Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So what do you tell two little children when it comes to the subject of homosexuality and cross dressing/gender mutilation? You know that they'll eventually ask.

One guy on here told two little children that as long as two people loved one another, that's all that mattered. Do you feel the same?

Are you referring to me? Because no such thing happened if you actually recall correctly.

There is a reason you'd been crowned "The Queen of Denial" Arthurrr.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Boy, this 4 part recriminalization thread really has you upset.

Well, it's effectively a two part thread as parts 1&2 got pruned if you remember? You're not still upset over that are you?

With well over 1 million views combined in the first three threads, the message has gotten out. Speaking of Part 3: Did you know that there has been close to 100,000 views since the thread closed a few months ago?

Quote:
Welcome back GFR7.

You're as nuts as SD...

I was worried about the little fella, being that he departed so quickly. I'm just happy that I don't have to take up quilting.
corbis_rm_photo_of_AIDS_quilt_on_mall.jpg

boristhespider

They will ask !!

That`s a rather blanket statement( could you let me know where you get your crystal ball from... must be really useful) , what i will do is ***** the situation give them an honest answer and go from there , strangely it is not something i obsess over or indeed am worried about broaching with them.

As for worried i don't know how you draw that conclusion but please feel free to explain really please do ( i am going to be honest with you here i am having a bit of fun at your expense but i don't think you have picked up on it so im now being nice and giving you the heads up) , but really do enlighten me as to the workings of your brain and give me the thought process you went through to determine that im worried , as im now really fascinated,

boristhespider

@ACW ,

Actually wow , do you really really think its normal for kids to ask the parents about genital mutilation , homosexuality i can accept but genital mutilation... really ....im not convinced you have the joy of children , thinking about that statement is a tad worrying ( let me be clear for you) indeed i asked my parents what a Gay was .. but i never ever ever asked about genital mutilation neither did my siblings ... im worried about you now

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So what do you tell two little children when it comes to the subject of homosexuality and cross dressing/gender mutilation? You know that they'll eventually ask.

One guy on here told two little children that as long as two people loved one another, that's all that mattered. Do you feel the same?

They will ask !!

That`s a rather blanket statement( could you let me know where you get your crystal ball from... must be really useful) , what i will do is ***** the situation give them an honest answer and go from there , strangely it is not something i obsess over or indeed am worried about broaching with them.

Here's 4:

1). Daddy, why is that man dressed like a woman, and why is he going into the little girls room where my 6 year old friend Nancy is going potty by herself?

2). Daddy, why does Johnny have two daddies and why do they kiss each other?

3). Daddy, why did one of Johnny's two daddy's die, and what is AIDS?

4). Daddy, why do you defend something that God abhors?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
@ACW ,

Actually wow , do you really really think its normal for kids to ask the parents about genital mutilation , homosexuality i can accept but genital mutilation... really ....im not convinced you have the joy of children , thinking about that statement is a tad worrying ( let me be clear for you) indeed i asked my parents what a Gay was .. but i never ever ever asked about genital mutilation neither did my siblings ... im worried about you now

Don't worry about AC Dub, he is firmly entrenched in his skewed view of the world outside his kitchen and living area.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, it's cos some sad man, coincidentally the 'author' of the OP, thought it was somehow funny or meant anything. I've never told two children any such thing or talked about anything to do with sexual matters of any sort with kids. Do you have a selective memory or are you losing your mind even more than you already have?

With well over 1 million views combined in the first three threads, the message has gotten out. Speaking of Part 3: Did you know that there has been close to 100,000 views since the thread closed a few months ago?

Are you really so thick as to conflate a number of views with a ringing endorsement of your 'position'? (rhetorical question so no need to answer). The longer a thread(s) go on (and yours don't half go on) the more views it's going to accumulate, that's simply logic. You're that full of yourself as to think people are waiting with baited breath for your next "riveting installment"? Clown...

I was worried about the little fella, being that he departed so quickly. I'm just happy that I don't have to take up quilting.

How about taking up thinking?

:freak:

boristhespider

wowsers

Here's 4:

1). Daddy, why is that man dressed like a woman, and why is he going into the little girls room where my 6 year old friend Nancy is going potty by herself?

