White Lives Matter

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And the batter is up.

You're being modest. I'd say most wit escapes you...okay, maybe not modest so much as understated then.

Did you literally shout out "Alleged!" as you typed? Mind your cuffs don't get caught in the keyboard.

Like you could tell the difference.

And the side retired without splitting. :plain:

You still need some "much needed" work on your comebacks, TH. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Just because something is described as scholarly, doesnt make it right. How do you explain five Republican justices voting for roe? I can. The left in 1973 was bound and determined to exert its will on our society and used everything at their disposal to create an environment that would put heavy pressure on weak minded justices.

Yep, and all but the one justice Trump put into SCOTUS are Jews and Catholics.

A point that really convicts me with this country- we're an historically, and predominant, Protestant country- can there be anything more obvious of a sham than the fact that our highest judicial seats are full of people are full of Jews and Catholics :rolleyes:

I don't think I'll ever get over that, for real. It pretty much condemns the Left as far as I'm concerned :plain:

Arthur Brain

Looks like "Arthur Brainless" has some anger issues.

I've no patience where it comes to flippancy and misrepresentation regarding rape. Tambora knows fine well that I supported her where it came to other people's bile and self righteous judgement on that score so you can once again just shove it. If you want to make light of rape then do it with someone else you self impressed blowhard. I actually thought you were better than that even through all the pomp.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've no patience where it comes to flippancy and misrepresentation regarding rape. Tambora knows fine well that I supported her where it came to other people's bile and self righteous judgement on that score so you can once again just shove it. If you want to make light of rape then do it with someone else you self impressed blowhard. I actually thought you were better than that even through all the pomp.

I've mentioned NOTHING about rape? Let's see some proof where I mentioned rape, Art Brainless?