Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

sky.

BANNED
Banned
understood, but you may notice in my post I did not mention apologizing. :)

the most clever tactic of the devil is to cause the saints to fall prey to sin because of what another does to them.

Asking someone to forgive you is an apology. I'm not about to ask a bunch of trolls and stalkers to forgive me for what THEY are doing.

MarkA

Asking someone to forgive you is an apology. I'm not about to ask a bunch of trolls and stalkers to forgive me for what THEY are doing.

well they clearly feel you are deservant of them, whether you truly are or not is another story entirely.

sometimes extending the olive branch is best, they don't have to accept it, but your end will be free.

did you also think they need to apologize to you in order for you to forgive them? :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Well, when you put it that way...

tinyviolin.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I skimmed it...like I do...
And then not only declared a thing you didn't know true, but founded poor behavior on it and when pressed stood by it without even the sort of cursory examination that would have let you know how big a doofus you were being.

So, consistent in methodology at any rate.

if you add something positive to his threads you may be surprised at the outcome. :)
After that bit I'm positive that she's a doofus.

Next best thing then. :thumb:

MarkA

I kinda meant something with a bit more substance than an emoticon when I said contribution.

that's almost as good as a (.)

WizardofOz

here

I'm not sure why it matters.
Following people around to neg rep them based on who they are and not what they post is immature.

If the neg is for the post, fine. I hope people only neg others based on the content of the post and not just because of the person who posted.

If you received negs, link to the post that was negged. Then it will be easy to tell if the serial neg reppers are forum stalkers as well. :thumb:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Town Quixote's August 20th, 2013 09:58 PM Town Heretic Trolling again...okay, here you go then.

:rotfl:

In the same thread Town told me I take myself too seriously. Along with his experiment about how I like to have the last word...:rotfl:

here