Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trying to hide the fact that there are so many pedophiles and pederasts in the LGBT movement, Kit the Coyote turns to page...from "After the Ball..." by showing a supposedly successful bisexual woman:

So since we are still going on about LGBT leaders, here another:

Dame Inga Kristine Beale

Openly bisexual,...
she is the first female CEO of Llyods of London.

Married, with children. If she's an active bisexual (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym), that makes her an adulterer (so much for monogamy).

This from Wikipedia:

Dame Inga Kristine Beale, born 1963, is a British businesswoman and the CEO of Lloyd's of London. In June 2018, it was announced that she would be stepping down as CEO of Lloyd's after presiding over a loss of $2.64 billion the previous year.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inga_Beale

It appears that adulterous bisexuals (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) don't make good business people.

Kit the Coyote

Trying to hide the fact that there are so many pedophiles and pederasts in the LGBT movement, Kit the Coyote turns to page...from "After the Ball..." by showing a supposedly successful bisexual woman:

Married, with children. If she's an active bisexual (the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym), that makes her an adulterer (so much for monogamy).

This from Wikipedia:

Dame Inga Kristine Beale, born 1963, is a British businesswoman and the CEO of Lloyd's of London. In June 2018, it was announced that she would be stepping down as CEO of Lloyd's after presiding over a loss of $2.64 billion the previous year.

It appears that adulterous bisexuals (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) don't make good business people.

I am married, with children, I am a bisexual, and I am monogamous. There is nothing inaccurate about that sentence. But this is part of aCW's modus, he doesn't see people he sees sex acts and defines people by them. So to him, we are not true Scotsmen.

So let's look at this all too common stereotype about bisexuals. Psychology Today puts it down quite easily:

One persistent stereotype—and an important one, since it may lead non-bisexuals to avoid relationships with bisexuals—is that bisexuals are incapable of monogamy or commitment to one person.

Source:
The line of thinking has been: If someone is attracted to both women and men, they must want to have both a male and a female partner at all times, and will, therefore, cheat on their present partner with someone of the other gender.

This logic, of course, is ludicrous: Just because you’re attracted to, say, men, doesn’t mean you want to be in relationships or have sex with, two or more men at the same time. The ability to be attracted to more than one gender is distinct from the desire to love, date, or sleep with more than one person—and both are distinct from the ability to stay loyal to whatever commitments you've made to a partner.

As one bisexual woman once told Lisa Diamond, a leading researcher of female sexuality, “I can choose between a red car and a black car, but I’ve only got a one-car garage!”
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/strictly-casual/201409/are-bisexuals-really-less-monogamous-everyone-else

Now I will have to defer to Arthur or one of our other British friends to confirm but I don't think you get a BDE for economic contributions to the realm by being a business failure. But this is again part of aCW's modus, find something negative, true or not, about a person and use only that to define that person. Better yet, exaggerate the hell out of it to make them look like evil incarnate as we see in the example he put forward about Jennings last post.

Arthur Brain

I am married, with children, I am a bisexual, and I am monogamous. There is nothing inaccurate about that sentence. But this is part of aCW's modus, he doesn't see people he sees sex acts and defines people by them. So to him, we are not true Scotsmen.

So let's look at this all too common stereotype about bisexuals. Psychology Today puts it down quite easily:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/strictly-casual/201409/are-bisexuals-really-less-monogamous-everyone-else

Now I will have to defer to Arthur or one of our other British friends to confirm but I don't think you get a BDE for economic contributions to the realm by being a business failure. But this is again part of aCW's modus, find something negative, true or not, about a person and use only that to define that person. Better yet, exaggerate the hell out of it to make them look like evil incarnate as we see in the example he put forward about Jennings last post.

You don't get awards handed out on a whim so you're right and I think you know well enough by now that aCW isn't really interested in anything that gets in the way of his obsessive, pathological agenda that constantly refutes his stereotypes and ill to non thought out MO. He'll be propping up this blog of his until the internet or the world blows up, whichever comes first. Was kinda fascinating at first in part 1 but after seven years of the same ole' crap it's just become like one of those gramophone records that's stuck...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

This from Wikipedia:

I am married, with children, I am a bisexual, and I am monogamous. There is nothing inaccurate about that sentence. But this is part of aCW's modus, he doesn't see people he sees sex acts and defines people by them. So to him, we are not true Scotsmen...

I thought that we were talking about your bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) icon Inga Kristine Beale?

If she is indeed a practicing bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym), that would make her an adulterer because she is married. If she only fantasizes about having sex with other women, that would make her someone who has homosexual desires (i.e. she's not a "real homosexual").

After reading pro LGBT articles about men that left their wives and children for other men and hearing your LGBT movement say "Good for him, he was only being true to himself!", why would it be wrong for Inga Kristine Beale "to be true to herself" by enjoying sex with other women?

I simply pointed out that bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) Inga Kristin Beale is no longer employed by Lloyd's of London( something that you neglected to mention), as they evidently think that a 264 BILLION DOLLAR LOSS the year before wasn't good for business. The question is: Did Inga Kristin Beale's homosexuality make her a successful business person, or in the end, like so many homosexuals before her, be the cause of her downfall?

Speaking of Kevin "fistgate" Jennings...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Should check out his sex column "Savage Love" at TheStranger.com. If you really want to know what the face of sexual perversion and HATRED of God looks like, this is it:

In any event, I'm glad that you're acting like Dan Savage is some kind of decent human being instead of saying that he represents the far-out fringe of the LGBT movement. Like I said before, he's a respected icon.

He is a bit of a scamp, isn't he?

From heroic LGBT icon who has pro monogamy articles published in the NYT's to "scamp". Savage not only has been involved in threesomes in his own home (his two adopted children must be impressed), but he also believes that the forever grieving parents of the late gender confused Joshua Alcorn should have been brought up on murder charges for not embracing their son's gender confusion.

Dan Savage is more than a "scamp", he's the epitome of a true sexual degenerate. As mentioned, he's a well respected icon in the LGBT movement.

I did check out the advice column, in particular, the one that started the whole monogamy issue and I wondered how you would answer it.

He was responding to a bisexual woman who says she only finds sexual satisfaction with men but no romantic connections so she doesn't stay with one man. She only finds romantic connections (love) with a woman. She 42 years old so she is not a confused teenager...

So what would you tell her? Your usual spiel that puts her on the path to death and unhappiness?

There are hundreds of EX lesbian stories out there, many of them older women. Instead of having her seek advice from Dan Savage, who wrote an article about "good pedophiles",
https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/on-good-pedophiles/Content?oid=2196771

I'd let them do the talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMj2TbF_Uo

When you use the findings of respected German historians it makes it's accurate.

I personally don't care if he was or wasn't. This from the wiki tells me all I need to know about him:

All you need to know about Hitler and his homosexual SS can be found in Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams

"The Pink Swastika".
http://www.defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswastika_4th_edition_-_final.htm

If you want to refute anything from that book, please attempt to do so.

I laugh harder than that every time you use the word "monogamous" in the same sentence as homosexuality.

That being said: Remember that you admitted that 80% of homosexual males engage in buggery? (I'd say more do, but we'll go with 8 out of 10 figure). Putting aside all of the homosexual males that currently have HIV (many of them not aware of it), let's play pretend and say that neither Bruce or whatshisname came up HIV positive at their last monthly checkup. Here's what they have to look forward to getting:

And once again biology 101, you can't get a disease if no one in the relationship has the disease. You may laugh at monogamy among homosexuals but your claims to magic in relation to homosexual sex is the laughable issue. From the CDC:

As shown, numerous diseases are contracted from feces and are easily spread to others:

The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner.
...Anal sex can carry other risks as well. Oral contact with the anus can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and other infections.
https://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-concerns#1

Kevin "fistgate" Jennings coming up next (as he deserves his own post).

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Was kinda fascinating at first in part 1 but after seven years of the same ole' crap it's just become like one of those gramophone records that's stuck...

and yet here you are, seven years later, still cueing it up and dropping the needle

Kit the Coyote

and yet here you are, seven years later, still cueing it up and dropping the needle

Actually, that is me and Arthur was responding to me. I'm still new enough here and still getting some enjoyment tweaking aCW's tail. I'm the one currently keeping the thread alive, I love how aCW has implied he is going to on to his next chapter only to lose himself again in responding to me. He could just ignore me and get back on track but then his life's work would fall off the front page.

Kit the Coyote

If she is indeed a practicing bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym), that would make her an adulterer because she is married. If she only fantasizes about having sex with other women, that would make her someone who has homosexual desires (i.e. she's not a "real homosexual").

