WOMEN'S RIGHTS MARCH, TODAY

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Trump was so "Ignorant" he was able to become the most powerful leader on earth. I guess Jo-dog isn't "Ignorant" enough to accomplish that?

I didn't run. Trump did. His ignorance is obvious. Climate change is a Chinese hoax happens to be my personal favorite. Not sure he now claims he never said that, but if pushed I am certain he will deny the obvious like he denied making fun of someone with a disability.

He is a narcissistic bully, lets see his tax returns. He spent most of his CIA meeting complaining about media coverage. He sends his press secretary out on the day when a million plus all over the world protest against him to complain about the size of the crowds on Inauguration Day with facts that are clearly wrong. Lies like a rug. And does seem to have a strange fixation on "size".

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He is a narcissistic bully, lets see his tax returns.

do you realize how deranged you sound when you link two things that don't belong together?

or, to put it in words you might understand better:

do you realize how deranged you sound, the aurora is very blissful this afternoon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They're marching to protest the reversal of the progress that's been made.

he just took office - what progress has been reversed?

They're marching to protest mass incarceration and police shootings of black men.

mass incarceration isn't happening, unless they break the law

are you suggesting those morons were agitating for allowing criminality from black men?

as far as police shootings go, lots more white criminals are shot than black criminals

not much point in continuing :idunno: