“White Supremacists” Are Right-Wing Trump Supporters, No?

ClimateSanity

giphy.gif
008979d66902adcb4f788ecef82cf789.jpg

drbrumley

Screen-Shot-2017-05-28-at-10.54.45-AM-620x160.png

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/28/portland-killer-is-an-anti-circumcision-bernie-sanders-supporter/

"Like I said I would".

It appears that Jeremy Christian, like the American Nazi Party and Ku Klux Klan was at one time impressed with what Donald Trump had to say.

Top Racists And Neo-Nazis Back Donald Trump
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...-to-support-do?utm_term=.fcgGkO525#.txxd9W4X4

KKK, American Nazi Party, praise Trump's hiring of Bannon
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...can-nazi-party-praise-trumps-hiring-of-bannon

Why don’t you just Photoshop a Klan hood onto Trump's head while you’re at it?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

"I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years."
- David Duke (2016), former Grand Wizard of the KKK

Apparently David Duke and the KKK didn't get "Angel4Truth's" memo that white-supremacists were no longer supposed to be Trump supporters!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
“White Supremacists” Are Right-Wing Trump Supporters, No?

Apparently nobody else received "Angel4Truth's" memo that white-supremacists were no longer supposed to be Trump supporters either!

2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Demographic - % Trump Support
Race/ethnicity

White 58%
Black 8%
Asian 29%
Other 37%
Hispanic (of any race) 29%

Gender by race/ethnicity

White men 63%
White women 53%
Black men 13%
Black women 4%
Latino men (of any race) 33%
Latino women (of any race) 26%
All other races 32%

As we all know, our "conservative "friends" have a total disregard for the facts - which explains as to why they would support a candidate who also has a total disregard for the facts!

The only racial group that voted for Trump in the 2016 Election was "Whites"(58%).

The fact that the Republicans received only 8% of the "Black" vote speaks volumes as to which political party they think is most closely affiliated with "white supremacists!"

This whole thread is based on "fake news" - and Trump supporters know it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Doesn't matter what political party this person was a part of. The bottom line is two are dead with another injured. They were put in these conditions due to the actions of a lunatic who couldn't deal with people displaying decency. The entire perpetuation of polarizing discussions is stupid. It only serves to lay blame to an ideology for no good reason.

This guy was a terrible person. Ideology aside, I don't care if he followed Ghandi, this was a tragedy. The fact that both sides of this discussion are attempting to polarize it for their own gain is awful.

I agree, so why did to matter so much to liberals when they thought he was a christian, and a trump supporter?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He seems to be a bit of a Trump supporter now, at least based on his public statements. He's virulently anti-Hillary.

I actually spent a bit of time digging through his facebook feed, which is public. He even shares his phone number with the whole wide world...though I'm guessing he won't be answering in the near future. It's a very strange smattering of stuff. He uses the word "libtard". He also supported Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein despite them not running together. At times, he sounds like an atheist, and at others he makes invocations of the gods. He posts anti-LGBT materials, and lists his gender as "female".

You're right, I shouldn't have assumed his religion from a stereotype. It's a good rule to follow in general.

Which is what you should have left it at, instead of all the above you wrote before it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

"I'm overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues that I've championed for years."
- David Duke (2016), former Grand Wizard of the KKK

Apparently David Duke and the KKK didn't get "Angel4Truth's" memo that white-supremacists were no longer supposed to be Trump supporters!

Since that isnt what i said, why would they get that memo, moron?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Since that isnt what i said, why would they get that memo, moron?

1. The title of this thread is "White Supremacists” Are Right-Wing Trump Supporters, No?"

2. David Duke and the KKK are "white supremacists!"

3.. They are both on the record stating that they supported Trump for President.

4. Trump received the majority of votes from one and only one racial group - "Whites!"

6. Trump recived only 8% of the !black" vote, 29% of Asians, 29% of Hispanic (of and 37% of Others.

7. What part of this doesn't "Angel4Truth understand?

Footnote: We are already well aware as to who is the true "moron!"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
White Supremacists” Are Right-Wing Trump Supporters, No?

To assert that "white supremacists" supported Hillary is a cruel joke - there is a reason why "White Americans" were the only racial group where the majority voted for Trump!