Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Its stunning to me that a Christian would think that Jesus did not die for everyone, simply stunning and very ugly. In Rom. 5:8, " But God commanded his love toward us, in that, while we were sinners, Christ died for us." All are sinners, how can a Christian mind exclude other people from Christ death? Its mind boggling! Its bible 101.

Mickiel

You are rationalizing. I don't wish to 'block' you but expose scriptures for what they say, and don't say. You are jumping around in scripture to make them say what you want them to say. I have spent a lot of time in simply the one passage of a couple of your verses to show you how you 'ought' to read scripture. Proof-texting isn't reading OR understanding God's Word. :nono: What you are doing is "Googling the Bible for what pleases me." --> 2 Timothy 4:3 Are you a man-pleaser or God-pleaser? "Googling verses for me" is man-pleasing. I wish you'd have taken even half the time I've spent in thread, just now, reading all of scriptures, in context, to see what God had to say to me/you. See all the verses? I read them and read for them (meaning no Google or other search engine). See the ▲time ▲ signatures? I've been doing not much else but reading scripture for the last 35 minutes.

No, no, you want to show me the Christian way to view scripture, and I don't want that way in my spirit. I Like my mind just like its going; I don't want the Christian way of biblically thinking in me. And God does not want it in me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, no, you want to show me the Christian way to view scripture, and I don't want that way in my spirit. I Like my mind just like its going; I don't want the Christian way of biblically thinking in me. And God does not want it in me.

you poor soul

Reactions: Lon

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell? No flesh needs to be in such a place. Jesus is TOO protective to allow any humans to be dammed to such a fate. He is over ALL of us! See that in Romans 9:5, Jesus is over ALL! I keep showing you that biblical message of All; read it over and over again. The bible keeps repeating it because its important to you.

Mickiel

Excuse me but I like to keep count of the scriptures I have used, for my own records. To this point, I have used 170 scriptures.

Lon

read it over and over again. The bible keeps repeating it because its important to you.
You just said:
That you didn't read scripture :doh:
Excuse me but I like to keep count of the scriptures I have used, for my own records. To this point, I have used 170 scriptures.
"Misused" 170. You needn't keep track of what a search engine produces. It is doing the work (without a brain), not you.

I, as a Language Arts teacher, wanted to show you the 'proper' way to read English. :sigh:

Lon

Moses and Paul were murderers, are you blocking their salvation too?
I'm not blocking anybody.

1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Matthew 25:41

Mickiel

I]1Co 6:11[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE] And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

And such were some of you;

And such were some of you, meaning some of them did everything the prior verses listed;

BUT

They were sanctified by Christ. And the world of sinners will be dealt this same " But';

Why think in terms of removing the " But" for so many unbelievers? Does Christianity need to meet a hell quota? Where is your faith? Or is it that you only use your faith in people who fit the Christian program?

Lon, this whole world is ripe for salvation; they NEED to be saved. Where is your faith in God's salvation of unbelievers? What good is religion if it keeps a storage house for those who they did not reach?

Apple7

I'm not blocking anybody.

1Co 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Bravo!

:up:

Mickiel

I have 430 more to use ; my goal for this thread is 600 salvation verses.

Like these two Apple;

Psalms 119:89-90, " Forever, O Lord, thy word is established in heaven. Thy faithfulness is unto ALL generations." The faith of God brings salvation to all the generations of humanity, again the term " All." God is not going to let any generations down.

This is hope for ALL people.

Apple7

I have 430 more to use ; my goal for this thread is 600 salvation verses.

Let's make a couple of predictions:

1) Any new verses that you post (i.e. like the previous ones that you admitted to not believing in, anyway) will spank your worldview...just like all previous ones have.

2) Just as in the past, you will not defend any of the verses that you post, as you don't believe them in the first place.

btw...stay logged in 24/7.....so that we can rest assured that you have no life outside of this forum...

Mickiel

Let's make a couple of predictions:

1) Any new verses that you post (i.e. like the previous ones that you admitted to not believing in, anyway) will spank your worldview...just like all previous ones have.

2) Just as in the past, you will not defend any of the verses that you post, as you don't believe them in the first place.

btw...stay logged in 24/7.....so that we can rest assured that you have no life outside of this forum...

Oh I post in plenty of other places, believe that. Have done it for years. It is my pleasure to do it, I have nothing better to do. Maybe you will like these two; Psalms 130:3-4, " If you, Lord, would start counting the sins of men, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with thee."

Oh I like those two Apple, it shows God does not have a judgmental attitude toward our sins. And that is good news for sinners.

Apple7

You are too easy...

You are too easy...

Oh I post in plenty of other places, believe that. Have done it for years. It is my pleasure to do it, I have nothing better to do. Maybe you will like these two; Psalms 130:3-4, " If you, Lord, would start counting the sins of men, O Lord, who could stand? But there is forgiveness with thee."

Oh I like those two Apple, it shows God does not have a judgmental attitude toward our sins. And that is good news for sinners.

This Psalm refers to the followers of Yahweh.

You don't follow Yahweh.

So...again, this does not apply to you.

Keep 'em coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.