Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

I'm just wondering why someone would discount the testimonies of people who have admitted that they were raped by a homosexual as a child, or grew up in a dysfunctional home, yet were able to overcome the things that lead to their sexual confusion through therapy by associating alien sightings with conversion therapy?

Why are you dismissing all the wonderful testimony of those poor victims of alien abduction?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I don't reason with evil.

Some gay people might consider you to be evil aCW.

Any proud and unrepentant homosexual (i.e. the entire LGBTQueer movement) would consider me evil. If evil is wanting to help sexually confused people through therapy and righteous legislation, then call me evil.

Quote:
First of all, he wasn't a "gay man"; sometime in his life something happened that brought on those same sex desires.

That's what you want to believe anyway, perhaps it's important for you to believe that that it is actually true every time.

He married and fathered children, and then after a tragic incident (his wife dying), a sexually confused man was convinced by your LGBTQueer movement that he wasn't a happy man after all.

Quote:
Secondly: Even though he later said that he was unhappy, he brought happiness to those around him by marrying and fathering children. If he knew that he had same sex desires during his marriage, why didn't he seek legitimate spiritual and psychological therapy like countless others have done to overcome those desires?

I don't know, but as he was someone from my generation it just wasn't done to admit being gay. So he spent his life denying it, but the relief at finally being able to shed the lie was clearly obvious and emotional. If living most of his life as a heterosexual didn't "cure" him then no quack therapy is ever going to do it.
People are what they are whatever you may prefer to think.

Who knows what happened in his childhood that lead him to have same sex desires. In any event, they didn't "just happen".

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Obama backs ban on 'conversion' therapy for gay, transgender youth

I think that the answer is not just in tolerating human innate variations and differences but in celebrating them, not attacking them with bigotry and hate aCW.

Is it not bigoted and hateful for your LGBTQueer movement to create legislation that denies children who are sexually and gender confused to seek legitimate spiritual and psychological therapy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why are you dismissing all the wonderful testimony of those poor victims of alien abduction?

I'm just wondering why someone would discount the testimonies of people who have admitted that they were raped by a homosexual as a child, or grew up in a dysfunctional home, yet were able to overcome the things that lead to their sexual confusion through therapy by associating alien sightings with conversion therapy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear aCW,

Gays are not 'cured' by spiritual or psychological treatments. Most gays are not cured at all. The only reason I've been able to do it is because of extenuating circumstances. I was visited by the Lord and had three angels visit me, and still I was gay for 42 years. It is not something you can cure! And it's hard to stop regardless. The only reason I've found it easier to quit is because I am much older. If I were still in my prime, I'm not sure changing would be possible.

Be Realistic! You Don't Understand Being Gay,

Michael

Reviewing your life story (as documented in the table of contents) :

Your father was absent/distant/unloving, which caused you to seek that love from other males.

I do understand you Mikey. I understand that you still have same sex desires but abstain from them.

Have you ever considered professional therapy Mikey?

alwight

Dear aCW,

Gays are not 'cured' by spiritual or psychological treatments. Most gays are not cured at all. The only reason I've been able to do it is because of extenuating circumstances. I was visited by the Lord and had three angels visit me, and still I was gay for 42 years. It is not something you can cure! And it's hard to stop regardless. The only reason I've found it easier to quit is because I am much older. If I were still in my prime, I'm not sure changing would be possible.

Be Realistic! You Don't Understand Being Gay,

Michael
Well said Michael, and if three angels can't do it then maybe they don't think there's a need to try.:)

GFR7

Your father was absent/distant/unloving, which caused you to seek that love from other males.

I do understand you Mikey. I understand that you still have same sex desires but abstain from them.

This is word for word what you've said to me in the past .......Word for word!!!! :madmad: And no matter how many times I protested, you would simply say, "Shut up and eat it." :mad:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

This is word for word what you've said to me in the past .......Word for word!!!! :madmad: And no matter how many times I protested, you would simply say, "Shut up and eat it." :mad:

Contrary to what your sexual anarchist comrade alwight says, homosexual desires don't "just happen".

Mikey Cadry's happened because of his absent/distant/unloving father. Another guy that has posted frequently in this thread (but won't admit to having same sex desires and acting on them) was sexually molested as a child.

God gave us free will to change and various ways to help us change.

