“White Supremacists” Are Right-Wing Trump Supporters, No?

jeffblue101

screen-shot-2017-05-27-at-8-42-27-pm.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
angel's OP:

A Bernie Sanders- and Jill Stein-supporting radical, Jeremy Christian, is in police custody after murdering two men and harassing Muslims in Portland, Oregon on Friday—leaving deceitful Democrat propagandists frenzied to shift blame away from their heroes and onto President Donald J. Trump.

i find hilarious all the dogpiling by the trump hating retards who dint bother to read through the OP :darwinsm:

Quetzal

Obviously Jeremy Christian, the American Nazi Party and the KKK liked what Donald Trump had to say on the campaign trail.

Why are you bothered by that?
The fact they supported him is second to the reasons why they supported him. See: marginalize minorities, uphold conservative political platforms, etc.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The fact they supported him is second to the reasons why they supported him. See: marginalize minorities, uphold conservative political platforms, etc.

I'm sure that the Klan and the American Nazi Party love the fact that Planned Parenthood clinics are overwhelming found in Black neighborhoods (bet you didn't know that you, the KKK and ANP had so much in common did ja?).

Jeremy Christian didn't go from being a Trump supporter to all of the sudden supporting Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein. Obviously Christian saw things in all 3 candidates that he liked (i.e. Trump had some things in common with Sanders and Stein, it was probably their liberal social policies and some liberal economic policies).

Quetzal

Jeremy Christian didn't go from being a Trump supporter to all of the sudden supporting Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein. Obviously Christian saw things in all 3 candidates that he liked (i.e. Trump had some things in common with Sanders and Stein, it was probably their liberal social policies and some liberal economic policies).
Sure, I can understand that. My primary point was that his political background and leanings are irrelevant to the discussion since the more accepted conclusion is this guy was a nutcase.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure, I can understand that. My primary point was that his political background and leanings are irrelevant to the discussion since the more accepted conclusion is this guy was a nutcase.

One could easily point out that those who supported Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein are "nutcases" as well.

Let me ask you this: Had Jeremy Christian been an avid Ted Cruz supporter and then murdered two people, would his political leanings have mattered then?

Quetzal

Based on the history of the MSM (wrongly) blaming the embracement of Judeo-
Christian values by those who have committed mass murder, yes.
Do they really place that much blame on them? I dunno, the MSM is pretty much crap and they over sensationalize a lot of things.

MrDante

I'm sure that the Klan and the American Nazi Party love the fact that Planned Parenthood clinics are overwhelming found in Black neighborhoods (bet you didn't know that you, the KKK and ANP had so much in common did ja?).

The Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive health research center, looked at Planned Parenthood clinics in the U.S. and found that 60 percent are in majority-white neighborhoods. They also found that 14 percent of women receiving serivces from Planed parenthood nationwide were black. Which is equal to the the national population of African American women.
Ref: Publicly Funded Family Planning Services in the United States. 2016. Guttmacher Institute

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive health research center, looked at Planned Parenthood clinics in the U.S. and found that 60 percent are in majority-white neighborhoods. They also found that 14 percent of women receiving serivces from Planed parenthood nationwide were black. Which is equal to the the national population of African American women.
Ref: Publicly Funded Family Planning Services in the United States. 2016. Guttmacher Institute

79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/16/...ood-abortion-clinics-target-blacks-hispanics/

MrDante

79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics
http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/16/...ood-abortion-clinics-target-blacks-hispanics/

"New research released by Protecting Black Life (an outreach of Life Issues Institute) reveals that 79% of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of African American and/or Hispanic/Latino communities."
So the clinics aren't "overwhelming found in Black neighborhoods" as you claimed. But they are in "walking distance" How far is this walking distance? 10 miles?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"New research released by Protecting Black Life (an outreach of Life Issues Institute) reveals that 79% of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of African American and/or Hispanic/Latino communities."
So the clinics aren't "overwhelming found in Black neighborhoods" as you claimed. But they are in "walking distance" How far is this walking distance? 10 miles?

Thanks for acknowledging that Planned Parenthood is living it's founders dream:

margaret-sanger-quote-about-negro-population.png

How about I post the photoshopped picture of Sanger at a KKK meeting?

sanger-kkk-2.jpg

While the picture isn't authentic, she did speak to the KKK and received a dozen invitations from like minded organizations afterwards.

