Whiny Atheists

Silent Hunter

The cross is being included on a secular basis.
That's the pretext at least . . . :rolleyes:.

That is why the suit has been dismissed in the past and likely will be again.
That the cross (and you admit that it is) has ANY religious significance is offensive when I'm paying for its upkeep with MY taxes.

Any ol' beam pulled out from the wreckage and propped up by the relief workers. Kind of too late to revise history though, isn't it?
I understand they still have quite a bit of the scrap from the WTC that hasn't been disposed of yet.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Subscribers rarely get banned.

i wear my bannings like a badge of honor :)

Brezhnevportrait.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Banned permanently, probably not. However, they DO get banned.
I was banned after becoming a lifetime member. Several times. I also know that I came very close to getting banned permanently. Membership at any level is not going to prevent Knight or other Mods from banning someone who violates rules and degrades the TOL site.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was banned after becoming a lifetime member. Several times. I also know that I came very close to getting banned permanently. Membership at any level is not going to prevent Knight or other Mods from banning someone who violates rules and degrades the TOL site.

Exactly.

WizardofOz

That the cross (and you admit that it is) has ANY religious significance is offensive when I'm paying for its upkeep with MY taxes.

You do realize you're paying for a lot of crosses with your taxpayer money, right?

I understand they still have quite a bit of the scrap from the WTC that hasn't been disposed of yet.

Yeah, why feature scrap that has historical significance and relevance when all this other junk scrap is available? :plain:

Maybe the American Atheists can yet fashion a flying spaghetti monster monument out of some. :idunno:

Silent Hunter

You do realize you're paying for a lot of crosses with your taxpayer money, right?
Yip . . . and I disagree with that one too . . . but . . . not the ones used to mark the graves.

Yeah, why feature scrap that has historical significance and relevance when all this other junk scrap [that has historical significance] is available?
Exactly . . . :D

Maybe the American Atheists can yet fashion a flying spaghetti monster monument out of some.
Are you trying to remove all doubt that you're an idiot?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

1) res called purex a retard for claiming multiple times that no atheists/humanists were demanding roadside crosses removed after being shown otherwise over and over
2) you questioned res saying namecalling without reason
3) he had a reason, and it was the repeated false assertion that what is said in many news articles is false.
4) you then said disagreement is a reason?, and it was more than that - not simple disagreement with a person but that the article was false and I said the disagreement wasnt with me, but with the false assertion that what the article said isnt actually happening by purex
5)you then said the majority disagree which lead to that.

Silent Hunter

1) res called purex a retard for claiming multiple times that no atheists/humanists were demanding roadside crosses removed after being shown otherwise over and over
3) he had a reason, and it was the repeated false assertion that what is said in many news articles is false.
4) you then said disagreement is a reason?, and it was more than that - not simple disagreement with a person but that the article was false and I said the disagreement wasnt with me, but with the false assertion that what the article said isnt actually happening by purex
:sigh:

You need a new hobby . . .

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

it worries me that you're able to keep track of what's going on here :noid: