Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Your LGBTQueer movement HATES Phil Robertson with a passion. They never could relate to someone who has principles and sticks to them.

Poor Sandy, she too has Art Brain's obsession with Phil Robertson's taken out of context quote.

While I don't want to get Art all worked up so that he can talk about anything but homosexuality, Robertson (as I'd mentioned many times before) was saying that sexual promiscuity runs so rampant in today's society that if you want to find a pure wife, you'd have to find a 15 year old.

Thanks for stopping by Sandy, I believe I hear Hillary Clinton calling your name.

His words weren't taken out of context whatsoever, they were word for word and your feeble excuses for the guy are embarrassing.

alwight

Darn, it appears that Al called it a night as well (and here I was so looking forward to his defense of these words:

and

Hopefully the boyz will get a good nights sleep and be refreshed in the morning so that they can share legal positivism and "whatever they think is right" with the readers of the thread.

Just so that we're clear on the definition of "whatever" :

anything or everything that
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whatever

whatever_yard_sign.jpg
Yes whatever, I have no problem at all with whatever it is aCW, as I said before (though you chose to forget), providing it doesn't involve those who don't want to be involved. This includes whatever gay people might want to do in private with their private parts that you seem to find so endlessly fascinating.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
According Nazi historian* Art Brain, Adolf Hitler and his SS were not homosexuals.

*Spending a couple of hours at the Holocaust Museum who had a LGBTQueer activist as a liaison makes one a Nazi historian.

The subject of Hitler and his SS was covered extensively in Part 1 and reviewed again in Part 3. Refer to the table of contents.

Actually, it's being familiar with the findings of what reputable historians and experts in the field have established that makes me more of an expert in the field than you. The Auschwitz museum is a sobering experience for anyone with an ounce of empathy for the victims of these monstrous camps, that much is certain and the guided tour corroborates that which is already on the historical record.

Reading a book by a pair of revisionist cranks with their own agenda to push - and gullibly lapping it up in the process - makes you apparently incapable of actual thinking as well as rather a nut.

And most importantly is that the Holocaust Museum is LGBTQueer/Klaus Mueller approved.

8f0469d077.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4143190&postcount=3916

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Just so that we're clear on the definition of "whatever" :

anything or everything that

Yes whatever, I have no problem at all with whatever it is aCW, as I said before (though you chose to forget), providing it doesn't involve those who don't want to be involved. This includes whatever gay people might want to do in private with their private parts that you seem to find so endlessly fascinating.

This would also include what incestuous people, people who are into bestiality, necrophilia, pedophilia ("...not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful" -- Peter the pedophile Tatchell), pederasty

0.jpg

etc. etc. etc. do.

So you see Al, "whatever" covers quite an array of behaviors.

Arthur Brain

And most importantly is that the Holocaust Museum is LGBTQueer/Klaus Mueller approved.

It's not 'most important' at all. What went on in that horrid place should never be forgotten or revised by far right idiots who don't give a damn about actual history to suit an agenda of their own.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's not 'most important' at all. What went on in that horrid place should never be forgotten or revised by far right idiots who don't give a damn about actual history to suit an agenda of their own.

alwight

Unlike you aCW I don't think I'm God's representative on Earth, here to judge whatever other consenting people may do in private together, unless it has some adverse effect on me or other non willing participants from society.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Unlike you aCW I don't think I'm God's representative on Earth, here to judge whatever other consenting people may do in private together, unless it has some adverse effect on me or other non participants in society.

I really do appreciate your honesty Al, as it allows the people who are following this thread to see what sexual anarchy will really look like if secular humanists like you continue to get their way.

I see that noguru has gone AWOL, so unless he returns to defend "legal positivism", I'll...

move on.

alwight

Quote:

I really do appreciate your honesty Al, as it allows the people who are following this thread to see what sexual anarchy will really look like if secular humanists like you continue to get their way.

I see that noguru has gone AWOL, so unless he returns to defend "legal positivism", I'll...

move on.
Why do you care what consenting others do in private? Is it because you really do think that you must represent God?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Why do you care what consenting others do in private?

Note how Al used the word "others", not "adults" or even "people".

Is it because you really do think that you must represent God?

