With Russian & Iranian forces now engaged in combat in Syria, people are asking,...

Greg Jennings

I think our arrangement is--we don't discuss
tiptoe.gif
him unless it is absolutely necessary.

You're talking about Putin, correct? If so, why are you so averse to talking about him?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I saw Garry Kasparov, former Russian world chess champion, talking about Putin with Paul Gigot.

Toward the end, he was asked what he thought Putin's next move might be. He said, "Libya".
Thirty years ago and over the years since, I have wondered when and how Libya would come to be linked with Magog and Persia in Ezek 38,39.

Nah....I'm just imagining things. There couldn't be any connection. :think: :dizzy:

Book: "Winter Is Coming"- Garry Kasparov

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I saw Garry Kasparov, former Russian world chess champion, talking about Putin with Paul Gigot.

Toward the end, he was asked what he thought Putin's next move might be. He said, "Libya".
Thirty years ago and over the years since, I have wondered when and how Libya would come to be linked with Magog and Persia in Ezek 38,39.

Nah....I'm just imagining things. There couldn't be any connection. :think: :dizzy:

Book: "Winter Is Coming"- Garry Kasparov

is it pronounced Garry, like the gar fish ? or like Gary ?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I wouldn't get too worked up about this being the beginning of Armageddon, guys. You're only going to be disappointed when it doesn't turn out to be anything more than another conflict in the Middle East. Ever notice how EVERY time something happens over there somebody claims it's the end times? But it never happens.

Eze 38- 39 is not about Armageddon.
It's a different battle.