And there is where you make your mistake. Sexual orientation is a personality trait, not a physical act. It is who you find attractive not who you sleep with. I know that is confusing to people who view the world through the lens of sex acts instead of people but that the way it is. So there is no such thing as a 'practicing' bisexual.

After reading pro LGBT articles about men that left their wives and children for other men and hearing your LGBT movement say "Good for him, he was only being true to himself!", why would it be wrong for Inga Kristine Beale "to be true to herself" by enjoying sex with other women?

And if those writers express it that way they are wrong. But the real tragedy is a broken marriage likely brought about by people like you. All too often, particularly among Ex-Gays, a gay man enters into a marriage with a woman because of expectations of church, family, etc. instead of love and the result is an unfulfilling marriage that is miserable for all involved. If we put more emphasis on what marriage is about instead of who is getting married, we might avoid some of this.

As for Dame Beale, she is being true to herself assuming she took the traditional marriage vows of monogamy. Those vows are more important to her than her attractions to other women. That is how successful monogamous marriages work.

I simply pointed out that bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) Inga Kristin Beale is no longer employed by Lloyd's of London( something that you neglected to mention), as they evidently think that a 264 BILLION DOLLAR LOSS the year before wasn't good for business. The question is: Did Inga Kristin Beale's homosexuality make her a successful business person, or in the end, like so many homosexuals before her, be the cause of her downfall?

One failure does not make an unsuccessful career as the BDE notes. And her sexuality likely had little to do with it one way or the other.

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

There are hundreds of EX lesbian stories out there, many of them older women.

So it is more important to you that she be 'saved' from a safe, committed, happy relationship than falling back into the multi-partner 'deathstyle' as long as she is sleeping with multiple men? This is why you don't understand the relevance of gay marriage.

As shown, numerous diseases are contracted from feces and are easily spread to others:

The key word here being contracted, the other person has to have a disease in order for you to contract it. If they don't have it, you don't contract it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Actually, that is me and Arthur was responding to me. I'm still new enough here and still getting some enjoyment tweaking aCW's tail. I'm the one currently keeping the thread alive, I love how aCW has implied he is going to on to his next chapter only to lose himself again in responding to me. He could just ignore me and get back on track but then his life's work would fall off the front page.

glad you're having fun

as bizarre as acw can be at times, there's some nuggets of truth mixed in with the cornflakes

don't chew too hard or you might chip a tooth :)

Kit the Coyote

glad you're having fun

as bizarre as acw can be at times, there are some nuggets of truth mixed in with the cornflakes

don't chew too hard or you might chip a tooth :)

True enough, there really is a multi-partner anon sex deathstyle for one and far too many gay men get caught up in it. I think though that folk like aCW are more a hindrance than a help in that problem.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by ok doser

Don't give yourself too much credit Kit, this now 5 part thread has been going on for 7 years without you and will continue (either on TOL or another website) with or without you. While I did invite you to TOL because I wanted to converse with a well versed homosexual activist, which you are even though you won't admit it, dozens before you have tried to make their case for homosexuality, and like you, all have failed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are hundreds of EX lesbian stories out there, many of them older women.

So it is more important to you that she be 'saved' from a safe, committed, happy relationship than falling back into the multi-partner 'deathstyle' as long as she is sleeping with multiple men? This is why you don't understand the relevance of gay marriage.

Living a lie is living a lie. EX lesbians can help this woman find a way out of the lie that she's been living and more often than not it's because of their faith in Jesus Christ. You see Kit, with God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:26

No comment on Dan "U" Savage!s "good pedophile" article? If restraining from adult-child sex makes one a "good pedophile", does that mean that the vast majority of homosexual icons who engaged in or promoted pedophilia and or pederasty (Harry Hay, HRC founder Terry Bean, Frank Kameny, Ed Murray, Dr. John Money, ACT UP! founder Larry Kramer, etc. etc. etc. ) are "bad pedophiles"?

The key word here being contracted, the other person has to have a disease in order for you to contract it. If they don't have it, you don't contract it.

So food handlers/servers and customers don't really need to wash their hands after they finish a bowel movement unless they are already infected with the numerous diseases associated with exposure to fecal matter?

th

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OP.8r6Atxk4mMDfhw300C300&w=180&h=150&rs=1&pid=21.1

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

And there is where you make your mistake. Sexual orientation is a personality trait, not a physical act. It is who you find attractive not who you sleep with. I know that is confusing to people who view the world through the lens of sex acts instead of people but that the way it is. So there is no such thing as a 'practicing' bisexual.