This 3 part thread has shown the harm that not only comes to those who embrace "consensual morality" but to society as a whole.

alwight

This 3 part thread has shown the harm that not only comes to those who embrace "consensual morality" but to society as a whole.
Any resulting harm done to the rest of society would not come under the heading of "doing no harm to those who don't want to be involved".
"Others" includes other perhaps even God fearing adults, so what?
Where did I ever include the under aged, since I have on many occasions clearly excluded them?:confused:

Arthur Brain

Well, at least your true colours are evident here (though to be fair they were from the outset) as this 'response' indicates just how much you care about the victims of death camps and indeed the truth about it. A bit like your attitude to 15 year old girls getting preyed on by older men. Still, the honesty from you here was refreshing if nothing else.

Arthur Brain

Quote:

move on.

You really think you have some ardent following and you're their 'heroic leader' don't you? I don't if it's more sad or funny...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Any resulting harm done to the rest of society would not come under the heading of "doing no harm to those who don't want to be involved".
"Others" includes other perhaps even God fearing adults, so what?

As I've shown throughout this 3 part thread Mr. Troublemaker (I see that the same guy reported you again for a TOL policy violation), the nucleus of society, the traditional family is torn apart when people decide that they can do their own "thing".

Where did I ever include the under aged, since I have on many occasions clearly excluded them?:confused:

Don't go back "pedal-philiing" on me Al, especially when I was going to make an award entitled "Honest Al" for the sexual deviant who is most honest about the sexual anarchist agenda.

how-to-negotiate-on-a-used-car-salesman.jpg

Coming next January in the WHMBR! thread: the "Honest Al Award".

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Well, at least your true colours are evident here (though to be fair they were from the outset) as this 'response' indicates just how much you care about the victims of death camps and indeed the truth about it. A bit like your attitude to 15 year old girls getting preyed on by older men. Still, the honesty from you here was refreshing if nothing else.

I've been meaning to ask you about this comment you made a few posts ago Art:

Was there any denial by Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams in their extremely well researched book

pink_swastika.jpg

that the unmentionable crimes committed in Nazi concentration camps didn't exist? (I'll answer for you since you didn't read the book or review any of the articles that I posted: "No").

That being said: Why would it matter to you if Hitler and his SS were practicing heterosexuals or practicing sodomites if there was nothing "forgotten or revised" about the unmentionable brutality that was done by the Nazi's to millions of people?

Quetzal

Quote:

Was there any denial by Scott Lively and Kevin Abrams in their extremely well researched book

pink_swastika.jpg

that the unmentionable crimes committed in Nazi concentration camps didn't exist? (I'll answer for you since you didn't read the book or review any of the articles that I posted: "No").

That being said: Why would it matter to you if Hitler and his SS were practicing heterosexuals or practicing sodomites if there was nothing "forgotten or revised" about the unmentionable brutality that was done by the Nazi's to millions of people?
Yeah, this book has been rejected by the majority of reputable historians who focus on the topic. "Well researched" does not equate into historical accuracy.

Arthur Brain

Nobody said they actually denied camps existed and atrocities happened, heck even they wouldn't be as nuts as to claim that. Unfortunately I did actually check a couple of your "articles" and they merely confirmed what was already known. Revisionist bunk. I'll stick with reputable historians thanks.

It matters because the majority obviously weren't and the book is promoting an agenda using the atrocities of the war to perpetuate it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, this book [The Pink Swastika] has been rejected by the majority of reputable historians who focus on the topic. "Well researched" does not equate into historical accuracy.

Considering it was Nazi historians that Lively and Abrams used to show that Hitler and his SS were sexual deviants, I find your post quite humorous.

Regarding the "historians" that rejected it:

Homosexualist Warren Throckmorton is by no means a "historian".

1548-Throckmorton.125w.tn.jpg

(Refer to the table of contents for the truth about Waaaaarren Throckmorton).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Nobody said they actually denied camps existed and atrocities happened,...

Thank you.

It matters because the majority obviously weren't and the book is promoting an agenda using the atrocities of the war to perpetuate it.

It matters because it shows the reality behind the LGBTQueer movement be it in Hitler's SS or today's "gaystapo":

That the homosexual lifestyle and LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement is extremely violent (refer to the table of contents about homosexual violence).

Quetzal

Considering it was Nazi historians that Lively and Abrams used to show that Hitler and his SS were sexual deviants, I find your post quite humorous.

Regarding the "historians" that rejected it:

Homosexualist Warren Throckmorton is by no means a "historian".

1548-Throckmorton.125w.tn.jpg

(Refer to the table of contents for the truth about Waaaaarren Throckmorton).
They drew abstract conclusions from historical evidence, that doesn't mean it's accurate. They clearly had a very strong bias which strips their work of any historical integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.