Abortion: Because lynching is for amateurs
http://www.klannedparenthood.com/

jeffblue101

The Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive health research center,
owned and operated by planned parenthood just in case you didn't know.

looked at Planned Parenthood clinics in the U.S. and found that 60 percent are in majority-white neighborhoods. They also found that 14 percent of women receiving serivces from Planed parenthood nationwide were black. Which is equal to the the national population of African American women.

I manage to track down a 2005 review of the study.
Since the legalization of abortion in 1973, African Americans have taken a disproportionate blow to their population growth. Although today there are thirty-four million African Americans in the US, fourteen million unborn black American babies have been aborted since 1973, representing over one-fourth of their potential population. Today, blacks account for 12.3% of the American population, but African American women receive 36% of the abortions and are three times more likely than white women to have an abortion...

In a separate study, initiated by Life Issues Institute, a similar set of Planned Parenthood abortion facilities that existed in 2002-2003 was obtained from Life Dynamics, Inc., an investigative pro-life organization. This set included 151 Planned Parenthood abortion outlets and their locations in the United States. Using Census 2000 Summary File 1, each facility location was analyzed for the percentage of African American residents within one-, three- and five-mile radiuses of the facility, respectively. The percentages within the appropriate abortion facility radiuses were compared to the African American percentage of the city where the facility was located. This would determine if there was any indication that the facility was placed in a more predominantly black neighborhood. In addition, the radius and city percentages were compared to the state percentage to see if either of these was higher than the state overall. Using this set of criteria, 60% of the abortion facilities had surrounding black populations that were measurably higher than either the city or the state average. Significantly, 34% of the facilities had a black population more than 5 percentage points higher than the surrounding city or state. Considering that African Americans comprise only 12.3% of the national population, this is a notable variance.

One representative example is Des Moines, Iowa, where the overall state percentage of African Americans is 2.1%. Des Moines itself is 8.1% black. Within a one-mile radius of the abortion facility, the percentage of African Americans is 26.5%. Another case in point would be West Hartford, Connecticut, where the state percentage is 9.5%. West Hartford itself is lower, at 4.8%. Yet, within a five-mile radius of the abortion facility, the percentage of African American residents is 19.6%. A final example would be the city of Syracuse, New York, where the abortion facility’’s three-mile radius shows a percentage of 25.8%, which is similar to the city percentage of 25.3%, but significantly higher than the state average of 15.9%.

These studies suggest a strategic intent behind Planned Parenthood’’s placement of its abortion facilities. Not surprisingly, many of the facilities are placed in large metropolitan areas, where the percentage of African Americans tends to be higher. However, large city abortion outlets account for only about 25% of the 151 facilities in the second study. In California, for instance, there were a total of 40 Planned Parenthood abortion facilities listed. Of the 28 that were not located in large cities, 50% still showed appreciably higher percentages of African Americans surrounding the facilities than either the city or state average. This was also true in Arizona, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Washington and Utah, all of which had a larger number of their abortion facilities in smaller cities.

just in case that you might be in denial about the percentages of abortions that belong to minorities, planned parenthood's Guttmacher Institute has similar statistics in 2014.
White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, blacks for 28%, Hispanics for 25% and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
just in case that you might be in denial about the percentages of abortions that belong to minorities, planned parenthood's Guttmacher Institute has similar statistics in 2014.

Here's the million dollar question Jeffrey:

As an unapologetic Donald Trump supporter and someone who allegedly is anti abortion, how are you going to separate yourself from the racist supporters of Donald Trump (the KKK and American Nazi Party) who love the idea of black babies being murdered in the womb?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

As an unapologetic Donald Trump supporter and someone who allegedly is anti abortion, how are you going to separate yourself from the racist supporters of Donald Trump (the KKK and American Nazi Party) who love the idea of black babies being murdered in the womb?

I guess the same way you and rusha do, when you vote for people like Hillary Clinton.

Oh and didnt you call me down when you supported trump and i didnt?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I guess the same way you and rusha do, when you vote for people like Hillary Clinton.

Oh and didnt you call me down when you supported trump and i didnt?

How many sock puppet accounts do you currently post under?