Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I'm pretty sure that your 2 hour tour of the Holocaust Museum didn't mention German homosexual/ pedophile/pederast Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, therefore....

he didn't exist.

You should visit the place yourself. A sobering experience for anyone with an ounce of humanity about them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I'm pretty sure that your 2 hour tour of the Holocaust Museum didn't mention German homosexual/ pedophile/pederast Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, therefore....

he didn't exist.

You should visit the place yourself. A sobering experience for anyone with an ounce of humanity about them.

I've seen enough documentaries and read enough articles to know what that homosexual mass murdering degenerate Adolf Hitler and his like minded SS thugs did to millions of innocent human beings.

The bottom line on Karl Heinrich Ulrichs ("the grandfather of the world gay rights movement") is this:

He was molested by a homosexual as a child, and because of that had same sex desires himself. He denied that his molestation was the cause of his same sex desires which lead to engaging in homosexual acts, and came up with something akin to the imaginary "gay gene", hoping that would be enough to convince German legislators to decriminalize homosexuality.

The modern day homosexual movement has learned from Ulrichs, just as they learned from other German homosexuals like Adolf Hitler with their "gaystapo" tactics.

Karl-Heinrich-Ulrich-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I've seen enough documentaries and read enough articles to know what that homosexual mass murdering degenerate Adolf Hitler and his like minded SS thugs did to millions of innocent human beings.

The bottom line on Karl Heinrich Ulrichs ("the grandfather of the world gay rights movement") is this:

He was molested by a homosexual as a child, and because of that had same sex desires himself. He denied that his molestation was the cause of his same sex desires which lead to engaging in homosexual acts, and came up with something akin to the imaginary "gay gene", hoping that would be enough to convince German legislators to decriminalize homosexuality.

The modern day homosexual movement has learned from Ulrichs, just as they learned from other German homosexuals like Adolf Hitler with their "gaystapo" tactics.

I have no idea what documentaries you've seen but I'm suspecting they emanated from propaganda sources. Your shared articles certainly are. You are one sad fixated case aCW. You neither care about objectivity or truth and if you are in the closet then try not to hate yourself too much. Gay people are not evil simply because they're attracted to their own gender.

alwight

Quote:

he didn't exist.

Clearly we've known for some time that you and credibility are two different things aCW, but to cite homosexuals as being the background cause of an attempted Nazi genocide is more than just a credibility issue, it's simply a deliberate lie, and you know it. Are there no depths to which you will not sink?

:nono:

TracerBullet

Quote:
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
1 Kennedy, Hubert. “Man/Boy Love in the Writing of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs” Kennedy in Pascal,
Mark (ed.) p. 15.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

I'd have you ask Ryan Sorba himself for that information the next time you and your LGBTQueer activists attend one of his "The Born Gay Hoax" speeches at a university, but I doubt that he'd hear you.

Boy, us Christians just can't get a thing past you experts on man boy love can we TB?
why do you think Sorba doesn't reference his claims?

TIPlatypus

I daresay that mine wasn't.

Had I known that this was going to be such a difficult test, I would have spent last night cramming for it.

Perhaps I will answer your question when you have finished the test:

What do you think about adultery acw?
What do you think about stealing acw?
What do you think about murder acw?
If the LGBT community was campaigning for something else, but in a similar way, what would you think of it acw?

I do not like reading walls of hate.

So do not write " What do you think about <insert appropriate hateful adjectives and past participles here> <insert insinuating and hateful nouns here>" please.

Instead write "I think <this> about <this>"

Perhaps I will actually respond.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I daresay that mine wasn't [my question to TIP on what he thinks of transvestites and transsexuals].

Had I known that this was going to be such a difficult test, I would have spent last night cramming for it.

Perhaps I will answer your question when you have finished the test:

What do you think about adultery acw?
What do you think about stealing acw?
What do you think about murder acw?
If the LGBT community was campaigning for something else, but in a similar way, what would you think of it acw?

I do not like reading walls of hate.

So do not write " What do you think about <insert appropriate hateful adjectives and past participles here> <insert insinuating and hateful nouns here>" please.

Instead write "I think <this> about <this>"

Perhaps I will actually respond.

