Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it is my initials (first name is Gianfranco ) :AMR1:

Uh huh.

Since I'm going to start talking about homosexual serial killers once again GayForReal7, I was hoping that you could get a few stories from your make believe brother-in-law, who undoubtedly as a "Major Lieutenant of Homicide" has many to share, especially when it comes to the violent homosexual subculture.

Which reminds me: I've never heard of the rank of "Major Lieutenant". I've searched the internet trying to find such a rank, but couldn't find one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_of_the_United_States
http://swordandpen.tripod.com/united-states-police-ranks.htm

Perhaps he's a "Major Lieutenant of Homicide" on the SS Enterprise?

USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-A).jpg

GFR7

Uh huh.

Since I'm going to start talking about homosexual serial killers once again GayForReal7, I was hoping that you could get a few stories from your make believe brother-in-law, who undoubtedly as a "Major Lieutenant of Homicide" has many to share, especially when it comes to the violent homosexual subculture.

Which reminds me: I've never heard of the rank of "Major Lieutenant". I've searched the internet trying to find such a rank, but couldn't find one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_of_the_United_States
http://swordandpen.tripod.com/united-states-police-ranks.htm

Perhaps he's a "Major Lieutenant of Homicide" on the SS Enterprise?

USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-A).jpg
1. That is my name (Gianfranco) do NOT call me anything but GFR!

2. If I called him a "Major Lt." it was certainly a typo or typing too fast error (if I even did that, show me where), as he is a Lt. of Homicide and Major Crimes (having been promoted from Detective) for the county Prosecutor's Office. I assure you, he is very real, and if we ever all meet up, I will bring him along. He is family, and the father of my nieces, and I love him.

You really are a trip, brother.

GFR7

Could you show me where I said that? If I did (which is highly doubtful) it had to just be a typing error, as I always refer to him to people as "Lt. , Homicide and Major Crimes") and if I put the Major before his name typing, I would NEVER do so in spoken words.

Please show me where I referred to him as such.

I will wait.......I'd like to see where I said that...... :think:

:think: i even did an advanced search of my posts and your thread, and cannot find it...........

Please show me where I called him that.

I arrived on your thread pt 3 on July 7 on p 29.

On July 10, I refer to myself by name to you:
post #506; p 34

GFR7 said:
@Culture Warriror: Thanks for all. I suppose for me the SSM is the point at whcih the reversal could be begun.

I understand the decades it took to reach this point, and that reversal cannot be expected to be swift nor to come easily.

At the least the pace at which the gay agenda is incrementally saturating the culture must be slowed.

Thank you once again for your helpful feedback and info.
Best regards -
Respectfully;
Gianfranco

On July 20, p 57, post #855 I refer to my brother-in-law:

Actually, I had never heard him claim to have been a cop. I really just find all his "move on" and orders to stay off his threads - while he feels complete freedom to go on the threads of those he commands - to be cop-like. And no, it is not a compliment, although my brother-in-law is a Homicide and Major Crimes Lieutenant, whom I admire.

I am speaking to Christian Liberty, and I do NOT refer to him as a "Major Lieutenant", because, see, I have known him for 20+ years, and I know he is a Lieutenant of Major Crimes and Homicide, County Prosecutor's Office! See? :madmad:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Could you show me where I said that?...
Calm down buttercup, you're covering your computer monitor with lisp spray.

(Aaron would have neg repped me and called me a "LIAR!" and "COWARD!")

Please contact your make believe brother-in-law GayForReal7 and ask him to share a few stories about murders that he's dealt with involving homosexuals. Ask him about 'overkill" while you're at it.

GFR7

Could you show me where I said that? If I did (which is highly doubtful) it had to just be a typing error, as I always refer to him to people as "Lt. , Homicide and Major Crimes") and if I put the Major before his name typing, I would NEVER do so in spoken words.

Please show me where I referred to him as such.

I will wait.......I'd like to see where I said that...... :think:

:think: i even did an advanced search of my posts and your thread, and cannot find it...........

Please show me where I called him that.

I arrived on your thread pt 3 on July 7 on p 29.

On July 10, I refer to myself by name to you:
post #506; p 34

GFR7 said:
@Culture Warriror: Thanks for all. I suppose for me the SSM is the point at whcih the reversal could be begun.

I understand the decades it took to reach this point, and that reversal cannot be expected to be swift nor to come easily.

At the least the pace at which the gay agenda is incrementally saturating the culture must be slowed.

