ECT You Must Purge

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He did surprise me the other day when I gave him scripture to show him he was wrong when he said he would bow at the feet of any man that helped him with his salvation. He argued about it a little but then agreed. I wish it was that easy with some of his other false beliefs.

I said
I wasn't arguing. There is a milk understanding and a meat understanding of every verse. You were in the milk and I was trying to take you into the meat understanding. But it was a little to much for you to handle.

Can you understand these verses yet?

John 13:5-9
5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded.
6 Then He came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, "Lord, are You washing my feet?"
7 Jesus answered and said to him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this."
8 Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet!" Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me."
9 Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head!"
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:9-10
9 Do not let a widow under sixty years old be taken into the number, and not unless she has been the wife of one man,
10 well reported for good works: if she has brought up children, if she has lodged strangers, if she has washed the saints' feet, if she has relieved the afflicted, if she has diligently followed every good work.
(NKJ)

John 13:14
14 "If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

God's Truth

I said
I wasn't arguing. There is a milk understanding and a meat understanding of every verse. You were in the milk and I was trying to take you into the meat understanding. But it was a little to much for you to handle.

Are you denying saying that you would bow to the feet of men who helped you with your salvation?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you denying saying that you would bow to the feet of men who helped you with your salvation?

I said
No I'm not denying it. I would bow down and wash their feet if they would let me. Jesus said to here.

John 13:5-9
5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded.
6 Then He came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, "Lord, are You washing my feet?"
7 Jesus answered and said to him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this."
8 Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet!" Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me."
9 Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head!"
(NKJ)

1 Tim 5:9-10
9 Do not let a widow under sixty years old be taken into the number, and not unless she has been the wife of one man,
10 well reported for good works: if she has brought up children, if she has lodged strangers, if she has washed the saints' feet, if she has relieved the afflicted, if she has diligently followed every good work.
(NKJ)

John 13:14
14 "If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That isn't from God. God didn't tell you to call Aimiel an idiot.

I said
No God did not tell me that. God doesn't talk to people now days. The Holy Spirit did. Aimiel doesn't know scripture.

John 5:37-41
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

God's Truth

I said
No I'm not denying it. I would bow down and wash their feet if they would let me. Jesus said to here.

You should stop yourself because you are showing yourself to be a deceitful person. You know you were not speaking of bowing to wash feet.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do not even know that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

I said
Are you calling Jesus a liar? Jesus says you have NEVER heard Gods voice nor seen His form.

John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
(NKJ)

The Holy Spirit speaks to me daily. But I have never seen His form.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

We have seen Jesus form, and heard Him speak.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should stop yourself because you are showing yourself to be a deceitful person. You know you were not speaking of bowing to wash feet.

I said
I tried to tell you but your arrogance got a little over whelming. I tried to take you in to the meat understanding. But The Holy Spirit gave me the verse that you couldn't hear at the time. He told me to wait until that spirit let go of you. So I did.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
Are you calling Jesus a liar? Jesus says you have NEVER heard Gods voice nor seen His form.

John 5:37
(NKJ)

This is why they have not heard his voice or seen His form:

38"You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent
The Holy Spirit speaks to me daily. But I have never seen His form.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

We have seen Jesus form, and heard Him speak.

If you believed in Jesus, and heard Jesus, then you would have heard God. If you believed Jesus, and seen Jesus, then you would have seen God.

Jesus says and does only what the Father says and does.

See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50.

When we see Jesus, we see the Father.

See John 8:19; 14:7, 9; Hebrews 1:3; and, Colossians 1:15.

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

God's Truth

I said
I tried to tell you but your arrogance got a little over whelming. I tried to take you in to the meat understanding. But The Holy Spirit gave me the verse that you couldn't hear at the time. He told me to wait until that spirit let go of you. So I did.

Shame on you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is why they have not heard his voice or seen His form:

38"You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent

If you believed in Jesus, and heard Jesus, then you would have heard God. If you believed Jesus, and seen Jesus, then you would have seen God.

Jesus says and does only what the Father says and does.

See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50.

When we see Jesus, we see the Father.

See John 8:19; 14:7, 9; Hebrews 1:3; and, Colossians 1:15.

John 12:45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.

I said
The reason we haven't heard Gods voice was because God told Jesus and Jesus told us what He said.

Heb 1:1-2

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
(NKJ)

There is only one God the Father.

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sensitive to your false teachings and the demons involved with it, so I have unsubscribed to this thread.

I said
lol Your not sensitive your hard hearted. Its your way or no way. I thought that you might have been delivered from the spirit that had you but I guess not. There seems to be no way to get you to look at the truth. Humility is not one of your virtues. Well I've tried every way I know how to explain humility to you and you reject all of them. Are you a woman?

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think you are a lttle tough on her, but I do believe she is a woman.

I said
I didn't know. I was very gentle until she started getting arrogant. I was trying to give her the meat understanding of a verse. But she wouldn't have it.