Ermm fantasy situation but i suggest we call the police.

Because Johnny`s parents are gay , do you want me to explain what Gay means ? what do you think it means as its really important you understand the whole picture ?

He was hit by a car , AIDS is a disease that affects the immune system , do you know what an immune system is ? AIDS is a very nasty disease and can be caught in many different ways , luckily these days due to fantastic medical enhancements it can be treated and kept in check , in fact some people who catch the disease can live a long and happy life , would you like to know more about AIDS as i think it is really important you know all the facts

Lets be really clear here we are discussing all your questions so that we can make our own minds up and not be whats called prejudice , we have to approach life with an open mind and be receptive to all different types of people and respect their decisions , regarding GOD i am what you call an Agnostic , but i think somebody may of misinformed you as the way i understand it GOD has unconditional love for all his creations , if you want to knew more about religion we can discuss that with your R.E teacher and head of year , but im really pleased at such a young age you know what abhorrent means , this just proves that state education is as good as private.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:

Boy, this 4 part recriminalization thread really has you upset.

Quote:
Welcome back GFR7.

corbis_rm_photo_of_AIDS_quilt_on_mall.jpg

They should give that quilt to the homeless, the gay homeless.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Are you really so thick as to conflate a number of views with a ringing endorsement of your 'position'? (rhetorical question so no need to answer).

While I'm really honored that you think that the criminalization of sexually deviant behaviors is something that I thought up, western civilization did it around 2,000 years ago. I'm just pointing out what has happened since sexual deviants took control of our laws and culture and what needs to be done about it.

Does everyone viewing my 4 part thread endorse the views of decent God-fearing men and women? Of course not, but hopefully it gets them to thinking.

Arthur Brain

While I'm really honored that you think that the criminalization of sexually deviant behaviors is something that I thought up, western civilization did it around 2,000 years ago. I'm just pointing out what has happened since sexual deviants took control of our laws and culture and what needs to be done about it.

Does everyone viewing my 4 part thread endorse the views of decent God-fearing men and women? Of course not, but hopefully it gets them to thinking.

What on earth makes you think I'd give you credit for having any original thought whatsoever? This thread isn't original and it's nothing more than a pompous, stupid personal blog on your part. Most people on here alone regard you as a nut, and "thinking"? You have no idea what that even is and unless lying sleazy innuendo equates to 'decency' then you've little idea about that either.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Here's 4 [questions that children might ask their parents]:

wowsers

Ermm fantasy situation but i suggest we call the police.

Transgender bigot. If he's a female trapped inside a male's body, what business it of yours? (BTW, a real man would have gone into the restroom to make certain that the little girl was ok and not waited for the police to respond).

Because Johnny`s parents are gay , do you want me to explain what Gay means ?

Yes daddy, explain what "gay" means.

what do you think it means as its really important you understand the whole picture ?

Yes daddy, I want to know why Johnny's two daddies kiss each other the same way that you and mommy do. Please explain.

He was hit by a car ,

(Note how boris lies to his child about the negative effects of homosexuality).

AIDS is a disease that affects the immune system , do you know what an immune system is ? AIDS is a very nasty disease and can be caught in many different ways ,

Actually daddy, according to the CDC, male homosexuals are vastly over represented when it comes to HIV/AIDS. That nice Mr. aCultureWarrior has an index on page 1 of his thread that shows all of the disease, disorders and death that comes with homosexual behavior.

luckily these days due to fantastic medical enhancements it can be treated and kept in check , in fact some people who catch the disease can live a long and happy life , would you like to know more about AIDS as i think it is really important you know all the facts

What are HAART medications daddy, and why must someone with HIV/AIDS take them daily in order to live?

Lets be really clear here we are discussing all your questions so that we can make our own minds up and not be whats called prejudice , we have to approach life with an open mind and be receptive to all different types of people and respect their decisions , regarding GOD i am what you call an Agnostic , but i think somebody may of misinformed you as the way i understand it GOD has unconditional love for all his creations , if you want to knew more about religion we can discuss that with your R.E teacher and head of year , but im really pleased at such a young age you know what abhorrent means , this just proves that state education is as good as private.