Desires and fantasies are totally different than actions. You've proudly pointed out that Inga Kristin Beale is a bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) but now are backtracking by implying that she isn't acting on her same sex desires.

And if those writers express it that way they are wrong. But the real tragedy is a broken marriage likely brought about by people like you. All too often, particularly among Ex-Gays, a gay man enters into a marriage with a woman because of expectations of church, family, etc. instead of love and the result is an unfulfilling marriage that is miserable for all involved. If we put more emphasis on what marriage is about instead of who is getting married, we might avoid some of this.

Which bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) Inga Kristin Beale very well might be doing. If she isn't currently engaging in adulterous sex with someone of her own gender (and nothing has been written indicating that she isn't) she needs to be "true to herself" and see if she really would be happier with a woman instead of a man.

One failure does not make an unsuccessful career as the BDE notes. And her sexuality likely had little to do with it one way or the other.

The downhill fast track to destruction has to start somewhere. Other homosexual icons (Albert Kinsey, who after circumcising himself with a pocket knife became infected and died), etc. etc. etc. were supposedly successful, but like Inga Beale, they too were living lies.

Back later with a MassResistance's DETAILED exposure of Kevin "fistgate" Jennings.

Kit the Coyote

So food handlers/ servers and customers don't really need to wash their hands after they finish a bowel movement unless they are already infected with the numerous diseases associated with exposure to fecal matter?

The primary reason for washing your hands when using a public bathroom is because the facility is being used by many people who come in direct contact with the fixtures and may leave germs on those surfaces. Also since regular hand washing is a practical means to reduce the general spread of germs, linking it to a routine activity done every day and where water and soap are available such as bathroom use is a good idea.

Kit the Coyote

Desires and fantasies are totally different than actions.

Now you are getting it, but then you lose it again.

You've proudly pointed out that Inga Kristin Beale is a bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) but now are backtracking by implying that she isn't acting on her same-sex desires.

No backtracking required. Not acting on attractions is not the same as those attractions not existing as you just acknowledged above. If she finds men and women attractive that is all that is required to be a bisexual, actions are irrelevant to that.

Which bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym) Inga Kristin Beale very well might be doing. If she isn't currently engaging in adulterous sex with someone of her own gender (and nothing has been written indicating that she isn't) she needs to be "true to herself" and see if she really would be happier with a woman instead of a man.

How do you know she did not determine that before she married him? Nothing has been written indicating she didn't have relationships with other people before she met her husband.

The downhill fast track to destruction has to start somewhere. Other homosexual icons (Albert Kinsey, who after circumcising himself with a pocket knife became infected and died), etc. etc. etc. were supposedly successful, but like Inga Beale, they too were living lies.

There is no indication that her sexuality affected her business one way or the other particularly since it is openly known and wasn't a factor before.

Kit the Coyote

So another LGBT person on the 'downhill fast track' all the way to the bank, Peter Arvai.

Peter-Arvai-Prezi_founder-290x300.png

CEO and co-founder of Prezi, a cloud-based presentation software company that is considered " one of the biggest success stories in Europe’s recent startup history."
The first openly gay CEO in Hungry he also launched omvard.se, a company that helps patients compare treatment outcomes between hospitals.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, another person who I've never heard of that is supposed to be my leader. Having read an account of what happened, I am not surprised to find you are greatly misrepresenting and exaggerating Jennings and GLESN's role in the incident.

https://www.mediamatters.org/resear...s-continues-its-relentless-campaign-ag/157938

But why let the truth get in the way of a good slandering eh?

Before I post irrefutable evidence from our good friends at MassResistance that GLSEN founder and Obama administration "safe school czar" Kevin Jennings threw DOE employees under the bus for teaching high school students one of the most sexually depraved and physically harmful acts known to mankind, Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy in Media (AIM) wrote a 3 part series entitled

NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings

which I will post shortly. But first, watch this 8 minute video showing GLSEN founder and Obama administration "safe school czar" Kevin Jennings admiration of Harry Hay, who was a strong supporter of the pedophile/pederast group the North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=474&v=D5eVhgCnV58

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Oh, another person who I've never heard of that is supposed to be my leader. Having read an account of what happened, I am not surprised to find you are greatly misrepresenting and exaggerating Jennings and GLESN's role in the incident.

