for the opportunity to gossip, LGBTQ activist Art Brain writes:

Don't you have a hair dresser convention to attend?

You're the one gossiping, considering you're accusing people of having sock accounts even though it's obvious they haven't.

Go project your gay innuendo elsewhere as well, preferably your own little train wreck.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're the one gossiping, considering you're accusing people of having sock accounts even though it's obvious they haven't.

I study my Libertarian enemies, there's no doubt in my mind that several posters here on TOL are one very sick individual. I'll leave it at that.

Go project your gay innuendo elsewhere as well, preferably your own little train wreck.

:e4e:

You mean the thread where you refused to denounce child molesters? That one?

Arthur Brain

I study my Libertarian enemies, there's no doubt in my mind that several posters here on TOL are one very sick individual. I'll leave it at that.

Maybe it's more likely that you have several 'minds' (I use that term very loosely of course) and that these on here are all very different and individual people. There's no reason for any of them to have sock accounts as they're not banned and trying to return under different names and A4T certainly has no need to. Maybe you think the site owner has a few too and all of the other far right wingers?! You do realize that it's more likely that you're SerpentDove than that right? Right...?!

:AMR:

Done that in every thread where it's been asked and also where it hasn't. Not going back to your boring little blog thanks. Told you that before. You crack on with it and pretend it's popular.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

So youre a weird stalky peeping tom kind of guy, is that what you are saying?

Well you can remove me from your paranoid fantasy. Im not libertarian, i detest drugs and know full well taxes are needed (even though they arent used properly) and im not sick.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Done that in every thread where it's been asked and also where it hasn't. Not going back to your boring little blog thanks. Told you that before. You crack on with it and pretend it's popular.

Since you refused to denounce homosexual child molesters like Peter Tatchell, Terry Bean, Harvey Milk, Frank Kameny and Harry Hay in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, how about you denounce the hardcore racist, Jew hater (who was admired by the Nazis) and founder of the baby murdering organization known as Planned Parenthood in this thread? (after all, this thread is about racism).

92b9e1c4a8416819b49f325a0223ed8c.jpg

Say something simple like "Margaret Sanger and her Planned Parenthood organization are human weeds".

I wanna read those words written by you Art.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So youre a weird stalky peeping tom kind of guy, is that what you are saying?

When I read the same lie from a small circle of people (musterion, ok doser, you) it makes me wonder if there are some connections.

I guess the same way you and rusha do, when you vote for people like Hillary Clinton

Poor memory or bold faced lie?

Well you can remove me from your paranoid fantasy. Im not libertarian,...

Libertarians (as opposed to Christians) say things like:

if we limit anyones ability to have housing or own property based on sin, no one could do so.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5016429&viewfull=1#post5016429

Gee, I wonder why ok doser wouldn't debate you on that subject...hmmmmm.

Being that you, musterion and ok doser just love to use the "ban him!" button, I best skedaddle back to my homo thread, as it is 'gay' pride month and the LGBTQ culture must be celebrated.

Arthur Brain

Since you refused to denounce homosexual child molesters like Peter Tatchell, Terry Bean, Harvey Milk, Frank Kameny and Harry Hay in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread, how about you denounce the hardcore racist, Jew hater (who was admired by the Nazis) and founder of the baby murdering organization known as Planned Parenthood in this thread? (after all, this thread is about racism).

92b9e1c4a8416819b49f325a0223ed8c.jpg

Say something simple like "Margaret Sanger and her Planned Parenthood organization are human weeds".

Dude, you bore me. Not interested in defending that which I don't need to defend from the resident gay obsessed crank. Sorry you're not getting much traction on your pet little blog but you're just a one dimensional nutcase frankly, so go 'scout' elsewhere doofus.

Have fun.

:wave:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dude, you bore me. Not interested...

Of course you're not interested in a denouncing a sick degenerate like Margaret Sanger as she's the Queen of your culture of death.

Arthur Brain

Of course you're not interested in a denouncing a sick degenerate like Margaret Sanger as she's the Queen of your culture of death.

Yes, that was entirely it aCW. There's just no way of countering your Holmes-esque powers of deduction so well done sir, bang to rights an' no mistake. Now do toddle off to 'WHMBR!' part 89 and rivet your 'horde' of fans etc...