Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

For the record Al: Are you against hate crime legislation?

I believe that answer is what they call a "dodge" Al. (Al doesn't want to look too extreme by promoting laws that silence and punish those who speak out against homosexuality).
Hey I'm a relativist aCW, not an absolutist.
In your more polarised mind that is perhaps a very difficult concept to grasp? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I believe that answer is what they call a "dodge" Al. (Al doesn't want to look too extreme by promoting laws that silence and punish those who speak out against homosexuality).

Hey I'm a relativist aCW, not an absolutist.
In your more polarised mind that is perhaps a very difficult concept to grasp? :think:

You mean that you're like GFR7, i.e. your moral code changes from minute to minute?

GFR7

You mean that you're like GFR7, i.e. your moral code changes from minute to minute?
My moral code does not change. :AMR1:

alwight

I'm probably right that relativism is a concept beyond your limited understanding aCW.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right, my posts show I am consistent. I said it should be reversed, didn't I? :plain:

You're consistent when it comes to your Laissez Faire "Live and let live" doctrine. An evil agenda comes with evil behavior. I addressed that in the OP of Part 1.

Our Founding Fathers "understood that God is the Lord of history who rules the lives of nations by His divine providence, and that He is in authority over our nation as well over all others. They knew that our nation’s civil government and law must be based upon God’s laws and principles of justice if we are to enjoy His blessings upon our land and people.
They comprehended that all men are sinners, and that man’s sinful
nature has particularly destructive consequences when it is allowed
to vent itself through the power of civil government
."

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3135435&postcount=1

GFR7

You're consistent when it comes to your Laissez Faire "Live and let live" doctrine. An evil agenda comes with evil behavior. I addressed that in the OP of Part 1.

Our Founding Fathers "understood that God is the Lord of history who rules the lives of nations by His divine providence, and that He is in authority over our nation as well over all others. They knew that our nation’s civil government and law must be based upon God’s laws and principles of justice if we are to enjoy His blessings upon our land and people.
They comprehended that all men are sinners, and that man’s sinful
nature has particularly destructive consequences when it is allowed
to vent itself through the power of civil government
."

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3135435&postcount=1
Oh, aCW just stop. I am happy you kept your thread up, and I am relieved that you didn't wind up in a ditch that day - but you are giving me a headache. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, aCW just stop. I am happy you kept your thread up, and I am relieved that you didn't wind up in a ditch that day - but you are giving me a headache. :plain:

Yes peaches, if it weren't for you and your brilliant posts the thread would have died long ago.

What, no violent tirade today GFR7?

GFR7

Yes peaches, if it weren't for you and your brilliant posts the thread would have died long ago.

What, no violent tirade today GFR7?
Well, I doubt that. :chuckle:

And no, I have sworn to be nice to you from now on. I will not call you "stupid" anymore. Not after I realized how distraught I was when I thought I'd seen the last of you. :)

103-Bridget-Joness-Diary-quotes.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, I doubt that. :chuckle:

And no, I have sworn to be nice to you from now on. I will not call you "stupid" anymore. Not after I realized how distraught I was when I thought I'd seen the last of you. :)

I normally wouldn't ask a HUGE favor of you GFR7, but here it goes:

Please go back to stalking Peter LaBarbera, I don't need anyone with your mental condition to be "nice to me".

3097c09f55069ae169a66a7e108635d7.jpg

On that note:

Back later with an updated table of contents and what to expect in the upcoming months in this thread.

GFR7

I normally wouldn't ask a HUGE favor of you GFR7, but here it goes:

Please go back to stalking Peter LaBarbera, I don't need anyone with your mental condition to be "nice to me".

3097c09f55069ae169a66a7e108635d7.jpg

On that note:

Back later with an updated table of contents and what to expect in the upcoming months in this thread.

Not stalking LaBarb nor you, harumph. :carryon: Not in danger of committing ANY felony! :AMR1:

Unless he was joking? .............. :think:

GOOD OL' aCW!!! You are so funny!!!

Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.