ECT You Must Purge

God's Truth

I' said
If all you have for reference is an English dictionary you will never come to the truth in the Word. Purging is replacing opinions with verses. The apostles were teaching this. Think about it. If someone can change your opinion with carnal logic one way. What is going to prevent them from changing in back with more carnal logic.
But if your belief system is written in verses no one can change that. That is why Paul was telling them. I didn't come to you in human wisdom(carnality) but in demonstration of the Holy Spirit and the power in Him. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

I cannot even read what you are arguing.

Just study about it more and humble yourself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I cannot even read what you are arguing.

Just study about it more and humble yourself.

I said
It sounds like you have that backwards. You should try studying and humble yourself. I have the Word. I demonstrate the Word.
If you cant read it, you have an unclean spirit stopping you.

God's Truth

I said
It sounds like you have that backwards. You should try studying and humble yourself. I have the Word. I demonstrate the Word.
If you cant read it, you have an unclean spirit stopping you.

If I do not get away from your false teachings, I might purge on my computer.

Aimiel

You (Squeaky) do not even make sense.
That's the bottom line. He doesn't have enough sense to follow a conversation and learn from it. He looks for leverage to throw stones at others and refuses to admit to even the smallest mistakes of his own.

Lon

I said
Your opinion comes from human wisdom. Scripture comes from the Holy Spirit. Human wisdom comes from your fleshly parts. Scripture comes from your spiritual parts.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)
You are a riot.
"You? You disagreeing with me? Did you just disagree with me? Well you must be disagreeing with me, because nobody else is here! - Because you disagree with me, I declare, with all powers and authority, vested in me, by me, you are carnal, and I am not!"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's the bottom line. He doesn't have enough sense to follow a conversation and learn from it. He looks for leverage to throw stones at others and refuses to admit to even the smallest mistakes of his own.

I said
You haven't shown me any mistakes yet.

Lon

I said
I have and 'not spiritual' is so delusional high and mighty that you couldn't be corrected. You will be the way you are, as an island lone-ranger because of it. You've isolated yourself.

You didn't touch this btw:

:doh: Titus 1:11
They must be silenced, because they are disrupting whole households by teaching things they ought not to teach--and that for the sake of dishonest gain.

:noway:

You were wrong, that point was proved. Jesus and Paul did correct false teaching. Paul saying it must be silenced means really going after it. You were wrong and 'you have no spiritual....blah blah blah' doesn't do anything but obfuscate, smoke-screen so you can escape somewhere. Didn't and doesn't work. :plain: You were wrong. end of story.

Aimiel

The worst one I've shown you is that taking God's Word out-of-context and making imaginary doctrine out of the mixed-up mess that you post and call a 'revelation' is heresy. God put His Word in order. You don't get to edit God's Word. Another HUGE mistake is your misunderstanding of the English language and the many, many times that keeps you from understanding The Holy Scriptures. The rest of your errors stem from these two blaring errors.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have and 'not spiritual' is so delusional high and mighty that you couldn't be corrected. You will be the way you are, as an island lone-ranger because of it. You've isolated yourself.

You didn't touch this btw:

You were wrong, that point was proved. Jesus and Paul did correct false teaching. Paul saying it must be silenced means really going after it. You were wrong and 'you have no spiritual....blah blah blah' doesn't do anything but obfuscate, smoke-screen so you can escape somewhere. Didn't and doesn't work. :plain: You were wrong. end of story.

I said
Saying something without the support of the Holy Spirit verses is theology. Theology is spiritual theory. Theory is guessing. Only those in the milk understanding use theology. If your going to correct someone in the meat you must use the verses to do so. Peter tried to rebuke Jesus. And it didn't work.

Matt 19:13-14
13 Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
(NKJ)

Mark 8:32-33
32 He spoke this word openly. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him.
33 But when He had turned around and looked at His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, "Get behind Me, Satan! For you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The worst one I've shown you is that taking God's Word out-of-context and making imaginary doctrine out of the mixed-up mess that you post and call a 'revelation' is heresy. God put His Word in order. You don't get to edit God's Word. Another HUGE mistake is your misunderstanding of the English language and the many, many times that keeps you from understanding The Holy Scriptures. The rest of your errors stem from these two blaring errors.

I said
lolo Your an idiot. Every preacher sense the beginning takes parts from here and there. And you want to try to make that a bad thing?

Lon

I said
Saying something without the support of the Holy Spirit verses is theology. Theology is spiritual theory. Theory is guessing. Only those in the milk understanding use theology. If your going to correct someone in the meat you must use the verses to do so.
:plain: Yeah, I did. One verse. You are doing the 'dodge' again. You protect yourself so you don't have to deal with it. It goes right back to the verse. You were wrong. Paul did say to silence false teachers. One verse. The rest of this is your denial of the fact.

Lon

I said
lolo Your an idiot. Every preacher sense[since] the beginning takes parts from here and there. And you want to try to make that a bad thing?
It is 'topical' preaching but there is also 'expository' preaching, which is done by a chapter/book at a time. I think it is the better because topical preaching can lose people along the way (as you nearly always do). BUT a topical sermon shouldn't skip around too much. It should stay on the topic and be the most relevant to the topic without a lot of other verses thrown in). Also, these are best done by pastors who have read through their bibles all the way, a number of times. Doing so allows one tie scripture together in a topical way because they've memorized huge chunks of scripture. They aren't just 'taking parts from here and there.'

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
said
You cant see it. You are a Pharisee and you do hate the truth.
Think about it. Neither Jesus nor none of the apostles EVER went after someone else to change their opinion. But many went after them to fight against their message. The very same way you do. You cant quote it, you cant interpret it, and you don't stand on it.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

:plain: Yeah, I did. One verse. You are doing the 'dodge' again. You protect yourself so you don't have to deal with it. It goes right back to the verse. You were wrong. Paul did say to silence false teachers. One verse. The rest of this is your denial of the fact.

I said
Context, context. The whole thread is about purging. Purging is changing ones mind because of the verses. Not because of human wisdom. I wasn't wrong in my reply. You were wrong in your interpretation. Purging is pushing things out of your mind with the verses. That is what Paul and Jesus was teaching. If you just change someones mind with carnal logic, the next person will change it right back with carnal logic. But if you purge a belief with the verses nothing can override that.

Aimiel

I said
lolo Your an idiot. Every preacher sense the beginning takes parts from here and there. And you want to try to make that a bad thing?

You do it in error... by making new meaning from your mixed up verses which don't belong together. That is not what other preachers do.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do it in error... by making new meaning from your mixed up verses which don't belong together. That is not what other preachers do.

I said
lololo You don't even know the Holy Spirit. So how can you judge which is the right use age.

God's Truth

He did surprise me the other day when I gave him scripture to show him he was wrong when he said he would bow at the feet of any man that helped him with his salvation. He argued about it a little but then agreed. I wish it was that easy with some of his other false beliefs.