My turn to ask an obvious LGBTQueer activist a simple question:

Do you think that it's extremely important for you and your fellow LGBTQ's to "get tested"?

STD-Testing-Header.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I have no idea what documentaries you've seen but I'm suspecting they emanated from propaganda sources. Your shared articles certainly are. You are one sad fixated case aCW. You neither care about objectivity or truth and if you are in the closet then try not to hate yourself too much. Gay people are not evil simply because they're attracted to their own gender.

Clearly we've known for some time that you and credibility are two different things aCW, but to cite homosexuals as being the background cause of an attempted Nazi genocide is more than just a credibility issue, it's simply a deliberate lie, and you know it. Are there no depths to which you will not sink?

:nono:

(aCW hangs his head in shame knowing that after all of these years he still hasn't gain the much coveted respect of atheists, pagans, man boy lovers, drag queens, bull dykes and fairies. Woe is me :( ).

You boyz act like violence is something that is unheard of by those who engage in homosexual behavior (it's not).

Homosexual serial killers

Homosexual Serial Killers
Statistical analysis of the proportion of homosexuality among serial killers, with a listing of prominent GLBT/homosexual serial killers.
http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3173851&postcount=1004

TIPlatypus

Do you think that it's extremely important for you and your fellow LGBTQ's to "get tested"?

In case you were wondering, I am straight as a rod and I am not impressed by the LGBT movement, but I am even less impressed by you.

Why don't you just answer the questions?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
1 Kennedy, Hubert. “Man/Boy Love in the Writing of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs” Kennedy in Pascal,
Mark (ed.) p. 15.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/g...ornGayHoax.pdf

I'd have you ask Ryan Sorba himself for that information the next time you and your LGBTQueer activists attend one of his "The Born Gay Hoax" speeches at a university, but I doubt that he'd hear you...

Boy, us Christians just can't get a thing past you experts on man boy love can we TB?

why do you think Sorba doesn't reference his claims?

Me thinkz that TracerBullet needs to put down the Paidika Journal for a few minutes and study up on how to read footnotes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Note_(typography)

On that note: Let's learn more about Hubert Kennedy. Thus far we've learned that he was on the editorial board (along with other homosexual pedophiles and pederasts) of "Paidika: The Journal of Paedophilia".
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4307070&postcount=7643

But wait, there's so much more to proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual historian Hubert Kennedy.

From his 2003 article "Reviewing Man-Boy Love and NAMBLA" :

What has surprised me is the extent to which the view that all sexual contacts between adults and children is harmful to the child has become accepted fact. This view is, of course, patent nonsense. To make it the basis of any discussion of the matter is to preclude any rational discussion. And rational discussion is what is sorely needed, for in its absence, real harm is being done to children—and the men (and women) who love them. I hope that recalling the books reviewed here will contribute to a better understanding of this controversial subject.

-Hubert Kennedy
http://hubertkennedy.angelfire.com/BL-Reviews.pdf

That's right Hubie, we as a society need to sit down and talk about the positive aspect of child rape (pedophiles, they all believe that children want to be raped).

Next we have an article showing the founding members of the North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) :

Along with homosexual activist David Thorstadt, Libertarian Joe Power and others, we see that Hubert Kennedy is listed:

Hubert Kennedy, a former research associate at San Francisco State University and former Professor Emeritus at Providence College, was one of NAMBLA’s founding members. Kennedy is another who has actively attempted to attach NAMBLA to the coattails of gay rights issues; his academic contributions include translating German pedophile novels into English and writing positive “reviews” of NAMBLA-related literature.
https://sirkissa.wordpress.com/2012/05/03/nambla-members/

And last: A little about the research of Hubert Kennedy.

