You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women aren't allowed to divorce their husbands in the Bible. It's only when the woman commits adultery that the man can divorce the woman.

And not the other way around.

Patriarchy™

Perhaps rather than hide behind your excuses for patriarchy you can explain how a man cheating on his wife is different than a woman cheating on her husband.

Feel free to explain why a man would have just cause for divorce in cases of adultery but a woman would not.

IF you need to pretend that the Bible supports men committing adultery, provide a verse ... or else admitting you being deceitful.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Lol

I get it now.

After the ten or so times since I've joined that Rusha accuses me of being a past poster-

-it's because I struck through that small hole in her shield.
Like Smaug :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's actually very true. Amazingly true. Something all you female Christians should recognize.
Wrong as wrong can be.

Mark 10 KJV
(11) And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
(12) And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.​

Thanks for wasting your time posting your nonsense.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Wrong as wrong can be.

Mark 10 KJV
(11) And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
(12) And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.​

Thanks for wasting your time posting your nonsense.

Yeah, except there's a rule that a man can divorce his wife for adultery.

So, I'm right. As usual with these subjects :wave:

Matthew 19:10
"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah, except there's a rule that a man can divorce his wife for adultery.

So, I'm right. As usual with these subjects :wave:

Matthew 19:10
"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

:think:

now who's rewriting scripture?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nope. You were completely wrong that a wife cannot divorce her husband.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Just proved I was right.

When your in denial..
just scream "You're wrong!"

What would make you think in your right mind that something as patriarchal as the Bible would ever give grounds for a woman to divorce their husband?

Brainwashed, feminized society.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. You were completely wrong that a wife cannot divorce her husband.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Just proved I was right.

When your in denial..

What would make you think in your right mind that something as patriarchal as the Bible would ever give grounds for a woman to divorce their husband?

Brainwashed, feminized society.

Is there a particular verse you would like to reference that states men are ALLOWED to commit adultery?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just proved I was right.

When your in denial..
OR .... when someone is outright wrong, tell them.
You were outright wrong to say that women aren't allowed to divorce their husbands in the bible.

Here it is again:

Mark 10 KJV

The bible proves you wrong.

We'll watch you stumble around some more while you eat crow.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
OR .... when someone is outright wrong, tell them.
You were outright wrong to say that women aren't allowed to divorce their husbands in the bible.

Here it is again:

Mark 10 KJV

The bible proves you wrong.

We'll watch you stumble around some more while you eat crow.

You put that verse up earlier and I told you how you were wrong and put up another verse to reinforce it. In POST #209

This is the game you few play, I've noticed. Repeat what you've been proven wrong with and when one steps away- proclaim victory.

Get over it, I'm right. But I know you, a woman, always has to be right. Something common in marriages, where the man's intelligence becomes their adversary :rolleyes:

There is nothing in the spirit of the Bible that would allow for a woman to be able to do something such as divorce their husband. Women have no such authority.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You put that verse up earlier
Yep.

and I told you how you were wrong
Then you are disagreeing with the bible.
I quoted the bible.

and put up another verse to reinforce it.
Doesn't make the verse I quoted untrue.

And the verse I quoted (FROM THE BIBLE) tell us what the action is: shall put away (ie. divorce).
And the verse tells us who the subject is that does that action: a woman.
And the verse tells us who is the recipient of that action by the woman: her husband.

Soooooo, this statement of yours ....
Women aren't allowed to divorce their husbands in the Bible.
.... was WRONG.

How's that crow tasting!!!!!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yep.

Then you are disagreeing with the bible.
I quoted the bible.

Doesn't make the verse I quoted untrue.

And the verse I quoted (FROM THE BIBLE) tell us what the action is: shall put away (ie. divorce).
And the verse tells us who the subject is that does that action: a woman.
And the verse tells us who is the recipient of that action by the woman: her husband.

Soooooo, this statement of yours ....
.... was WRONG.

How's that crow tasting!!!!!

:doh:
You are the most persistent down syndrome sufferer I have ever met.

Let's go over this again:

Matthew 19:9

The man can divorce under the condition that his wife commits adultery.
A woman cannot.

Let it sink in nice and slow. The entire Bible is a patriarchal teaching, woman were not seen as rightfully being able to divorce men.

Status
Not open for further replies.