ECT WHY THE PHRASE " MID-ACTS " ???

Interplanner

you really have no clue. we empathize. we do do that.

who is we, and what doctrine is "way out" ? I know who WE are, who is your WE ? who's on first -

you just pop in and start TRYING to correct people and you're wrong to start. you don't make sense IMO. I on the other hand, am always perfectly clear . . . right guys ? what do WE think ?

Yep, people can just pop in on forums. Deal with it.

One contributor on a forum believed that when Peter quoted Joel 2 about Pentecost in Acts 2, that it was part of Peter's sin streak. That's way out.

A friend told me recently that his son claims that homosexuality is perfectly compatible with the Gospel. That's way out.

DAN P

I don't even know what the issue here is anymore.

Hi and the issue is WHY Mid-Acts ?

When I really came into the message of Grace , the 2 biggest were fighting , Baker and Stam , and never really know why !!

To me the reason for MAD or Mid-Acts is to bring unity between Acts 9 and Acts 13 , to make it simple !!

To bring up and question Acts 13 ( since I am Acts 9 ) many say " do not rock the boat or lets us not get into Arguments but some Acts 9 people in my assembly do disagree with me !!

Acts 13 beleive that Paul was saved under Kingdom preaching and even some Acts 9 !!

It is obviously , that many wish I would go away , O,WELL !!

I do not mind , comments from Acts 13 or Acts 28 or Acts 2 or even Acts 9 as all under the so-called MID-ACTS phrase !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and the issue is WHY Mid-Acts ?

When I really came into the message of Grace , the 2 biggest were fighting , Baker and Stam , and never really know why !!

To me the reason for MAD or Mid-Acts is to bring unity between Acts 9 and Acts 13 , to make it simple !!

To bring up and question Acts 13 ( since I am Acts 9 ) many say " do not rock the boat or lets us not get into Arguments but some Acts 9 people in my assembly do disagree with me !!

Acts 13 beleive that Paul was saved under Kingdom preaching and even some Acts 9 !!

It is obviously , that many wish I would go away , O,WELL !!

I do not mind , comments from Acts 13 or Acts 28 or Acts 2 or even Acts 9 as all under the so-called MID-ACTS phrase !!

dan p

Their "fighting" was not over A9D or A13.

No more than other, subsequent battles within other "Pauline camps" have been over any of that.

Get your facts straight.

And, you have a right to your views.

Others have a right to theirs.

Allow that and explore in the spirit of "let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind, for whatsoever is not of faith is sin" Rom. 14:23, and you won't need to resort to crying that you were shut out because you were just trying to rightly divide your own, or what have you.

Bad enough we have enough enemies without the camp.

With your own, focus on exploring "the mutual faith both of you and of me" Rom. 1:12, towards Rom. 1:12's intent - "that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me."

DAN P

Their "fighting" was not over A9D or A13.

No more than other, subsequent battles within other "Pauline camps" have been over any of that.

Get your facts straight.

And, you have a right to your views.

Others have a right to theirs.

Allow that and explore in the spirit of "let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind, for whatsoever is not of faith is sin" Rom. 14:23, and you won't need to resort to crying that you were shut out because you were just trying to rightly divide your own, or what have you.

Bad enough we have enough enemies without the camp.

With your own, focus on exploring "the mutual faith both of you and of me" Rom. 1:12, towards Rom. 1:12's intent - "that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me."

Hi try not to put words into my mouth as I said I did not know why the fighting !!

I am not crying , you seem to BOLIVATE don't you !!

One of our former Pastors is Acts 13 and we got along with Acts 2 and Acts 28 !!

dan p

Interplanner

The reason for the artificial controversy of which kind of Acts MADness is because all of them are 2P2P, which is not in the NT, and they are all trying their worst to sync things that don't need to be. There is no 2P2P. Stop trying to things fit it.

Interplanner

I don't even know what the issue here is anymore.

That's right. It is worthless and nonsense. It is a non-issue based on non-knowledge that thinks there is 2P2P in the NT.

Go study the 10 theses of NT eschatology; grow your mind; there is a lot to know that really matters and makes you part of NT history.