But why let the truth get in the way of a good slandering eh?

I must say that I'm astounded that you've never heard of Kevin Jennings nor GLSEN, which he founded.
https://www.glsen.org/

One would think that his name and/or his organization's name would have surfaced in the political forum at the homosexual pornographic website that you mentioned you frequent. Oh well, you and the followers of this thread are going to get to know Kevin "fistgate" Jennings quite well in the next dozen or more posts. Consider Jennings yet another 'successful CEO' whose organization (GLSEN) has the very important job of indoctrinating America's children (Kindergarten through 12th grade) to the ways of perversion.

Since you're never heard of Kevin Jennings (again, I'm absolutely astounded that you haven't), here's a quick wiki biography:

Jennings holds degrees from Harvard University, Columbia University's Teachers College, and the Stern School of Business at New York University. He became a teacher and was named one of fifty "Terrific Teachers Making a Difference" by the Edward Calesa Foundation; he also came out as gay to his students.[2] In 1990 he founded the Gay and Lesbian Independent School Teachers Education Network (later changed to the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network), which seeks to end discrimination, harassment, and bullying based on sexual orientation and gender identity. In 1992 he was named co-chair of the Education Committee of the Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth in Massachusetts. Jennings has authored seven books, including one which won the Lambda Literary Award.

While at Concord Academy in 1988, Jennings started the nations' first gay-straight alliance together with a female student.[3][7] Jennings then co-founded the Gay and Lesbian Independent School Teacher Network (GLISTeN) in Boston in 1990, to address the problems facing LGBT students.[3] It held its first conference the following year, when it changed its name to the Gay and Lesbian School Teachers Network (GLSTN).[3] The organization started out as a small local one but gained a strong supportive reaction.[2] In 1992, Jennings was appointed by Governor William Weld to co-chair the Education Committee of the Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth.[5] He was the principal author of, "Making Schools Safe for Gay & Lesbian Youth", a commission report.[1] The Massachusetts State Board of Education adopted the report as policy in May 1993 and the state became the first in the U.S. to outlaw discrimination of public school students on the basis of sexual orientation in December 1993.[1]

...In 1997, Newsweek magazine named Jennings to its "Century Club" of people likely to make a difference in the 21st century.[8]

In 1998 he won the Lambda Literary Award in the Children's/Young Adult category for his book Telling Tales Out of School.[5] He has published six books on gay rights and education.[5] His works have described his own past as a closeted gay student.[5]

In July 2004, Jennings received the National Education Association (NEA)'s Virginia Uribe Award for Creative Leadership in Human Rights.[9] NEA Republican Educators Caucus chairwoman Diane Lenning protested the award because—by her reading of a story in Jennings' book One Teacher in 10—she thought he broke Massachusetts law in 1988 by not reporting a sixteen-year-old gay high school student's relationship with an older man.[10]

(From the Washington Times:
According to Mr. Jennings’ own description in a new audiotape discovered by Fox News, the 15-year-old boy met the “older man” in a “bus station bathroom” and was taken to the older man’s home that night. When some details about the case became public, Mr. Jennings threatened to sue another teacher who called his failure to report the statutory rape “unethical.” Mr. Jennings’ defenders asserted that there was no evidence that he was aware the student had sex with the older man.
However, the new audiotape contradicts this claim. In 2000, Mr. Jennings gave a talk to the Iowa chapter of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, an advocacy group that promotes homosexuality in schools. On the tape, Mr. Jennings recollected that he told the student to make sure “to use a condom” when he was with the older man. That he actively encouraged the relationship is reinforced by Mr. Jennings’ own description in his 1994 book, “One Teacher in 10.” In that account, the teacher boasts how he allayed the student’s concerns about the relationship to such a degree that the 15-year-old “left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated.”)

https://james4america.wordpress.com/2009/09/27/safe-school-czar/

On May 19, 2009, Obama administration Secretary of Education Arne Duncan announced Jennings' appointment as an Assistant Deputy Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools,[6] starting July 6, 2009[20] as the third director of the office, which was established in 2002 during the George W. Bush administration pursuant to the Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act part of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.[21]

