White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And you denying that homosexuality is a natural phenomena is a denial of reality. How do you explain the occurence of homosexuality in so many non-human animal species?

I love this thread. It really is an unparallelled delusion to suggest that being white in the US is hard. You sound like a person who complains about how you hard you have it because you got a fish fork instead of a meat fork for the 7th course of your 12 course meal, that you are eating surrounded by starving children. Get a grip.

:chuckle: Work on your WIT.

Arthur Brain

And you denying that homosexuality is a natural phenomena is a denial of reality. How do you explain the occurence of homosexuality in so many non-human animal species?

I love this thread. It really is an unparallelled delusion to suggest that being white in the US is hard. You sound like a person who complains about how you hard you have it because you got a fish fork instead of a meat fork for the 7th course of your 12 course meal, that you are eating surrounded by starving children. Get a grip.

He can't explain it, nor will he or anyone else seriously attempt to. In 'zealot world' homosexuality has to be chosen otherwise it just can't compute. That's why you get the bonkers notion that straight people can become attracted to their own sex through 'will'. Ridiculous to be sure but then...

:plain:

Selaphiel

Poor Sela doesn't seem to know what sin means?

There are homosexual penguins because of sin? Oh, let me guess. You are so fantastically ignorant that you think the world was created 6000 years ago and then human sin corrupted the entire animal order? It is getting really hard to believe that there are actual adults that live in a country with easy access to information that believe such nonsense.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He can't explain it, nor will he or anyone else seriously attempt to. In 'zealot world' homosexuality has to be chosen otherwise it just can't compute. That's why you get the bonkers notion that straight people can become attracted to their own sex through 'will'. Ridiculous to be sure but then...

:plain:

If you were a Christian, you would accept sin on what the Bible has to say about it. But, alas...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are homosexual penguins because of sin? Oh, let me guess. You are so fantastically ignorant that you think the world was created 6000 years ago and then human sin corrupted the entire animal order? It is getting really hard to believe that there are actual adults that live in a country with easy access to information that believe such nonsense.

Not being a Christian, you are blind to Spiritual subjects.