Hubert Kennedy, PhD, is a Research Associate at the Center for Research and Education in Sexuality at San Francisco State University. He has over 200 publications in several languages, from an analysis of the mathematical manuscripts of Karl Marx and a revelation of Marx's homophobia, to theoretical genetics and a proof of the impossibility of an organism that requires more than two sexes in order to reproduce. In addition, Dr. Kennedy has written biographies of the Italian mathematician Giuseppe Peano and the German homosexual emancipationist/theorist Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, and has edited the collected writings of Ulrichs. His translations of the boy-love novels of the German anarchist writer John Henry Mackay and his investigations of the writings of Mackay have helped establish Mackay's place in the gay canon. Dr. Kennedy also translated selections from Der Eigene for the volume Homosexuality and Male Bonding in Pre-Nazi Germany, coedited with Harry Oosterhuis, and is the author of The Ideal Gay Man: The Story of Der Kreis.
http://www.linke-buecher.de/texte/anarchismus/Kennedy-Hubert.html

My point? NAMBLA co-founder and homosexual historian Hubert Kennedy has written over 200 publications in several languages, many of them on "man-boy love". Just because you haven't heard of the publication that Ryan Sorba footnoted in his "The Born Gay Hoax" article, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Now back to your Paidika reading TB.

anarchistoflove.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

In case you were wondering, I am straight as a rod

I hear that a lot in this thread., in fact LGBTQueer defender TracerBullet is married (to a woman even) and has a kazillion chillens.
and I am not impressed by the LGBT movement, but I am even less impressed by you.

So you're more impressed with cross dressers/genital mutilators, bull dykes, fairies and child molesters than you are with me? (I must be doing something right).

Tell us what you know about homosexual behavior when it comes to disease and a little bit about your knowledge of the LGBTQueer i.e. 'gay' agenda.

Arthur Brain

(aCW hangs his head in shame knowing that after all of these years he still hasn't gain the much coveted respect of atheists, pagans, man boy lovers, drag queens, bull dykes and fairies. Woe is me :( ).

Well, you should be ashamed of using war atrocities and suffering for propaganda purposes but of course you won't be.

You boyz act like violence is something that is unheard of by those who engage in homosexual behavior (it's not).

No we don't. Homosexuals are just as capable of violence as anybody.

Arthur Brain

In case you were wondering, I am straight as a rod and I am not impressed by the LGBT movement, but I am even less impressed by you.

Because he can't, so instead and in a feeble attempt to try and deflect around them he'll resort to his usual innuendo as you'll have noticed. He isn't exactly abundantly blessed in the grey matter department is aCW...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you gay acw?

You have to do better than that TIP, as that's straight out of the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA handbook (accuse the person who exposes homosexual behavior and the child molesting/jack booted thug agenda of being what he protests against).

Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer and every Christian who dares speak out against your sexual anarchist movement has been hounded with the same question by you LGBTQueer activists, I'm honored that you've included me as well.

Now, do you care to defend homosexual behavior and the agenda that came with it since decriminalization, or are you going to continue to be a troll?

(Psssst, normally my answer to your question would be "Does that night in Tijuana with your dad count?", but I'm more mature now and don't lower myself to such insulting insinuations.).

TracerBullet

Mark (ed.) p. 15.

My point? NAMBLA co-founder and homosexual historian Hubert Kennedy has written over 200 publications in several languages, many of them on "man-boy love". Just because you haven't heard of the publication that Ryan Sorba footnoted in his "The Born Gay Hoax" article, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
if it exists why didn't Sorba tell us just where this little gem was published?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You have to do better than that TIP, as that's straight out of the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA handbook (accuse the person who exposes homosexual behavior and the child molesting/jack booted thug agenda of being what he protests against).

Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer and every Christian who dares speak out against your sexual anarchist movement has been hounded with the same question by you LGBTQueer activists, I'm honored that you've included me as well.

Now, do you care to defend homosexual behavior and the agenda that came with it since decriminalization, or are you going to continue to be a troll?

(Psssst, normally my answer to your question would be "Does that night in Tijuana with your dad count?", but I'm more mature now and don't lower myself to such insulting insinuations.).

You are just the worst kind of person

TracerBullet

Homosexual Serial Killers
Statistical analysis of the proportion of homosexuality among serial killers, with a listing of prominent GLBT/homosexual serial killers.
http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3173851&postcount=1004

you tried to pass off this lie almost a year ago to the day. As i recall your own source doesn't agree with you and when you look at the list included (minus the killers who lived a few centuries ago) you find most of them weren't gay at all

TracerBullet

what agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.