Social conservatives campaigned against Jennings' appointment because they alleged he condoned child molestation based on the 2004 incident over a teen's story he related in his book One teacher in 10 : LGBT educators share their stories.[22] The allegations were proven to be false when it was shown the student was above the age of consent and no sex had occurred. 53 Republican members of the House of Representatives signed a letter to the Obama administration that called for Jennings' dismissal.[23] Education Secretary Duncan, the White House, the NEA, and the National Association of Secondary School Principals have supported Jennings' appointment,[13][24][25] with Duncan saying Jennings was "uniquely qualified for his job."[23]
As Assistant Deputy Secretary, Jennings focused on matters relating to student safety, classroom discipline and bullying.[26][27] His office has awarded safety grants worth millions of dollars.[26] Jennings specifically led the development of the Safe and Supportive Schools program, which utilized student survey data to analyze school safety and direct grants to those schools identified by students as facing the biggest challenges.[28] In August 2010 his office hosted the first-ever National Bullying Summit, which he and his Research and Policy Coordinator for Bullying Prevention Initiatives, Deborah Temkin, organized.[4][29] In September 2010 Jennings became one of the notable members of the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention (NAASP), a public-private partnership designed to advance and update the 2001 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and an outgrowth of the Suicide Prevention Resource Center.[30] The NAASP will initially focus on three high-risk populations; LGBT Youth, American Indians/Alaska Natives, Military/Veterans.[31]

Current work[edit]
Jennings is currently president of The Tenement Museum[34] following a successful five-year stint as Executive Director of the Arcus Foundation[35] a philanthropic foundation advancing social justice and conservation issues, which he joined after leading Be the Change for a year and helping launch its Opportunity Nation campaign. From 2008 to 2013 Jennings served as board chair for the Tectonic Theater Project, creators of The Laramie Project. Jennings also served on the board of the Harvard Alumni Association from 2008 to 2014, becoming only its second openly gay elected director in 2008.[36] He founded First Generation Harvard Alumni, an alumni association of graduates who were the first in their families to attend college which offers mentorship and other support and advocacy services for current first-generation students at Harvard.[37] From 2009 to 2015 Jennings served on the Board of Union Theological Seminary, where he chaired the Development Committee and served on the Executive Committee. Since 2015 he has been the founding board chair for The Ubunye Challenge, which uses extreme athletic events to raise funds to build schools in southern Africa.

Honors and awards[edit]
Jennings received the Distinguished Service to American Education Award of the National Association of Secondary School Principals in 2007. He also received the Diversity Leadership Award of the National Association of Independent Schools in 2008.[38] In 2010 Jennings was elected by his classmates to be Chief Marshal of the 2010 Harvard Commencement.[39] Jennings also was honored by another of his alma maters, Columbia University's Teachers College, with its Distinguished Alumni Award in 2012.[40] Maintaining his family's historic ties to Appalachia, Jennings served from 2004 to 2009 as national fundraising chair for the Appalachian Community Fund, which honored him with its Appalachian Hero Award in 2012.[41]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Jennings

Since you've "never heard of" Kevin Jennings, now you have, and you and others will be learning much much more about him and the organization (GLSEN) that he founded that has a huge influence on America's children.

Kevin+Jennings+Bek+Jakola+2015+GLSEN+Respect+hUQ1FXzMnhfl.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kevin+Jennings+Bek+Jakola+2015+GLSEN+Respect+hUQ1FXzMnhfl.jpg
Kevin "fistgate" Jennings, founder of GLSEN

Last edited:

Kit the Coyote

Before I post irrefutable evidence from our good friends at MassResistance that GLSEN founder and Obama administration "safe school czar" Kevin Jennings threw DOE employees under the bus for teaching high school students one of the most sexually depraved and physically harmful acts known to mankind, Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy in Media (AIM) wrote a 3 part series entitled

NAMBLA-gate: The Strange Case of Kevin Jennings

which I will post shortly. But first, watch this 8-minute video showing GLSEN founder and Obama administration "safe school czar" Kevin Jennings admiration of Harry Hay, who was a strong supporter of the pedophile/pederast group the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).

Once again connecting a person to NAMBLA indirectly, we should start calling your NAMBLA references the NAMBLA six degrees of separation game.

I find it interesting that he freely admits that Jennings doesn't mention NAMBLA and doesn't do more than write an intro and provide references to the other book in a single chapter of a much larger gay history textbook. Hays would be of historical interest if he did indeed found the very first gay rights group. This is damning about Hays but tells us very little about Jennings who was simply an editor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.