So daddy isn't sure that God exists and will reflect his uncertainty and immoral views on to his children?

What a pathetic life.

boristhespider

Brilliant absolutely Brilliant you truly are "special" , i think this is a exceptional example of manipulation and deception.

What i will say is that i played your game gave you responses and you have glossed over the important message that im trying to get across to you and reverted back to type and tried the personal attack card , im now going to sleep as i have commitments ... such as my family .... i admit i was awaiting your responses with anticipation but you have let me down , i wonder if you fancy meeting up to test your real man theory , then we can go into the nearest police station and discuss your views ... maybe spending time in prison will open your eyes .... if you have the moral gumption let me know and i will be happy to accommodate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Brilliant absolutely Brilliant you truly are "special" , i think this is a exceptional example of manipulation and deception.

What i will say is that i played your game gave you responses and you have glossed over the important message that im trying to get across to you and reverted back to type and tried the personal attack card , im now going to sleep as i have commitments ... such as my family .... i admit i was awaiting your responses with anticipation but you have let me down , i wonder if you fancy meeting up to test your real man theory , then we can go into the nearest police station and discuss your views ... maybe spending time in prison will open your eyes .... if you have the moral gumption let me know and i will be happy to accommodate.

As I said before boris: what a pathetic life you live.

Thanks again for stopping by.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Here's 4 [questions that children might ask their parents]:

Transgender bigot. If he's a female trapped inside a male's body, what business it of yours? (BTW, a real man would have gone into the restroom to make certain that the little girl was ok and not waited for the police to respond).

Yes daddy, explain what "gay" means.

Yes daddy, I want to know why Johnny's two daddies kiss each other the same way that you and mommy do. Please explain.

(Note how boris lies to his child about the negative effects of homosexuality).

Actually daddy, according to the CDC, male homosexuals are vastly over represented when it comes to HIV/AIDS. That nice Mr. aCultureWarrior has an index on page 1 of his thread that shows all of the disease, disorders and death that comes with homosexual behavior.

What are HAART medications daddy, and why must someone with HIV/AIDS take them daily in order to live?

So daddy isn't sure that God exists and will reflect his uncertainty and immoral views on to his children?

What a pathetic life.

Good example, that is how most discussions go between a child/parent !

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that misogynic GFR7 is back, I guess I should ask him what an "honest" woman is.

Quote:
Actually the question was specifically asked to TB, who constantly calls me a liar.

That being said: Why is a 46 year old male who calls me a closeted fag and defends homosexuality single?

I have never found an honest woman that is single. I don't defend homosexuality.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4482851&postcount=845

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
To ACW:
I don't defend Lesbian, Bi-sexual, Gay, Tranny or cross dressing but there is nothing I can do as an individual. Any attempt to organize against Homos and the like, is met with resistance and labelled as a hate group.

As long as the gayness is not in my face I'm satisfied. I don't see gay activity or public displays of gay or trans gender people everywhere like you infer they are.

I don't encounter blatant gayness in my everyday life, and I live in a big city. The pictures you post are of things only seen when seeking out that lifestyle. You've likely turned more people gay than straight with your approach and images.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
To ACW:
I don't defend Lesbian, Bi-sexual, Gay, Tranny or cross dressing but there is nothing I can do as an individual. Any attempt to organize against Homos and the like, is met with resistance and labelled as a hate group.

As long as the gayness is not in my face I'm satisfied. I don't see gay activity or public displays of gay or trans gender people everywhere like you infer they are.

I don't encounter blatant gayness in my everyday life, and I live in a big city. The pictures you post are of things only seen when seeking out that lifestyle. You've likely turned more people gay than straight with your approach and images.

Oh how I long to hear more of your stories from Provincetown and your "research" into the LGBTQueer lifestyle GFR7.

BTW, I guess I missed your answer to my question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane
I have never found an honest woman that is single. I don't defend homosexuality.

Now that misogynic GFR7 is back, I guess I should ask him what an "honest" woman is.

Maybe that chick magnet Arthurrr Brain can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.