White Lives Matter

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It seems there's a shortage of "Grey Matter" on your end of the conversation. I wonder why that is?
:think: Maybe your conclusion * and your inability to understand it is a symptom of a larger, unintended irony.

Or maybe you're just picking sour grapes out of your teeth. :shocked:

Oh wait, I just figured it out. Well, I guess it doesn't really MATTER, accept in the GREY areas.
At that point, the maestro died, having completely decomposed. :plain:

Then, you have a leg up on everybody else.
:chuckle: Do it again.

* Edit: yes, I meant conclusion, though I will accept concussion as an alternate reading of the word.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

A white supremacist racist that is bonkers with no compassion and is ok with rape and has a bad memory and lies.

I've never said you were okay with rape and you know that, and I can't be bothered with someone who would deliberately lie about this stuff so you just have at it Tam. Go give SOD and Glorydaz some thumbs up or something.

:plain:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've never said you were okay with rape and you know that,
I know that you questioned it.

and I can't be bothered with someone who would deliberately lie about this stuff so you just have at it Tam.
I haven't lied about how I feel about rape.

Go give SOD and Glorydaz some thumbs up or something.
I'll pass on SOD, but Glorydaz ---- anytime.

Arthur Brain

I know that you questioned it.

I haven't lied about how I feel about rape.

I'll pass on SOD, but Glorydaz ---- anytime.

When have I ever questioned you where it came to rape? Quote me. I did nothing but support you where it came to dismantling the odious crap that SOD was baiting with and then GD's shtick on the back of that. If you can't afford me that much honesty then just forget it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When have I ever questioned you where it came to rape? Quote me. I did nothing but support you where it came to dismantling the odious crap that SOD was baiting with and then GD's shtick on the back of that. If you can't afford me that much honesty then just forget it.

That would be a BIG loss. Sarcasm at it's best.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:think: Maybe your conclusion * and your inability to understand it is a symptom of a larger, unintended irony.

Or maybe you're just picking sour grapes out of your teeth. :shocked:

At that point, the maestro died, having completely decomposed. :plain:

:chuckle: Do it again.

* Edit: yes, I meant conclusion, though I will accept concussion as an alternate reading of the word.

Your, so-called WIT escapes me. In fact, it flies away at supersonic speed, like those creatures in that old Japenese Sci-Fi movie, "Rodan"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm fairly certain TH thinks his wit is exclusively "High Brow" however, it appears, with the help of some Botox, (of course) his brows have been lowered to an extremely low position.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
low brow:

article-2004705-0C86603B00000578-411_468x314.jpg

Arthur Brain

[/B]
That would be a BIG loss. Sarcasm at it's best.

What the hell are you even talking about GM? I supported tambora through a plethora of rape threads designed purely to bait and blame the victim so you can take your pompous ignorance and shove it back in the toilet.

You talk about pretentiousness and arrogance? Take one look in the mirror and hope it doesn't crack.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What the hell are you even talking about GM? I supported tambora through a plethora of rape threads designed purely to bait and blame the victim so you can take your pompous ignorance and shove it back in the toilet.

You talk about pretentiousness and arrogance? Take one look in the mirror and hope it doesn't crack.

:baby:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And the batter is up.
Your, so-called WIT escapes me.
You're being modest. I'd say most wit escapes you...okay, maybe not modest so much as understated then.

TH needs to work on his witty comebacks. He's starting to show some thinning in the fabric of his ALLEGED humor.
Did you literally shout out "Alleged!" as you typed? Mind your cuffs don't get caught in the keyboard.

I'm fairly certain TH thinks his wit is exclusively "High Brow"
Like you could tell the difference.

And the side retired without splitting. :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I was young my family were friends with some Brits. We found out that the family of Brits had to leave the U.S. because the Father was guilty of absconding money from the place he worked. The irony was, his Father held a high position with the Police in England.