Don't be angry at someone that wants to help you GFR7, be angry at the LGBTQ movement that wants you and others to be enslaved to sin.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Mikey Cadry's happened because of his absent/distant/unloving father. Another guy that has posted frequently in this thread (but won't admit to having same sex desires and acting on them) was sexually molested as a child.

That's ridiculous. You're saying that he was gay because he had daddy issues? That's like saying that all heterosexual men like sex with women because their mothers were distant. Do you have latent, Freudian desires that you want to get off your chest?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's ridiculous. You're saying that he was gay because he had daddy issues?...

I didn't say it, Mikey Cadry did (review the table of contents for his personal testimony).

While you're at it, review the testimony of many EX homosexuals that had an absent, abusive or unloving father in their lives.

http://www.gcmwatch.com/exhomosexual-videos

And this coming up in the next updated table of contents:

Bieber study evaluating over 1,000 male homosexuals not finding one "whose father openly loved and respected him." ; page 363, post #5440
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4212256&postcount=5355

Not one Kdall, not even one.

TracerBullet

Any proud and unrepentant homosexual (i.e. the entire LGBTQueer movement) would consider me evil. If evil is wanting to help sexually confused people through therapy and righteous legislation, then call me evil.
but you don't want to help people, you want to promote discrimination and hatred

Obama backs ban on 'conversion' therapy for gay, transgender youth
As would any responsible and informed person

Is it not bigoted and hateful for your LGBTQueer movement to create legislation that denies children who are sexually and gender confused to seek legitimate spiritual and psychological therapy?

Ex-gay "therapy" isn't legitimate

GFR7

Quote:

Contrary to what your sexual anarchist comrade alwight says, homosexual desires don't "just happen".

God gave us free will to change and various ways to help us change.

Don't be angry at someone that wants to help you GFR7, be angry at the LGBTQ movement that wants you and others to be enslaved to sin.
I know, but I do not engage in gay sex, nor have I. So what is it that you're trying to help me with? Platonic feelings? Those need no repenting of.

TracerBullet

I'm just wondering why someone would discount the testimonies of people who have admitted that they were raped by a homosexual as a child,
why do you dismiss the testimonies of the vast majority of gays who were never abused as children?

or grew up in a dysfunctional home, yet were able to overcome the things that lead to their sexual confusion
what sexual confusion? You seem the only one confused

through therapy by associating alien sightings with conversion therapy?

GFR7

Here's an outcome of the Bruce Jenner saga you're sure to love, aCW--
I'm going to go post it :AMR1:

Philadelphia Raises the Transgender Pride Flag for the First Time

Flying the trans pride flag in front of City Hall is a small gesture that sends a strong message, say organizers.

PhillyFlagx400.jpg

http://www.advocate.com/politics/tr...transgender-pride-flag-first-time?team=social

TracerBullet

alwight

That's ridiculous. You're saying that he was gay because he had daddy issues? That's like saying that all heterosexual men like sex with women because their mothers were distant. Do you have latent, Freudian desires that you want to get off your chest?
That aCW might be a repressed homosexual, who was compelled to lead a heterosexual life, to live a lie, who now envies and feels bitterness toward openly gay people and their lifestyle?
No, surely not. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

While you're at it, review the testimony of many EX homosexuals that had an absent, abusive or unloving father in their lives.

so do many heterosexuals...so what?

"So what"? Of course as a homosexual activist you downplay the importance that a mother and father play in the family.

As I've shown: fatherless homes lead to other things besides sexual confusion: drug/alcohol abuse, crime, etc.
http://www.illinoisfathers.org/?page_id=1392

Bieber study evaluating over 1,000 male homosexuals not finding one "whose father openly loved and respected him."

So this is what you were talking about when you brought up "fictitious studies on homosexuality"

You disappoint me TB, your LGBTQueer movement hasn't said a thing about the Bieber study (you boyz are slipping).

believed-in-me.jpg

Last edited:

TracerBullet

Bieber study evaluating over 1,000 male homosexuals not finding one "whose father openly loved and respected him."

You disappoint me TB, your LGBTQueer movement hasn't said a thing about the Bieber study (you boyz are slipping).
What's to say about a collection of interviews of people in a psychiatric institution from 1962?

Status
Not open for further replies.