Thank you once again for your helpful feedback and info.
Best regards -
Respectfully;
Gianfranco

On July 20, p 57, post #855 I refer to my brother-in-law:

Actually, I had never heard him claim to have been a cop. I really just find all his "move on" and orders to stay off his threads - while he feels complete freedom to go on the threads of those he commands - to be cop-like. And no, it is not a compliment, although my brother-in-law is a Homicide and Major Crimes Lieutenant, whom I admire.

I am speaking to Christian Liberty, and I do NOT refer to him as a "Major Lieutenant", because, see, I have known him for 20+ years, and I know he is a Lieutenant of Major Crimes and Homicide, County Prosecutor's Office! See? :madmad:
Bringing this post forward, so that you might know that YOU are the confused one!

3454106946_huh_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

homer-computer-doh.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bringing this post forward...

Again, calm down GayForReal7, you're going to get so upset that your morning AIDS cocktail won't be able to digest into your system properly.

You must have dozens of stories to share with us that your make believe brother-in-law told at family dinners. I'm interested specifically in the ones that involve homosexual murders, as

"I daresay there isn’t a gay man of 50 who doesn’t know of at least one friend murdered at the hands of a ‘trick’ [sexual hook-up]…"
http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...ion-with-sex-in-one-homosexual-writers-words/

GFR7

Uh, yeah, as a matter of fact, my "fake" (NOT!!) brother-in-law did oversee a crime that involved a gay man murdering another man (not gay), back when he was a younger Detective on the unit, and not yet Lieutenant. I could give you the name of the case and the criminal (who was convicted and given a life sentence) but do not want to compromise my bil's privacy :AMR1:

GFR7

He also worked on three very high-profile murder cases (one pertaining to a straight serial killer) and was featured on NBC Dateline. :AMR1: My whole family is proud of him. ( i have the Youtube of it saved in my video files :AMR1: )

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh, yeah, as a matter of fact, my "fake" (NOT!!) brother-in-law did oversee a crime that involved a gay man murdering another man (not gay), back when he was a younger Detective on the unit, and not yet Lieutenant. I could give you the name of the case and the criminal (who was convicted and given a life sentence) but do not want to compromise my bil's privacy :AMR1:

Only 1 homosexual murder case in 20 years as a homicide detective? As I had shown in the latter segment of part 2 and will continue to show, homosexual violence runs rampant since the decriminalization of homosexuality.

On a peacekeeping note:

How about I make a contribution to your favorite causes GayForReal7 and send one of these to HRC, GLSEN, GLAAD and NAMBLA?

Holy-Bible.jpg

GFR7

Your post didn't show, and something is all messed up with this preview of my post, as well - but I saw yours when I went to quote it.

Ummmm, I reckon they would prefer you send them this???(SERIOUSLY, google it, it actually does exist)

The Queen James Bible:

r-QUEEN-JAMES-GAY-BIBLE-large570.jpg

Arthur Brain

Again, calm down GayForReal7, you're going to get so upset that your morning AIDS cocktail won't be able to digest into your system properly.

You must have dozens of stories to share with us that your make believe brother-in-law told at family dinners. I'm interested specifically in the ones that involve homosexual murders, as

"I daresay there isn’t a gay man of 50 who doesn’t know of at least one friend murdered at the hands of a ‘trick’ [sexual hook-up]…"
http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...ion-with-sex-in-one-homosexual-writers-words/

Hmm, while we're disassembling acronyms, are you sure that aCW doesn't in fact stand for 'A Complete Wanker'?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your post didn't show, and something is all messed up with this preview of my post, as well - but I saw yours when I went to quote it.

Ummmm, I reckon they would prefer you send them this???(SERIOUSLY, google it, it actually does exist)

QueenB.jpg

Seriously? The sodomite movement has invaded the Church and even written their own book to mock God? (The things I learn from GayForReal7).

The next thing you'll tell me is that some fag named Matthew Vines is one of the leaders.

God-and-the-Gay-Christian-Matthew-Vines.jpg

GFR7

The Queen James Bible:

r-QUEEN-JAMES-GAY-BIBLE-large570.jpg
This shows now, and you can look up the Queen James Bible here:

The Queen James Bible: A Gay Bible:

http://queenjamesbible.com/

GFR7

I've been meaning to ask you Art: What do you do for a living (i.e. are you a hairdresser or a florist?).

gay-hairdresser.jpg

First of all, Art isn't gay; secondly, you are using an old 1970s stereo-type. If Art were gay, he would likely be an attorney, a Governor (like McGreevey), a surgeon, a Police Chief, or a psychologist. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.