Which TOL forum member is the most annoying?

Truster

It doesn't appear to me that you have actually been brought to the place where you truly despise yourself. So, I guess we can surmise that you are still a sinner. And I might add, a truly annoying sinner.

Nothing truthful, nothing trustworthy, nothing holy, good or right has ever ''appeared'' to you so you have no contrast or comparison by which to judge.

Damian

Nothing truthful, nothing trustworthy, nothing holy, good or right has ever ''appeared'' to you so you have no contrast or comparison by which to judge.

I speak the truth. And everyone here knows that I speak the truth. No one likes you because you're simply not likeable.

musterion

I speak the truth. And everyone here knows that I speak the truth. No one likes you because you're simply not likeable.

As dislikeable as he can be, he's more honest in his dealings with others than you have been since you got here.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

You do NOT speak truth . . .

I love Truster in the Lord, and find him very likable, so you don't know what you are spouting off about.

I would name you as the most annoying poster on TOL these days, although you have some stiff competition from several others.

Damian

You do NOT speak truth . . .

I love Truster in the Lord, and find him very likable, so you don't know what you are spouting off about.

I would name you as the most annoying poster on TOL these days, although you have some stiff competition from several others.

That's just because birds of a feather flock together.

Truster

Not a single word of sincere truth passes your lips. Lying for you is as natural as breathing. The saddest thing is you are completely unaware of your energised delusion.

If people don't like me I am honoured. If people hate me and speak evil of me then I am greatly honoured......But for the likes of you being liked and spoken well of must mean a great deal.