ECT Who is saved?

Right Divider

Body part
It is to you but I don't read the way you do.

It is not good to continue on bickering, friend.
You say that "it is crystal clear" and YET "you don't read it that way".

Have you ever considered that this means that you are wrong?

Discussing is not "bickering".

You have so much to learn about many things.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You say that "it is crystal clear" and YET "you don't read it that way".

Have you ever considered that this means that you are wrong?

Discussing is not "bickering".

You have so much to learn about many things.

You are another one of those pesky posters..

You are on ignore.

good day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to believe all that Jesus said, including the things that He said through Paul AFTER His ascension.

Eph 2:4-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

• SAVED is PAST TENSE.
  • HATH QUICKENED is PAST TENSE.
  • HATH RAISED is PAST TENSE.
We can say that we are saved because the Bible says that.
Amen, brother!

God's Truth

I will not userp Jesus' authority to self claim to be saved unlike you guys.

You better watch out for your arrogance.

Why do you say 'userp Jesus' authority to self' when one says they are saved? Why is it arrogance to believe Jesus when he says if you do this you will be saved? Jesus is the one who says 'if you do this and this you will be saved'. If I trust Jesus and then do what he says to do, should I not receive what he says will happen, to be saved?

Cross Reference

You need to believe all that Jesus said, including the things that He said through Paul AFTER His ascension.

Eph 2:4-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

• SAVED is PAST TENSE.
  • HATH QUICKENED is PAST TENSE.
  • HATH RAISED is PAST TENSE.
We can say that we are saved because the Bible says that.

And the evidence is what that is purposed to "turn the world upside down" in the . . [*] PRESENT tense?

Right Divider

Body part
You should go more easy on those, you claim, don't know the truth. You do that with me and it smells of false piety.
Nonsense. I simply quoted scripture that shows that Paul declared saved by grace through faith was in the PAST TENSE.

You should get your facts straight before YOU make FALSE accusations!

God's Truth

Nonsense. I simply quoted scripture that shows that Paul declared saved by grace through faith was in the PAST TENSE.

You should get your facts straight before YOU make FALSE accusations!

Hahahaha Looks like someone accused you of the thing you earlier accused me of being.

God's Truth

Hahahahaha .... you and meshak are both lost.

Why would you say that? She is lost because she doesn't know we can say we are saved. I know I am saved.

Jesus says to obey him to be saved.

Meshak says to obey and then condemns those who say they are saved.

You are the one more like Meshak.

Cross Reference

You keep asking vague and leading questions. Get to the point.

Yes, leading. I'd like that but you, like Faithier, are too wrapped up in an incomplete doctrine.

However, what you replied with in your latest is perfectly clear. You just don't want to reply to it. The fact you won't or can't only testifies to your incompleteness in Christ. Are you born again?