Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say you knew him well. I doubt anyone does... But he posted the suggestion in your derivative Gazette nonsense after I vacated the use of it. I don't care if he's your best bud or just someone with a common interest.

What...ev...got it? Leave my name out.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Ugg..you are an idiot. What would you like me to engage you ding dong? You're "Gazette" NOPE...I started my own because YOU own yours. Get off my back you hound.

I just want everyone to know that I am not encouraging this sort of thing

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ugg..you are an idiot.
She said, continuing to keep herself in the conversation.

So it's like repeated postings in Quixote's then, where three people who repeatedly announce their dislike of me are the next three most frequent posters. :plain:

What would you like me to engage you in...
Nothing, really.

You're "Gazette" NOPE.
Yeah. I'm literally the first person in TOL to use that as a backdrop. I did it in the thread you frequent. So it was mine in that sense. My device.

..I started my own because YOU own yours.
Setting aside that you just contradicted yourself, you started that IN Quixote's for one trollish reason. The same reason you and a pal started putting in links and using the same name.

So stop pretending. All you want is what you're getting, attention.

Get off my back you hound.
Horrible if potentially hysterical metaphor notwithstanding, supra.

PyramidHead

I had to see who had neg repped me recently, and nobody had

which is surprising, since I have a PhD in Jerkology and minored in Bullyism

Now give me your lunch money

Breathe

Not naming any names, but someone needs to learn the difference between "you're" and "your". Drives me batty...... :plain: